Options

Ver 5.0.0

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    <raises hand> if i don't buy kstars or kash, is the only way to get celeb perks by getting the box or leveling up?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    My first and second box
    Screenshot_2016_04_26_22_28_52.png
    I'm really happy! i always wanted that white fluffy top :D

Lucky! Congrats!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Are you guys getting a sale on all the KStar packs?

I only got 1 for the largest pack, 30% off.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Guys!!! I love this update so much, but I'm freaking out a little about my throwback event disappearing! I did start my second comback, and I've been throwing parties and world traveling for energy nonstop! I'm trying to get my status up high enough to get my throwback event back!! But I have no idea how long that will take, and how high up I have to be.. I hope I can get high enough on the list again, before the event is over. Everything else about this update is amazing, but I'm going to be upset if I can't participate in the throwback, just because I started my second comeback :(

Some things I love so far are:
    We get to do our comebacks, as long as we're higher than all of our NPC'sl I'd been on my first one for months because a lot of my GC friends had hundreds of millions more fans than me.. It was gonna take me a year to get caught up haha :) So this is great!

New wardrobe items!!!

Reality TV show! So far I like the way it works.. You can start a show anytime you want, and you get to film in one of your own houses! I also discovered that; say you're doing a show in Calabasis.. You can invite one friend, in every different room in the house, to co-star with you! That's so cool!!

Um.. The jet pug!!! Need I say more!? :)

Celebrity Perks are an awesome addition! That was something they totally didn't have to do, but I'm so glad they did!!!

Tonight when I opened my daily giftbox, I was given the option to open a second box if I would watch a video! Pretty cool!

Overall I'm so excited about this update! I just really hope the time on my now invisible throwback event isn't ticking away while I'm trying to get my status back up. I really wish I would've waited on the comeback :(

Does anyone have any tips on how to get higher on the list asap? I'm just throwing parties right now because those seem to get you the most fans, and right away. Thanks guys, and good luck!! Keep posting the throwback pallets, pretty please <3

EDIT: Wow, guys.. After all that worrying, I opened my game and my throwback event popped back up!! I was 1 star away from opening my first box when it disappeared, so I got a star, and this was what my pallet looked like:
    http://B02C3551-774B-44A7-9DED-4A559E4AA85C.jpg

I'm not even mad at this!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    <raises hand> if i don't buy kstars or kash, is the only way to get celeb perks by getting the box or leveling up?

I believe you get points for every daily gift box you open, and also when you level up. The other two ways are; to buy Kash or Kstars. I have no idea how the points system works yet, though!
    XoXo
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Are you guys getting a sale on all the KStar packs?

I only got 1 for the largest pack, 30% off.

The only option I got was to buy 725 Kstars for $35.99. It would normally be $59.99
    XoXo
  • Options
    The only option I got was to buy 725 Kstars for $35.99. It would normally be $59.99

So it's kinda random which pack you get the sale on.

I got the sale on the largest pack on both my games.
    PM to add
  • Options
    So it's kinda random which pack you get the sale on.

I got the sale on the largest pack on both my games.

Well that's awesome if you're really wanting to stock up :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you!!!
    Cilan wrote: »
    Just wanted to give a tip to people if you didn't already know!

Each friend you invite on a gig gets you +1 event point. If you do the new reality show gigs, you can keep talking to the guy until he gives you the option to shoot the gig in the Calabasas mansion. Somehow, each room allows you to invite a new friend, so you can invite 4 friends in the Calabasas mansion and use the friend action "create drama" to get 1 energy back, plus get +1 event point for each friend. :)
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I named my show 'The Real Me Show'.
    Charli wrote: »

Oh, and what name did you choose for the series? :D

XfRAB63.png
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I wanna see what everyone else named their shows before I show mine haha. I was in a mood when I picked it :p It's supposed to be funny, but I'm too embarrassed to share until you guys do!! Haha :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    My first box:
    image_zpspmvwekvu.png

My second box
    image_zpsuohm0rg3.png

Got shoes that look really like three other pairs I already own and s necklace. Would have loved any of the clothing items, but hey I'm still loving this event!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    24disyc.jpg

my first box included this
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    littletoeslittletoes Registered Users 6 Posts
    YESSSSS THROWBACK - Unlimited chances?
    YESSSSS NEW RIVAL - Move over, Willow!
    YESSSSS CELEBRITY PERKS - I will play more!

