Options

Ver 5.0.0

Comments

• Options
    infiniteainfinitea Registered Users 14 Posts
    Love this event! Just wondering - has anyone seen the so glam items in their throwback palettes?
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    infinitea wrote: »
    Love this event! Just wondering - has anyone seen the so glam items in their throwback palettes?

i havent seen any so glamm items in my palettes yet. I actually havent seen anything Ive been coveting. Mostly because I havent seen any hair
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Aww Vats I hope 3rd box isn't brown again. The game knows, how scary! Lol.

The energy cap is from celebrity perks achievements btw.
    PM to add
  • Options
    evilhag wrote: »
    Yeah is this what usually happens? I bought one pack and my sale disappeared :/

Yeah my only items on sale were the lowest two. So I bought the largest pack on sale but that was still only 105 stars. Thats why im so mad my sale disappeared haha. If the sale is going to go away once you purchase one you should be able to choose between all of them on sale.

I just bought and it disappeared too.

I do feel lucky to have the sale on the largest pack, for both games too.
    PM to add
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! How did I miss this yesterday??! I played at some point but just now noticed that the game updated on its own when I realized there was a different icon. OMG I'm so excited!! Sad that it looks like I missed out on a decent about of the throwback sale, but still this reality show and everything seems so awesome!!! WTG Glu
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I've seen the So Glam hair in someone's pallet! Let me see if I can find it!
    infinitea wrote: »
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    OH MY GOD!!!! Those look AMAZING!!!
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Found these on Instagram. What's happening??

On his Insta account are even more!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Agnes AberdeenAgnes Aberdeen Registered Users 42 Posts
    Hello to all of the members, greetings from a new friend. I wanted to ask for someone's help, so I came here. Do you know anyone who's a famous grinder at the weekend events, and most likely have a collection of screenshots from the weekend events? I have some particular & specific item I need to show off & events I need to find. I thank any kind of answer. Agnes Aberdeen.
  • Options
    EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Help! I've been doing 3 hour Reality Show gigs at the Calabasas Mansion and all of a sudden I can't invite any more guests? It says I don't have any professional contacts I can invite, even though I have like 100 NPC friends. I even went out and met a new NPC to see if I would be able to invite them but no. It happened halfway though the gig, after I had already invited 2 professional contacts. I tried closing my game and even turning my phone on and off. Is anyone else having this issue?
  • Options
    I have no idea why!?!? My energy already went up to 43 as I finished all three comebacks, but I have no idea why o got the extra 3 with this update? There is no mentioning of it anywhere?
    Vats wrote: »
    How and why Linda?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    How are you guys already in pallett 3?!!. I'm soooo sloooowww
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I have no idea why!?!? My energy already went up to 43 as I finished all three comebacks, but I have no idea why o got the extra 3 with this update? There is no mentioning of it anywhere?

If you scroll through the new perks points (the little trophy button) you will see that some of the awards you have won are +1 max energy!!

Seems as the perks points are retroactive :D
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Ok, the second box is 95points.. How much are the third and the fourth?

Here's my first box... Meh.. I really wanted that Kylie denim..

2ns9gk3.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I got something from so glam, in one of my palettes, but it wasn't the facial features.

Also, I'm super upset because two gc friends called to "breakup professionally" even though I had completed the show with 5 stars.
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Emcat wrote: »
    Help! I've been doing 3 hour Reality Show gigs at the Calabasas Mansion and all of a sudden I can't invite any more guests? It says I don't have any professional contacts I can invite, even though I have like 100 NPC friends. I even went out and met a new NPC to see if I would be able to invite them but no. It happened halfway though the gig, after I had already invited 2 professional contacts. I tried closing my game and even turning my phone on and off. Is anyone else having this issue?

I have the same issue as you. I am on Android. Like you said, restarting the game doesn't work haha. I just waited it out. It seemed like in an hour or so, they all reappeared.
  • Options
    Sassy 2nd box is 150 points right?

3rd: 300 points
    4th: 600 points

It's actually harder to complete than regular gig events since we don't get any bonus points for owning items.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Wait so I have to be in top of the top star list to get the throwback event?

It's that true? coz I still don't have it and game isn't even working anymore. It's crashing at the loading screen
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Emcat wrote: »

I have the exact same issue... I also tried restarting both the game and my phone but nothing works

• Options
    EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    I have the same issue as you. I am on Android. Like you said, restarting the game doesn't work haha. I just waited it out. It seemed like in an hour or so, they all reappeared.

I just checked again and now the professional contacts are showing up but only like 5 of them. Super weird, but at least I was able to invite them and complete the gig! I didn't see the update for like half a day so now I'm desperately trying to get every event point I can haha
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    This was a nice surprise to wake up to!
    I made a mistake, though. I started an 8-hour gig before I got into the TV show stuff so now I'm stuck in an 8-hour event and I really want to do the show gigs.
    I got to the part where I named my show, though.

"Surviving Sebastian"
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    Wait so I have to be in top of the top star list to get the throwback event?

It's that true? coz I still don't have it and game isn't even working anymore. It's crashing at the loading screen

Ok if this is true I'm going to shoot myself! I just did my second comeback and the throwback event is gone!!!

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Sassy 2nd box is 150 points right?

3rd: 300 points
    4th: 600 points

It's actually harder to complete than regular gig events since we don't get any bonus points for owning items.

Mine was 95? And now is gone, I did my second comeback, I've been waiting since forever... I think I might cry....

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Mine was 95? And now is gone, I did my second comeback, I've been waiting since forever... I think I might cry....

Noooooo you shouldn't have done the comeback!

But it's weird yours was 95...
    PM to add
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Ok, the second box is 95points.. How much are the third and the fourth?

Here's my first box... Meh.. I really wanted that Kylie denim..

2ns9gk3.jpg

Mmmm...mine is 150 points. In both games.
    Screenshot_2016-04-27-14-55-45-1.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    I have the worst luck, ha ha ha...

I just opened my 3rd box for Xan and seriously... all 3 boxes I got are accessories.

#whoriggedmygame
    PM to add
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Well I don't even have a ****ing game to play
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I have the worst luck, ha ha ha...

I just opened my 3rd box for Xan and seriously... all 3 boxes I got are accessories.

#whoriggedmygame

This is my fear. Both of mine so far were accessories
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Noooooo you shouldn't have done the comeback!

But it's weird yours was 95...

Yeah, too late for that now.. I did 1hr gig from Mia, I'll wait for an hour.. I hope the fans I get from that gig are enough for the throwback to reappear.. And then I'll post a screenshot of the second box... I'm so stupid sometimes! Stupid me, stupid day ugggh, I got so upset I can't believe it seriously!

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Starbeans BaristaStarbeans Barista Registered Users 31 Posts
    So I've been playing KKH and own certain things for quite long so I just get SUPER EXCITED when I discover something NEW!!

1) Pug on private jet for 30 Kstar!!
    2) Only on last 5-star weekend that I found that gigs from So Chic London are indeed professional gigs and are perfect for 5-star weekend (Gosh I used to think 5-star weekend is the worst but now it's even better than party!), I tested some but not all other day jobs but sadly didn't work, reality show would be good sub too however the GLITCH keep making my contacts to break up for no reasons so I'm gonna hold that for now... please fix that though!

Any new discoveries are welcome!
    True love begins when nothing is looked for in return :o
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Second box is 95 points for me, too. Maybe it has to do with level?
    6fCgLV.png
    Daily iOS KKH player