Options

Ver 5.0.0

Comments

• Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    haha thats how I felt when I got on the forum and nobody was talking about it. I already bought one pack of Kstars

which one? and how many celebrity perk points did you get?
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    haha thats how I felt when I got on the forum and nobody was talking about it. I already bought one pack of Kstars

Gurl, 1 ain't enough lol.

The throwback event contains a ton of event items. I hope they do it weekly! I remember suggesting it back when they did the mid-week event, thank you Glu!
    PM to add
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    What new update whhhhhhaaaatttt
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    darn, not happening over here. I hate this. OK, GOt my ios update, is it just not out for Android?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    You can open just 4 items? Ugh I was excited but now ew.. I was hoping for something much bigger than this also I don't get why big may update if we're in April lol
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    which one? and how many celebrity perk points did you get?

i bought the one with 105 stars and I wasnt really paying attention to perk points yet but i think i got kind of a lot because I jump up a perk and a half somehow
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Here are all the new clothes for guys. The clothes on the bottom are what I've gotten from the celebrity perks feature.

image_zpszvqx7xab.jpeg

We finally have shorts that go above our knees. I had refrained from wearing the shorts we had because I hate baggy shorts.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Gurl, 1 ain't enough lol.

The throwback event contains a ton of event items. I hope they do it weekly! I remember suggesting it back when they did the mid-week event, thank you Glu!

Me too! The way they announced it in the update it makes it seem like it's unlimited.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Some screencaps I got from instagram, credits to them.

LB77aLA.jpg
    5l1A9Qq.jpg
    RpPBVhv.jpg
    ORE8Qj1.jpg

Hmm...I wouldn't mind having these missed items inside of my dolls closet.☺:D:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    You can now go through the comeback quest even if you're not number one (but as long as you beat the NPCs I believe). I'm at number 8 and just got a notification for it. Ughhh I'm so excited for this update!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    nivid wrote: »
    You can now go through the comeback quest even if you're not number one (but as long as you beat the NPCs I believe). I'm at number 8 and just got a notification for it. Ughhh I'm so excited for this update!

Omg is this for real⁉☺:D

That is so exciting.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Since Android update always comes out late will we have less time to complete the throwback thing?
  • Options

Awesome!

This update is amazing, I haven't even checked out the new clothing and the rewards I got from celeb perks.
    PM to add
  • Options

Thats awesome because I was just thinking I was going to have to delete all my friends when I got close to number 1 because theres no way I could pass my triple comeback friends haha
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts

Actually people are reporting issues about this, after did the comeback, the TB event disappears. So, be careful doing this
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow how unexpected!

Don't get me wrong guys, I'm glad that now we all have the opportunity to earn throwback items through events for free, but I can't help pity myself for having saved months and months my k-stars to ensure my Brad Pitt's hairstyle in the case it be among the selection of items and now I'll have to wait even longer, because everything will depend on luck again.

This was another hard blow ... I am deeply sad about it.

Ok let's check what we have here...waiting Android.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    Actually people are reporting issues about this, after did the comeback, the TB event disappears. So, be careful doing this

Hi everyone! We are aware of this issue. Please note that after your Comeback, all you need to do is continue playing to gain more fans. Once you have enough fans, the Throwback Event will return with all your previous progress intact! Please note that the Throwback Event will still have the same ending timer as when you originally received it.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    Here's my first throwback box:
    image_zpskyvldifx.png

I don't even remember missing that sweater in an event so it must have been in the giftboxes but it's definitely my favorite out of those.

I'm really loving the new reality tv show gigs.
  • Options
    its from VIP event gift box. lucky!
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Android release will be out later today, and please be sure to report any other issues in Support. :) You can also expect additions to the FAQs to explain the new features better, so please check there regularly. Here's a quick link. And, you can also check FAQs in your game. Go to the Options tab, top left, then
    Help/ Glu Support and check the Hot Topics and questions there. :)

Wow, I woke up thinking throwback, but never imagined all this. Happy 5.0 Peeps, I'm going to start sitting with the OP, I was sure it would be 4.9.5 or so. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    its from VIP event gift box. lucky!

do you happen to know where the watch I got is from? Did you see the screenshot I posted?
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    do you happen to know where the watch I got is from? Did you see the screenshot I posted?

That watch was available in the gift-boxes from Kim's party event in 2015.
    Sophie
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Here are all the new clothes for guys. The clothes on the bottom are what I've gotten from the celebrity perks feature.

image_zps88drtoim.jpeg

We finally have shorts that go above our knees. I had refrained from wearing the shorts we had because I hate baggy shorts.

No new hair:(?

The white shoes are from the last update, buddy.

I don't like shorts, funny thing is that I think we have too much of shorts in the game lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Most of the new male items that cost kcash can be gifted.

(Side note if anyone wants to gift me the new orange shorts id really appreciate it lol :))
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    No new hair:(?

The white shoes are from the last update, buddy.

I don't like shorts, funny thing is that I think we have too much of shorts in the game lol

I thought they looked familiar lol. I'll go edit them out. And nope, no new hair :(
  • Options
    Maybe there's hair from celebrity perk feature?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Charlotte AugustinCharlotte Augustin Registered Users 37 Posts
    Android release will be out later today, and please be sure to report any other issues in Support. :) You can also expect additions to the FAQs to explain the new features better, so please check there regularly. Here's a quick link. And, you can also check FAQs in your game. Go to the Options tab, top left, then
    Help/ Glu Support and check the Hot Topics and questions there. :)

Wow, I woke up thinking throwback, but never imagined all this. Happy 5.0 Peeps, I'm going to start sitting with the OP, I was sure it would be 4.9.5 or so. :)

Koko, sup gal? I'm approaching you because you're the smartest gal I know in here. I saw there is a throwback and I was wondering, can we open only 4 box? Sadly, from the screenshots I see on Instagram, the hairstyles I wanted so much and some cool clothes are not in there, that sucks. I can't see anyone that got the Glamm stuff too. I'm worried it will suck for me.............. Anyways, I never understood why doesn't we get the stuff we see in the update pictures? yeah. anyways im really excited, thats so cool for my birthday! ive waited forever! Happy v5 anyone. and yeah I would ask the person who liked a glu employer who said they are aware of the comeback issue, but shes gone?
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG OMG OMG
    I am beyond excited!!! There are just no words. I looooooove it all!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Wow just got 100 K-stars from the 'celebrity perks', woohoo!!!

Edit: And got a new hairstyle, shoes and a top from these 'celebrity perks'!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Oh my and my energy now goes up to 45!!!
    This is the best update EVER!! Freaking out here!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life