Options

Spring Fashion Week

Comments

• Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I have no idea what caused the glitch. It seems to shorten the time for voting after you submit, but it also gave me results when I had nothing submitted. Some I won, some I didn't. Are you getting the five points every time you submit?
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Nobody did! But Olivia's been celebrating all day anyway. ;)

Haha!! Okay!
    Tip for selecting a look to submit: Do NOT match your hair with your lipstick and your outfit. No. Just no.

I agree. It's horrible, BUT I also have to remember there are a lot of younger players or players with different styles. I remember someone on the last voting event said they hated tattoos so if you had them on your doll they picked the other even if it was awful or something they seen 100x before.
    Cilan wrote: »
    I wish I had gotten the glitch to get points.. I have been at it since the event started at 2AM and doing it every 4 hours and only got 52 points out of 240 points. Anyone know what causes the glitch yet?

The event says ending in 2 days. So for every 4 hour vote tally, that is 6 times a day/24 hour period. 2 days = 12 times to submit looks. I would have to win the votes every single time and not sleep for 2 days straight (or sleep 3 hours and 59 minutes and wake up to collect points, submit a new look, and go back to sleep (which is crazy!)) to collect the 4 boxes ***. They really need to lessen the time to tally up, but that would eat into their K-Star profit to speed things up. Meh!

I agree! I can't ever figure out their reasoning on this! They NEVER give us enough time to finish!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Sometimes I feel like most of the people we vote for are NPCs but anyway I've won every round so far so this is going pretty good for me
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I remember someone on the last voting event said they hated tattoos so if you had them on your doll they picked the other even if it was awful or something they seen 100x before.

I'm the same when it comes to these shoes:

NZUwd7D.jpg

I absolutely HATE them! They destroy every possible outfit on earth.

Edit:

Speaking of the devil.

aGLR3YC.png

What am I supposed to do now? :(
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Tip for selecting a look to submit: Do NOT match your hair with your lipstick and your outfit. No. Just no.

I only vote for dolls that don't look like they're playing dress up lol.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I got an ugly blue bucket bag on my first box. Oh well that just means I won't be seeing that in future boxes, I'm not even angry.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I like to look for something unique or will make me think oh wow, maybe I can try that on my doll.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Finally some kind of competition.

image_zpsw1auhsgd.png~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I've had a very lucky day as 3/4th of my looks have won, the shorter haired one with gold necklace being the exception:

tumblr_o2b92mDZHN1te4chqo4_400.jpgtumblr_o2b92mDZHN1te4chqo3_400.jpgtumblr_o2b92mDZHN1te4chqo2_400.jpgtumblr_o2b92mDZHN1te4chqo1_400.jpg

I had just enough time to submit a 5th look before turning in for the night:

tumblr_o2bbo9VqUG1te4chqo1_400.jpg

wish me luck!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Congratulations, and Good Luck, Andrzej!!!

image_zpsccgzkqum.jpeg
    In other news, a young, unidentified doll was seen earlier this evening, strutting her stuff on the runway, in a fashion showdown. Apparently, while on her way to the showdown, the doll was chased and attackd by a stray pack of fashion hyenas, who disagreed with her choice of shoes. The young doll escaped without injury, and despite looking a complete mess, she proudly displayed what was left of her dignity on the catwalk. More on this story as it develops. Back to the newsroom.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    Serendipity, I AM LIVING

rs_350x197-151202152307-Kris-Jenner-Laughing-2.gif
  • Options
    The glitches have been hilarious and numerous. I should take more pictures and post them.
  • Options
    The glitches have been hilarious and numerous. I should take more pictures and post them.

And your texts are the best. I literally cackled on the ground!
  • Options
    Is that dress that the doll is wearing on the left side part of the V.I.P. membership? I don't remember seeing it before⁉

9RbCsN.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Serendipity, I saw the same glitch on my game too. Your post cracked me up haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options

I should have also! I have some. They are cracking me up though!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    On another note.. Lesson learned. This is a VERY BAD voting event and I seriously will not be trying much on this one. I honestly think this is the worst to date!!

