Options

Weekend Event 4/29/2016 - Love is In The Air ~ Love for v5.0 ~ and ?

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Brianne wrote: »
    I'd say they're worth it tbh. A few rounds of wine and you're nearly done, +25 points.
    But it really depends on how much cash you have and if you're willing to part with it, you know? Generally tho, I'd say you're better off getting +25 for around $1200 then +5 for $600.

Very good point! Thanks! I don't mind parting with the cash, I've been saving since the other day when someone said this was the best way to do date events. I have about 14k, though, and am starting to think ill run out long before I attain the hair and this makes me sad. :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Oak is definitely worth it, I'm already done lol with just one and two hours dates. Granted, I did have two extra items, but I've never finished this fast before. I don't use any cheats or hacks either.
  • Options
    Amilicious wrote: »
    Oak is definitely worth it, I'm already done lol with just one and two hours dates. Granted, I did have two extra items, but I've never finished this fast before. I don't use any cheats or hacks either.

How much money did it cost total? Approximately of course. Also, GRATS on finishing!!
    And since you only had 1 and 2 hour dates, does that mean you dated different NPC's as opposed to just one?

Also one more question. I feel like all I do is ask questions lol. But when you have iTunes credit on your account, does the game automatically charge the credit before your debit card?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    How much money did it cost total? Approximately of course. Also, GRATS on finishing!!
    And since you only had 1 and 2 hour dates, does that mean you dated different NPC's as opposed to just one?

Yes, I used different npcs because I wanted to make some kstars while I was at it. As for the price, around 25k I believe.
  • Options
    Yes, I used different npcs because I wanted to make some kstars while I was at it. As for the price, around 25k I believe.
    Ah, okay. If it is 25k then I'm in trouble because I only have like 11k left and I have only like 240ish points.
    When you date someone who you aren't exclusive with, do you lose fans? Because I've been dating the same person this whole time.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Ah, okay. If it is 25k then I'm in trouble because I only have like 11k left and I have only like 240ish points.
    When you date someone who you aren't exclusive with, do you lose fans? Because I've been dating the same person this whole time.

If you do the event quests, and he price should drop. And to not lose fans, I delete the npc from my contacts when I'm done with them. Unless they changed it, this should work, it did the last two events for me.
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts

I've never thought of that! I'll try dating lots of NPCs the next dating weekend so I'll get a lot of stars. How many stars did you receive?
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    Fin wrote: »
    I've never thought of that! I'll try dating lots of NPCs the next dating weekend so I'll get a lot of stars. How many stars did you receive?
    Not an insane amount, around 20, but it's definitely an added bonus compared to everything else.
  • Options
    Not an insane amount, around 20, but it's definitely an added bonus compared to everything else.

That's still a lot. How many npcs have you dated and how many dates did you need to get the stars?

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    That's still a lot. How many npcs have you dated and how many dates did you need to get the stars?

I honestly have no idea, I didn't really keep track.
  • Options
    I honestly have no idea, I didn't really keep track.

Oh it's fine :) Thanks for all the help! :)

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    Oh it's fine :) Thanks for all the help! :)

No problem, sorry I didn't have more in depth information. It just happened so fast because I leveled as well so I couldn't really make any calculations, especially since some npcs had mostly 2 hours dates, while others one hour ones.
  • Options
    Amilicious Ooohh!! Congrats!

How I wish the storyline gigs were much faster. I would have finished hours ago if I didn't want to earn the bonus points!

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    Amilicious Ooohh!! Congrats!

How I wish the storyline gigs were much faster. I would have finished hours ago if I didn't want to earn the bonus points!

The event gig is the 'Kim Gives' one right? And what do we get for finishing it since it isn't a date gig.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I've decided that I'm not gonna grind for the red dress. My dolls will end up having a wardrobe malfunction with their red bra showing instead of their cleavages. My dolls wanna look classy not ****ty lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Don't know if anyone has posted it yet but has anybody seen a picture of the pink gift box dress irl? I'm in 2 minds about chasing it ... Thanks :)
    GC: TTemb
  • Options
    I've decided that I'm not gonna grind for the red dress. My dolls will end up having a wardrobe malfunction with their red bra showing instead of their cleavages. My dolls wanna look classy not ****ty lol
    The dress doesn't glitch out for me, it's actually one of my favorites ever:
    U5Vb21F.jpg
  • Options
    The event gig is the 'Kim Gives' one right? And what do we get for finishing it since it isn't a date gig.

It gives you 25 points and if you have some items, you get some bonus points. I got 20 bonus points so all in all, I got 45 points from that gig.

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    It gives you 25 points and if you have some items, you get some bonus points. I got 20 bonus points so all in all, I got 45 points from that gig.

