Options

Ver 5.0.0

Comments

• Options
    Charlotte AugustinCharlotte Augustin Registered Users 37 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Wow just got 100 K-stars from the 'celebrity perks', woohoo!!!

Edit: And got a new hairstyle, shoes and a top from these 'celebrity perks'!

Happy for you gal! I bet your doll slayyyyyyyys it
  • Options
    empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    Got a dress in my first throwback box. Does anyone know when it was available? x

3JQGnO2.jpg
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Got a dress in my first throwback box. Does anyone know when it was available? x

I believe that dress was available for Kim's b-day in 2014. I may be wrong and if so someone feel free to correct me.
    Sophie
  • Options
    I believe that dress was available from the first event which I think was Kim's b-day in 2014. I may be wrong and if so someone feel free to correct me.

Hey Cookie, I've seen that you know the weekend events well, and I'm really trying to find picture of some events from 2015, could you maybe help me with that, if you have any images? ill be so greatful!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Koko, sup gal? I'm approaching you because you're the smartest gal I know in here. I saw there is a throwback and I was wondering, can we open only 4 box? Sadly, from the screenshots I see on Instagram, the hairstyles I wanted so much and some cool clothes are not in there, that sucks. I can't see anyone that got the Glamm stuff too. I'm worried it will suck for me.............. Anyways, I never understood why doesn't we get the stuff we see in the update pictures? yeah. anyways im really excited, thats so cool for my birthday! ive waited forever! Happy v5 anyone. and yeah I would ask the person who liked a glu employer who said they are aware of the comeback issue, but shes gone?

As far as the throwbacks.....it's a Throwback Event. You have 4 boxes to earn. People with no real stars have the ability to fully participate. Earn your Throwbacks. This is really a nice thing for a lot of people. Maybe they'll still have a Throwback Sale......and you'll try for those eyes and lips then. So....4 boxes on your Event meter, like any other event.....fill the 4. :)

Did you notice the sale on Stars! That kind of purchase can really go a while if you are careful spending. But 30%? I have to be honest....that's the kind of discount that got me all hot and bothered when a purse hit 30% off. I immediately think a third off.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Android update is out !! :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Hey Cookie, I've seen that you know the weekend events well, and I'm really trying to find picture of some events from 2015, could you maybe help me with that, if you have any images? ill be so greatful!

This thread should be able to help you find what you're looking for. I did notice that some of the pictures have disappeared but many are still up to view. Hope this helps. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?122868-Your-Exclusive-Clothing-Items
    Sophie
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Quick question... Are we supposed to to have throwback event or are people time traveling?
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Thanks QueenCookie I'm scrounging for energy and multitasking. Now update 2 Androids. My head is going to explode. Deep Breath.

Did I mention Thank you Glu!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    Quick question... Are we supposed to to have throwback event or are people time traveling?

Yes throwback event!
    PM to add
  • Options

It's the Best THrowback Ever. Earn your boxes. :) I love it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So yeah it's the throwback is in session? Well looks like I got to contact glu, I will not be deprived of this event for sure!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    So yeah it's the throwback is in session? Well looks like I got to contact glu, I will not be deprived of this event for sure!

Have you taken the update?
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Guys does the event start after you update or does it is already rolling for everyone that is Android?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yeah I have all the new features but no event. I'm even a clean player so. Huh that's weird.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Yeah I have all the new features but no event. I'm even a clean player so. Huh that's weird.

U took the comeback?

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?204709-Ver-5-0-0&p=446605&viewfull=1#post446605
    PM to add
  • Options
    Omg. That sucks! Ah I hope they get it fixed soon
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    As far as the throwbacks.....it's a Throwback Event. You have 4 boxes to earn. People with no real stars have the ability to fully participate. Earn your Throwbacks. This is really a nice thing for a lot of people. Maybe they'll still have a Throwback Sale......and you'll try for those eyes and lips then. So....4 boxes on your Event meter, like any other event.....fill the 4. :)

Did you notice the sale on Stars! That kind of purchase can really go a while if you are careful spending. But 30%? I have to be honest....that's the kind of discount that got me all hot and bothered when a purse hit 30% off. I immediately think a third off.

Again, im not happy.
    Look, im really happy that we got all this new stuff and im super excited, and i bet glu reads our posts sometimes, we all asked for sale, and im really happy for the people who are broke, so its easy for them, but im not happy for myself, but i can get that, and i dont really care... but why not having the things we all asked for??? like, for real glu? so many begged for those items in the throw back, and we cant get them. im a little ****ed but mostly sad...
  • Options
    just complete some quick dates or parties and hopefully it comes back
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm so confused⁉:( I completed an 3 hr storyline gig and I don't think that I got credited with event points after I completed the gig.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Charlotte, am I understanding you are disappointed? Or are you having an issue with it disappearing? If it's disappointment, then I"m sorry. Glu always reads the threads and the suggestions, You asked if there were only 4, or could you get more, and I tried to answer that for you. Maybe you are ready for the dark side, you'd get another 4 boxes if you play a 2nd game. (:) )

You also have the vent thread, and the suggestion thread. Meanwhile, I'm trying to fix my Android, and actually earn my first ios box. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Charlotte, am I understanding you are disappointed? Or are you having an issue with it disappearing? If it's disappointment, then I"m sorry. Glu always reads the threads and the suggestions, You asked if there were only 4, or could you get more, and I tried to answer that for you. Maybe you are ready for the dark side, you'd get another 4 boxes if you play a 2nd game. (:) )

You also have the vent thread, and the suggestion thread. Meanwhile, I'm trying to fix my Android, and actually earn my first ios box. ;)

Just disappointment. you did an amazing job, thanks again for kindly taking care of my lack in info. I love you for that. Just sad i wont get the eyes and lips and I think its stupid because we all asked for them and a sale... but all i care about actually is the glamm stuff, so im a little bit sad
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Guys does the event start after you update or does it is already rolling for everyone that is Android?

Curious to know this too
    PM to add
  • Options
    Just disappointment. you did an amazing job, thanks again for kindly taking care of my lack in info. I love you for that. Just sad i wont get the eyes and lips and I think its stupid because we all asked for them and a sale... but all i care about actually is the glamm stuff, so im a little bit sad

So we can't get the makeup. Now I low key don't care if I get the event.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    If you have the private jet, you can now buy a PUG for 30 K-Stars!!
    image.jpg1_zpsilubhul5.jpg
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    OMG< YES. THe Pug on the Plane. I'm naming him Scooby Doo. Mad TV ages ago....ScoobyDoo on the plane. Hysterical bit. :) My other Android is still crashing on my perks. Aaaargh

I love this update. Thanks for posting all the pics guys.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So we can't get the makeup. Now I low key don't care if I get the event.

Yassss! You see, I've waited for a throwback sale since I missed those items when I went to a vacation on Dublin, and I hated myself for missing it because it was my dream! Now, I can't understand why they didn't put if they read our posts!!! I'm excited & greatful for all of this stuff, but come one. A simple thing! But this is glu, and I wanna tell you they missed so much money of mine! Only 4 items? If we had a SALE, a proper SALE i'd buy so many starts as always. But the event lately were poor, and I bet we will wait forever again for a sale.. Ugh...
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Curious to know this too

No it's out there for everybody since iOS update came out...

I already wasn't feeling the update, then this:
    qcSUVV8.png?1

Brown boots, really?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    WOW! What a surprise this was!! I'm happily overwhelmed right now. :D
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Some screencaps I got from instagram, credits to them.

LB77aLA.jpg

OMG. My powder blue shoes. I'm dying. And crying. Because the chances are so low to get them :(