Options

Spring Fashion Week

Comments

• Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Same thing happened to me! Got 20 points for "winning" (even though I haven't submitted yet) and got another 5 for submitting my first look. Awesome. I love these fashion events so much.

I don't get why those people on instagram are mad about the event, especially since it's not taking the place of the weekend event. I think putting up a mid-week task like this that gives us the opportunity to win throwback items is a BRILLIANT idea and I implore Glu to do it more often. If people find it "boring" (because they no doubt used a hack to score all the items the first time around) they don't have to participate!

I know, right?! I'm so excited about this :) winning throwbacks is such a cool idea, but even k stars and energy is cool with me since they're all free and in the middle of the week! I honestly wouldn't even be mad if I won regular gift box items or 25 k stars etc. Because it's not even a weekend event and we don't have to grind for it. It's like cool little bonuses :) They must have heard our complaints!! I appreciate them doing this to keep things exciting and fun.. Woohoo!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm getting so antsy for my first box. I love free things. And throwing a couple of votes for looks is fun. :) Ok, this was weird. I went to vote, there were not people to choose from. Changed screens, tried again, no people. Then I closed the game, reopened the game, and It said I won, gave me 20 points and let me submit a new look. THing is..............I had another 3+ hours left to go before it was over. So, I just got a freebie.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    So, it seems like everyone who had some kind of glitch is getting their first box rushed. Nice!!! I have yet to have any glitches, and this might be the first time I'm sad about that!
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    So, I finally got my first look "rushed" by GLU, got 30 event points, and submitted my 2nd look. However, now I can't vote for anyone. This is all I get:

wbfck6.jpg

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    Melissa: That just happened to me, too. I restarted my game and was able to vote.
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    My look was rushed by 2 hours but instead I lost lol!!! Not cool GLU :p
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Does anyone know in which color box you can find the throwback items?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    stephk11 wrote: »
    Melissa: That just happened to me, too. I restarted my game and was able to vote.

Thanks, Steph! That did work. :)

~Melissa~

• Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Does anyone know in which color box you can find the throwback items?

It's in the first two boxes (the black ones)

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My first box:
    RG9MiGc.png?1

I wanted to be able to make as much money in real life as I do in this game! lol

Glu said they know it's nthe event isn't packed full with new items as a normal weekend event, but they are trying to offer more fun things to do at non-weekend times and there are still some chances to get decent items in there. Glu would love your feedback, and uses that info when they consider tweaks for future instances.

I always liked the mid-week events, for players like me who are at high levels and has played the game for a long time the new quests of each new update doesn't last longer than a week and this type of event is always welcome to get rid of the boredom of waiting for the weekend event!

Have at least one mid-week event by update would be really cool. Voting events, fast recharge energy, double experience and double money are great to be applied during a week because the commitment of grind required by traditional weekend events isn't necessary.

I also think it was a smart move to put items from a past event in the boxes. At this point we have had many weekend events and being sincere not all past items are a 'must have'. Since throwback sales are very rare events and the selection of items is about 30 (which is very good by the way, because the chances of receiving what we want is more real), is better that when they appear they bring only the most coveted items for us.

So I think it's interesting we have these 'not must have' items back through another event that isn't a throwback!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I had the glitch and obviously didn't get any bonus event points, just my luck. I'm really worried I won't be able to finish it, can anyone tell me how many total points are required? It's my first voting event.
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    All of them, for sure! They are a couple of HOT hot messes lol :)

We should submit these as our next looks ha!

Lol, we totally should. How could anyone resist?! :D
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol, dress your doll as you would normally, then submit. Or if you have any favorite looks in your LookBook, put on one of those and submit your look. You're submitting YOUR look and voting for others. Am I missing what you're unable to see?

There's no preview of my doll displayed wearing the outfit on the left side of my screen on my device. So I can't see how the outfit looks like.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I'm ready to party too lol
    I loveee carnivals
    2yo4xgy.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I know, right? Well at least there was an event.

The moment I posted here about Mardi Gras and week event, it quickly started spreading all over Instagram. People were like: 'The guy on the forum started this rumor!'

Phew. ;)

Hahahah Charli you are the GOSSIP GIRL of KKH Land lol
    6tebg2.jpg

"Gossip girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of KKH's elite"
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    This is an interesting event!

It's actually a great task to do for the weekdays and even if I miss something, it doesn't really matter because there are no new items. It's also a great way to bring back some old items :)

Nice idea, Glu! I'm totally here for more events like this!
  • Options
    I got another fast free results again but lost. Boo.

~Melissa~

• Options
    CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
    Hello!

I keep seeing submissions where the girls are wearing these soft pink earrings, can someone tell me where everyone got them?
    I must of missed them in an event or something...

Thank you!
    Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    This is cute and all but I certainly don't hope this is their idea for the next throwback event/sale
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    The last two boxes had some ****ty items that are actually purchasable via the closet apparently
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Do you mean the earrings with the pink drop stone? My hubby gave me those after a date last week. I guess that's a new thing with the update we had week before last.
  • Options
    CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
    Yes! So, I need to date to get them?
    Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools
  • Options
    Cooleen wrote: »
    Hello!

I keep seeing submissions where the girls are wearing these soft pink earrings, can someone tell me where everyone got them?
    I must of missed them in an event or something...

Cooleen - those are likely the earrings that Glu recently added as a "reward" for dating. You should have an achievement called "Lovers." Once you complete 10 5-star dates, your partner will give the earrings. At the next level, the gift is a ring, and then shoes, and then a dress.
  • Options
    Oh cool! I didn't know that. I just got the ring. Now I know to keep going til I get the dress. Thanks!
  • Options
    I'm done with the event already. I had some k stars saved so I paid for early results twice. The rest came from random free results when I didn't even have a look submitted! It happened about 5 times.
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Srsly i dont get any results for free :( just sent in my second look, I won my first one, but still only got 30 points... I wont be able to finish this I think. How do you guys do it???
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm ready to party too lol
    I loveee carnivals
    2yo4xgy.jpg

Yessssss! Get these ladies some crocktails, stat!
    Hahahah Charli you are the GOSSIP GIRL of KKH Land lol
    6tebg2.jpg

"Gossip girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of KKH's elite"

*snort*

You know you love me.
    XOXO, Gossip Charli
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Well, I opened my first box and paid to open a second in the same palette. Even though I don't have the throwback items, none of them were in the palette. So I got energy and kash. Eh. I just won't pay to open any extra boxes since it seems like I don't get a chance to get the items.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Awesome, week event! I hope I can submit enough to get all the boxes. I unfortunately can't play much on weekdays (with the exception of Tuesdays). Anyone know the total event points we need for all 4? Sorry if it's Ben posted I had to skim through this thread bc I have to head to work soon!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    The total number of points needed is 240. It goes up sixty points at each level.