Options

Happy May - waiting for a mini-update?

167891012Next

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Thanks! I don't guess I remember that dress at all. It looks lovely on your doll, though everything seems to lol

And yes! I wish we could do trades/gifts like that. There are some colors my doll just can't work with
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Kayla. I caught my doll off guard when I took a snapshot of her haha :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I am so late to this, but here were my boxes!

elISWKK.jpg

I quite like the red dress, so I'm pretty happy about that one.

D9zKCbl.jpg

The last two I could have lived without, but I'm not complaining because I loved what I got in last week's Throwback, and I'm so happy about this new event.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Congratulations on the red gown for one. That was the 2014 Holidays, and it's on my short list of needs. lol. ;) I really loving the new event. Makes Tuesday a favorite day now (hoping they continue each week)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Congratulations on the red gown for one. That was the 2014 Holidays, and it's on my short list of needs. lol. ;) I really loving the new event. Makes Tuesday a favorite day now (hoping they continue each week)
    I thought the red holidays dress was a different one? I believe the one Max opened was from a VIP event last year. I only know this because I, like you, am dying to get the red holidays dress, whereas I already have that red gown.

ETA: Yeah I found this screenshot confirming it's from a VIP event, credit to Nai!

MwNznZc.jpg
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    Yes, you're so right. I actually have the red gown pictured in all my games. Duh. I think I lust after that Holiday Red Dress so much that I've blocked what it looks like out of my mind. lol. But, with these throwbacks, eventually I will get them. Oh, the red holiday and the st patricks day green. Sigh. Got the shoes...nothing to wear with them. lol.

My last 3 boxes were, great shoulder length hair, beige peach cream colored dress you could wear to a christening. and...oh, I forgot. lol. But these are 12 things my dolls didn't have before. So it's all good. :) Now we wait in anticipation of the Thursday Sneak Peek at the clothes. ut oh, I have a party thread to open. ;0
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    This weekend event spoilers
    Posted by kkhcallie on IG
    3n4mbzl-ck8_zpslwx4xhdo.jpg
    BT412uApUoU_zpskt4gt1x5.jpg

Well Glu are sly aren't they! Putting that hair on the fourth position and not in the gift box to make sure that people spend 500 KStars on it. But at least you spend your money and you are SURE that you will get the hair and you don't have to chase it.
    I personally adore the gift box top an trousers - that I am chasing for sure. Let's see if I'' l work hard enough in So Chic to get the hair.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    OMG OMG OMG!!!!

My dream hair is earnable!!!!! My Kstars are waiting! I think this hairstyle has to be my most wanted item in the game, ever!

Thanks so much for posting, KateP :D
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I AM SO HAPPY THAT THE HAIR IS EARNABLE! Eeeeek!
    Olivia, get ready to be inundated with new pets!! ;)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks for posting Kate

Yay, I was thinking there was a slight chance they would arrange it this way, glad they did!
    PM to add
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Thanks for posting, Kate!

VIP events are too rich for my blood... I've never gotten more then first earnable... that haor is beautiful tho! I look forward to seeing it on your dolls!
  • Options
    Hi, Please post in the Weekend Event thread, as it stands we now have 3 threads with the clothes and conversation for this weekend's event. Here's the thread.

And with that, I'm closing this, at least for the time being.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.