I paid $15 for this:

8F276961-1E02-42BC-A38D-D8D402FB54D9.png_zpsbtwxyeas.jpeg

Amazing! I'm blown away. I mean who WOULDN'T want this palette of goodies! NOT!! Ugh! :mad: :mad:
  • Options
    I'm kinda jealous I don't have glitches now lol

and 45/60 for the first box for me *grinding*
    IOS

• Options
    My expectations for this event were pretty low because there wasn't an earnable outfit. The gift box idea is cool, but I wouldn't spend too much of my carefully crafted disappointment on the contents of those boxes. On the less-dim side, we have an event on a Tuesday! Yay! Thanks Glu.

Good luck to everyone. I hope you all win at least one good prize!
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Is that dress that the doll is wearing on the left side part of the V.I.P. membership? I don't remember seeing it before⁉

The dress was in the giftboxes during the 2015 Black Friday event. Which was a VIP event.

Sophie
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »

Amazing! I'm blown away. I mean who WOULDN'T want this palette of goodies! NOT!! Ugh! :mad: :mad:

Sorry to hear about that.. :( Is that blue dress a daily giftbox item? I'm a guy so I am not familiar with the women's clothing... xD BUT CHECK MINE OUT. SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOURS... xD Thank the lord I didn't open more. I was about to because I don't have any of that "throwback" clothing.

Screenshot_2016_02_09_18_53_13.png
  • Options
    Oh wow I'm kinda disappointed opening up my first box. I won 25 kstars and there's no throwback items inside of my box⁉

2M6ryL.png
    q8L1Yk.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    //6D279843-6D04-42FC-B500-F18FF3128FE5.png.jpeg
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    First box: white pants (BLIND-ING!), no throwbacks.
    IOS

• Options
    Okay, I'm trying to post all of my pallets in one post, but I'm having the worst time ever! So I guess I'll do them separate if that's ok? Idk if anyone even cares what I got, but I enjoyed seeing your guys'

http://F03F5D7D-A4B6-4B21-A353-D0C303013114.png.jpeg

Box 3:

http://A2324EF0-E1F5-4B37-9F86-A9775F47A9BB.png.jpeg

Box 4:

http://52F2D620-97AD-44B1-A38D-FEC871510CC9.png.jpeg
    XoXo
  • Options
    image.php?di=NU7SM.jpg

My second game has no gift box items either.

image.php?di=FQWEF.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I really enjoyed this event, even though there were tons of glitches! But I'm sure Glu can get the bugs worked out and hopefully we'll get these kind of events more often!! It was fun, something to do, and FREE!! Even though I got the lovely mustard sports bra, I'm still happy with this event :) It shows that they're trying to make changes and switch things up a bit so we're not bored during the week, and at least now I'll never have to worry about getting that bra in an actual weekend box.. EVER!!! Haha I hope everyone got good stuff! I wish I could send all of my extra points to the people who aren't getting theirs done in time. It seems like the iOS version was super glitchy, but it was mostly in our favor. I just feel bad for everyone else worried about not being able to finish in time.

Thank you, Glu! This was a cool little surprise for us :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    image.php?di=NU7SM.jpg

My second game has no gift box items either.

image.php?di=FQWEF.jpg

I don't think mine did either. Well, maybe that one black dress with stripes on the bottom half.. I can't tell if it's a throwback or regular giftbox item. But hey, at least you dodged a bucket and missed getting the THOT hair hahaha :) sometimes you just gotta look at the bright side of things :)

Edit* you dodged a bullet*, not "bucket" hahaha
    XoXo
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Really love how they re-vamped this event! Still mad that there is no compensation offered for the missing four hours...
    The hair and dress were in my first pallet but I missed them both. In a few hours I will be able to open the second box, hope I will have better luck then!

image_zpsphbcrbmj.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I like that we have a mid week event.. and I like that there aren't so many throwback items, since it will be stressful - we will all strive to get everything. And this way, with cash, kstars and regular items is FUN. Because not everyone can play on week days so I think it's fair. I opened my first giftbox this morning and got this white jumpsuit with blue coat?? and blue shoes. I'll post pic of my pallete later, I'm at work now.
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014