Options

Spring Fashion Week

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    The last two boxes had some ****ty items that are actually purchasable via the closet apparently

out of 3 games, I just got my !st box...ill post it. Very disappointing . ;(
    AF44A390-9F57-447E-A8B0-B75CE7E61942_zpsn03fmuxq.jpg

but...if it weren't for this fun event....it would just be another Tuesday. right? So it's fun ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    The total number of points needed is 240. It goes up sixty points at each level.

Thanks! :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    No one else seems to be having problems I opened the game and saw spring fashion week event so I clicked vote and it never even gave me a chance to enter my own look not once it's been saying getting results since I opened the game
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    I always like these voting events, but I have to say - I rarely feel like I'm picking the "best" two looks, but rather, the "less horrible" of two looks. In the past voting events, after I've completed everything, I use the remaining voting time to put together insane-looking outfits. Like the shamrock ring, with a Santa hat, the bunny handbag, a bra top, etc. Just to have a little fun. But some of these "real" outfits look worse than my intentionally terrible outfits!
  • Options
    Badgalxo wrote: »
    No one else seems to be having problems I opened the game and saw spring fashion week event so I clicked vote and it never even gave me a chance to enter my own look not once it's been saying getting results since I opened the game

Try restarting your game.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I already submitted 3 outfits and lost every round. My voting period also doesn't last 4 hours, it always ends sooner. I think my game is glitched :/
  • Options
    BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    stephk11 wrote: »
    Try restarting your game.

I restarted my ipad n now everything fine :) thank you !!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    This event sucks. All the items are from past weekend events, and not good ones. I would be really happy if was the throwback sale, but it's just a lazy and stupid thing that makes no sense. Kim Kardashian: Hollywood changes a lot, and in a bad way.
  • Options
    Sheesh. I've lost my first two looks. I've only got 37 points so far. At this rate, I'll be lucky tom open one box, let alone all four!

Update - Well, this is bizarre. Right after I posted the above paragraph, I went back to my game, and a message just popped up and said I'd lost. This was my THIRD lost look in a row, and the message came less than five minutes after I submitted!

UPDATE!!! - And as I was typing the second paragraph, ANOTHER message popped up to say that I had won my fourth look. Again, less than five minutes after I submitted that look.

No idea what's going on.
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    My first box
    Screenshot_2016_02_09_18_27_44_1_1.png
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, if anyone still having problems wouldn't mind, please go post info in this thread, so Glu can detect patterns and affect fixes, or you can look for other advice.

I've been hit with some issues and I found by turning off and rebooting I nudged things along. I'm sorry you're going through this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stephk11 wrote: »
    Sheesh. I've lost my first two looks. I've only got 37 points so far. At this rate, I'll be lucky tom open one box, let alone all four!

Update - Well, this is bizarre. Right after I posted the above paragraph, I went back to my game, and a message just popped up and said I'd lost. This was my THIRD lost look in a row, and the message came less than five minutes after I submitted!

UPDATE!!! - And as I was typing the second paragraph, ANOTHER message popped up to say that I had won my fourth look. Again, less than five minutes after I submitted that look.

No idea what's going on.

Same here! It's out of control.
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Seriously Glu? What's next? A palette full of diarrhea colored leggings?
    7066D263-D87B-479C-B63F-DDA5DF1D2B5C.png_zpsd4jvsvn9.jpeg

I pretty much rushed the whole thing because due to my game issues I'm level poor and Kstar rich and I never saw the throwback hair,shoes, or dress and opened 3 each time. My second palette was nothing but energy and kash. I don't want them to nevertheless to this sort of event again because I like the voting and it is a good chance for people that don't spend real money however not interested in the presence of throwback items if I don't even see them in any of my boxes.
  • Options
    OMG. I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

Ut4qFeG.png
  • Options
    Well, these were happy glitches! And due to these glitches, I'm all finished. I got 25 K stars in my first box (YAY!), 25 K stars in the 2nd (YAY!), 40 energy in the 3rd (meh), and $4k in the 4th (double meh.)

All in all, this even was fun, and a great surprise for mid-week. Not sure why it was so glitchy, but I'm glad it worked FOR us, rather than against us. And I don't think these glitches will cause Glu to lose anything, since I think most of us are just playing for fun with this mid-week event, and I doubt a lot of people will be shelling out K stars to open additional boxes.

Thanks, Glu! Let's do it again sometime. :)

And Cherrey - congrats on that hair!
  • Options
    Thank you so much, Steph! And congrats on finishing the event :)

I don't really get the pattern of this glitch, but I'm not complaining aswell :D
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    OMG. I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

Ut4qFeG.png

Ahhh congrats! It's good to see that at least someone got a good thing!
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    katiecat wrote: »
    Ahhh congrats! It's good to see that at least someone got a good thing!

Thank you, Katie! I'm still over the moon because I missed the hair last time it was released :D
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    This is a great concept where glu failed is the gift boxes they should've just filled them with all throwback items and not daily giftbox items and 4k kash
  • Options
    I don't think it was a fail. We got something for almost nothing (putting together outfits, which should be fun for all of us!) Yeah, I would have loved throwback items, too, but getting to open four boxes for free isn't something I can complain about. Even if I'd opened four shamrock rings, I would still have had fun!
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    As bad as my first box is, I really wish this event would become a weekly thing.
    bz40LbC.jpg
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I don't think that I'm going to finish this event. I'm having bad luck on both of my games already. And waiting for four hours is too long to wait for your results.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Just got home not too long ago and it all seems to be working...for now <fingers crossed> maybe I can get some nice votes :-D

Edit: Def didn't have to wait 4 hours. Think just one hour.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    What a nice little surprise!! I love voting events tbh. This should be turned into a regular thing...
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I don't think that I'm going to finish this event. I'm having bad luck on both of my games already. And waiting for four hours is too long to wait for your results.

I agree. It really should be 2 hours. More chances. I doubt that I'll be able to finish either even though I really have a clear schedule and could "play" all day.

And what happened to Mardi Gras? :(

Olivia looks like a hot mess and is ready to party!

tsz93gw.jpg

I didn't have ANY Mardi Gras event?!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I'm so peeved with the voting because I vote and all of a sudden like 4 flash super fast and then it stops and then I vote once and the same thing happens but all voting events are glitchy like this for me.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This is the first time that I've seen that someone styled their doll that looks the best with that gray crop top.

nVnmJw.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I didn't have ANY Mardi Gras event?!

Nobody did! But Olivia's been celebrating all day anyway. ;)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Tip for selecting a look to submit: Do NOT match your hair with your lipstick and your outfit. No. Just no.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I wish I had gotten the glitch to get points.. I have been at it since the event started at 2AM and doing it every 4 hours and only got 52 points out of 240 points. Anyone know what causes the glitch yet?

The event says ending in 2 days. So for every 4 hour vote tally, that is 6 times a day/24 hour period. 2 days = 12 times to submit looks. I would have to win the votes every single time and not sleep for 2 days straight (or sleep 3 hours and 59 minutes and wake up to collect points, submit a new look, and go back to sleep (which is crazy!)) to collect the 4 boxes ***. They really need to lessen the time to tally up, but that would eat into their K-Star profit to speed things up. Meh!