Oh okay! Thank you! :)
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

If you like it then grind for it. I'll keep a look out for you if any android users have earned the dress and has the bra showing. It ain't confirmed.

Edit: Okay so I snooped around instagram and saw an android user wearing the red dress perfectly fine. So happy grinding!
    PM to add
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    bIkG3bC.jpg

Ahhhh, guys! I've wanted this hair since I saw it in the preview! On my first try too. Is it just me or do the boxes seem somewhat generous this weekend?

My guesses for box pickage*: The hair seems to be moving around a bit and I can't pick out a pattern. If I was still chasing it, I'd pick top row over bottom row. For the dress, bottom right seems to be hitting a couple times.

*Results not guaranteed. Or even suggested, really.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    A paid 8 hour date at Oak... it does not get any better than that!!

image_zpsucoe30si.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    If you like it then grind for it. I'll keep a look out for you if any android users have earned the dress and has the bra showing. It ain't confirmed.

I'm not sure, but I've noticed in iOS that people in my friends list wearing the fur from last week have the bra showing, but on my own doll, when she is wearing the fur, there is no bra. So I think it's a glitch where the bra shows up in previews and on friends, but not on your own doll. So Carol Davida, if you like your doll in it, you should grind for it. Her bra probably won't show (but I'm not on Android so I don't know for certain), but the bra might show on your friends wearing the outfit.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Bort and I still decided to attend prom even though I didn't get the dress and we're no longer in high school.

ap7gnm.jpg

That's the dress I got in the gift box which I am happy about. I had always been on the fence with it during VIP events, but there was always something else that I bought first. Please ignore my shoes/necklace, I'm still working on matching things with that color and of course please for sure ignore Bort's choice of pants. I had made him change, but he must've changed back while I was getting ready.

PS! for those of you who bought Kim's picks, does it count towards the celeb perk points? I'd really like to get it, but I'd have to go out and buy a gc, so I kinda wanted to wait and see.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm not sure, but I've noticed in iOS that people in my friends list wearing the fur from last week have the bra showing, but on my own doll, when she is wearing the fur, there is no bra. So I think it's a glitch where the bra shows up in previews and on friends, but not on your own doll. So Carol Davida, if you like your doll in it, you should grind for it. Her bra probably won't show (but I'm not on Android so I don't know for certain), but the bra might show on your friends wearing the outfit.

I edited my original post. I snooped around instagram and saw an android user wearing the red dress perfectly fine.

I mentioned this concern because last week on my android game, I was scrolling my friend list and saw one of koko's doll in the fur coat and the red bra was showing. I didn't see that in my iOS game.

But I think you may be right that the red bra probably only shows up when you're looking at friends. Kind of like a pervy glasses LOL. We can only confirm if one of my android friends wear the fur coat again.
    PM to add
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »

image_zpsucoe30si.jpeg

Lucky! I've been only dating at the oak and only with the hubby and his selfish self hasn't paid for a single date yet and I'm almost done with the event Haha! I'm on Android though so maybe it's another glitch.
    bIkG3bC.jpg

Ahhhh, guys! I've wanted this hair since I saw it in the preview! On my first try too. Is it just me or do the boxes seem somewhat generous this weekend?

My guesses for box pickage*: The hair seems to be moving around a bit and I can't pick out a pattern. If I was still chasing it, I'd pick top row over bottom row. For the dress, bottom right seems to be hitting a couple times.

I also got my hair on the top row! Top third box! Last box I was allowing myself to open. I wasn't as lucky to get it on my first box! I ended up having to open 3 palettes.

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »

image_zpsucoe30si.jpeg

I didn't got any paid date yet:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    bIkG3bC.jpg

A lot of people got the hair, the boxes really seem friendly this weekend :o

My hair was in exactly the same box as yours and my earrings aswell :D
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    I am shocked and can't believe my crazy good luck!! I got my first free box from the event, so I open it, get the shoes. Meh, but ok (I want that hair!), I have enuf to buy just 3 boxes, and not buying any more stars. So I buy one, get the earrings, ok cool, neat. Open my 3rd, and get what in only my opinion is an ugly dress. Grr. It reveals all the boxes, holy cow everything was up there to pick. But I missed the dang hair. So I say screw it, I've got 40 stars left why not and bought another box, I picked the same box the hair was in the last time. O M GEEE I pick the hair!!!!

I LOL'd for real! I couldn't believe my luck!! I am never ever that lucky!!! Every single box I picked was an event item.

I hope you all have some great luck this weekend as well!!! <333

That's a first for me. Has that happened to anyone else?
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    lol, congrats and I wish!! I've seen some people say they get 2/3 or even 3/3 and I've never been that lucky <crossing my fingers for maybe next week>
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College