A question here! I'm still trying to understand the thing regarding the THROWBACK
    IS IT REALLY UNLIMITED?
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I just got the update!!! I only get 1 day and 16 hours in the throwback sale though - I wonder how many hours I lost from not downloading the update sooner?
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    Charlotte AugustinCharlotte Augustin Registered Users 37 Posts
    As I thought! I got the most ugly & less popular shoes in the first 2 of my boxes! That's why I don't like this throwback: I can't grind for the things I want & open how many boxes I want and desire, so I could get the stuff I want. The fact we are limited for only 4 items & not more makes me sad. I really waited for the time when I could open how many boxes I want & get as much as items I need. But even the items I & lots more desire are not there. A little bit bizzare. I don't care about the fact the boxes are free, I'm happy and full of joy for everyone who are enjoying it & making a benefit out of it, but I felt like taking this out. My energy & money I spended buying stars for energy gone for weird pair of shoes. Beyond that, and beyond the fact I will maybe have to wait years for another throwback. Anyways, to the happier stuff I do feel like taking out as well, I'm not that negative. The last updates made me so happy, the Spring collection is awesome, the hairstyle is dope, and the new dresses came out with the last update, so royal, so magnificul, are awesome! Glu, you've done an amazing job. Althought the events are still not perfect, except for the amazing last event, & the one before, and the fact we need more storylines with each update, and more cool clothes, not shabby. Anyways, amazing job Glu. The throwback might be a big disappointment for me, but, and it is a big but, when I see other dolls happy, I'm happy & thrilled. Good day to all of you lovelies.
  • Options
    Charlotte AugustinCharlotte Augustin Registered Users 37 Posts
    Althought I've waited for ages, the other things cover it all up because they're beyond amazing. Anyways, I wanted to ask you all something, have you noticed the new characters for the reality show, that they look just like the characters in Stardom: Hollywood? Do you think they're is an update waiting for Stardom: Hollywood, have any of you got a clue?
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I wanna see what everyone else named their shows before I show mine haha. I was in a mood when I picked it :p It's supposed to be funny, but I'm too embarrassed to share until you guys do!! Haha :)

Here's what I named my 1st doll reality show. I had to get creative with it. It seems like Simon approved it. Thumbs up!!!👍
    image.php?di=7L3WI.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    My first box:
    image_zpspmvwekvu.png

My second box
    image_zpsuohm0rg3.png

Got shoes that look really like three other pairs I already own and s necklace. Would have loved any of the clothing items, but hey I'm still loving this event!!!
    OMG I'm so jealous you got that necklace! I remember grinding really hard for it in the original event, to no luck of course :( My first throwback box gave me a pink handbag. When I get around to opening my second box I'll post both palettes here.

The update says throwbacks will soon be unlimited, so I'm guessing this event is just an opportunity to get four freebies before throwback boxes become available for purchase? Just a guess.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I'm loving the update and the event even though my first two boxes were meh. However, I didn't get any kind of kstars sale offer and I'm sad :(
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    The sale for iOS shows up in the StarShop for the large pack of 1250 Stars, 30% less than usual. THe other size packages are not on sale at this time. If you check that package, and still don't have the offer, please post your game details and brief explanation of issue here. Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    The sale for iOS shows up in the StarShop for the large pack of 1250 Stars, 30% less than usual. THe other size packages are not on sale at this time. If you check that package, and still don't have the offer, please post your game details and brief explanation of issue here. Hope this helps.
    Thank you Koko, I checked and definitely do not have a sale. I'll take a look at that thread.
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts

The G in the Hollywood C for Garrett...don't ask. There was a storm happening and I couldn't sleep, so I came to the forum, saw the update and went for it. That's the name my brain went fot at 1:40 am.

Xime in Hollywood for Xime. I kinda wish I was less awake when I gave her this name for her show but whatever, Simon liked it lol.

Cool update, Glu is getting my expectations very high for the BIG ONE. Here's Garrett first pallett. After 2 hours of no sleep, I put both in 8 hrs gigs and went to bed so we're just now getting our points.

Screenshot_2016-04-27-08-57-51-1.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Does anybody know when there's supposed to be an update for kindle fire because I still don't see the new update?
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Do y'all still have the throwback event? People are saying the updated and they don't have it
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Thanks for the glitch thread, Koko. I submitted my info there and a customer care ticket.

I'm sad because the event disappeared last night during an 8-hour gig, so I didn't get any of the points for it. The event popped up this morning so I started another 8-hour gig, and now the event is gone again so that will be TWO gigs I missed points for.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I have no android updates this morning, my iOS is fine, so I'm afraid to check but I will.

No updates since yesterday available in either of my Androids, nor my iOS. So, if there are further updates you guys are taking, and I'm not seeikng let me know?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Anyone else without the event. I'm on Android btw
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    OMG, I just saw this. ANd **** I am at work I can't even update.. I'll have to grind so much tonight!
    **** it, how did I missed this???? Argh!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    I have no android updates this morning, my iOS is fine, so I'm afraid to check but I will.

No updates since yesterday available in either of my Androids, nor my iOS. So, if there are further updates you guys are taking, and I'm not seeikng let me know?

You don't even have the 5.0 update? What a mess