Options

Happy May - waiting for a mini-update?

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    FOR THE REALITY SHOW GIGS YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NPCs WHO HAVE JOBS CONNECTED TO ACTING IF YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF DENTISTS AS CONTACTS THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO HELP YOU

Thanks for reminding me of this!

I've only opened 2 boxes and gotten gold shoes from Andre and some weird squarish gold earrings. Not horrible but each time one of the Valentines dresses have been in my palettes and it's like it's teasing me lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Sephoraa wrote: »
    Hope this works. First time posting a pic. Does anyone know where this dress was from. Got it from a throw back box. Thanks!!!

6791AF13-BB7A-41B8-B394-C0B24D75D2CA.png_zpsmpqb69xp.jpeg

Here! It's from a VIP event in February :D

2liznt1.jpg
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    My 2nd box, so many shoes! Haha.

ijaRiA.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Sephoraa wrote: »
    Hope this works. First time posting a pic. Does anyone know where this dress was from. Got it from a throw back box. Thanks!!!

6791AF13-BB7A-41B8-B394-C0B24D75D2CA.png_zpsmpqb69xp.jpeg

That was actually pretty recently. Before St Patricks Day so late Feb-March give and take.

edit: Thanks Laralu! Can't believe it's a VIP weekend, I usually get nothing on those weekends and I have that dress
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Even though I've been so busy today, I think this tb event is a little easier for me than last week. I'm thinking it's because I have a routine down, and know what the most effective why to get points is :) 3 hr reality shows in Calabasas gives me 16 points altogether, for finishing the job and calling 4 co-stars, and it takes 20 energy bolts. My energy goes up to 41 now, so I can finish 2 jobs every few hours, and then I can collect from pets and tap around a little to get enough energy for another show :) Also, my friends are reappearing now after a while and no friends have "broken up" with me, so that's good ;) I'm still broken up with some real GC friends from last week, which sucks, but at least I still have people to invite!

My hubby actually called for a divorce today, so I'm now a single lady, and have so much more time for gigs and more money for stuff haha!! Woohoo!! :P I was already maxed out on points with him and have two babies, plus the gifts he gave me, so I'm not too worried about it. It's only 10 stars if I need him and decide to take him back hahaha :)

Edit: Oops! I can actually finish a 3hr show in Calabasas with 19 energy bolts :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Thanks Laralu! Can't believe it's a VIP weekend, I usually get nothing on those weekends and I have that dress

You're welcome Kayla! Actually, I saw lots of VIP event items. I believe they are the ones which don't have an icon on the top left corner :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    My 2nd box, so many shoes! Haha.

ijaRiA.png

Lol, I saw lots of shoes in my palettes too LantsPance!
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts
    Thanks so much Lu!!
  • Options
    My pleasure Sephoraa :D
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Laralu529 wrote: »
    Carol Davida pretty good picks there, congratulations :D

Thanks Lu.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Yes I had finally have the opportunity to chose my doll's 3rd finalized comeback. Yay!:)
    zRRvw8.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Okay here is my first box

OfKKGEX.jpg

And here is my second box

CsqoY5t.jpg

Not to bad! Not a fan of my first item, it doesn't even show up with the rest of event clothes. In mixed in with the regular ones so I'm not sure where it's from? I would've liked the green skirt in the second one but I can't complain at least it's not an accessory. I haven't seen hair in any of the pallets last week or this week for me :(
    Hopefully I can get the third one tomorrow and get some hair :)
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Carol Davida third box:
    155krv6.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you for the birthday wishes, it's never too late!!
    Laralu529 wrote: »
    LindaVB This comes a little bit late, but happy birthday to your twins!

Wow I'm seeing so many lucky boxes, congrats to everyone that got what they wanted!!! My boxes have -again- not been kind to me:

image_zpszmj3lmin.jpeg

But on the bright side: I must reach a point where I have won all the shoes and purses so that only dresses and tops will come my way lol!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    How are you guys doing the 3h calabasas reality gig with 19 energy?

I invite 4 friends, each 5 energy so thats 20 energy down. And I still have to use 4 energy to complete it. So its 24 energy for 16 points.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Screenshot_2016-05-03-23-18-44_zpsyozaook1.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Third box, no merdress but I got some cute pants!
    291 points until 4th box.

Also, 19 energy for 3h in Calabasas?! I'm at 22-24 per reality show!

And thx, Lu!
  • Options
    19 energy is correct! I've completed multiple 3 hours shoots in Calabasas for 19 energy!
    You can invite 4 NPC (please don't invite your friends as mine still break up with me afterwards). Tap the 'create drama' button above their heads for 5 energy, you'll get 1 energy in return. So for four NPC's it will cost you 16 energy. Then tap 'Check makeup' for 2 energy and 'create drama' for 1 energy.
    The last two buttons are usually top left and bottom left in the screen, but unfortunately do not always pop up.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    19 energy is correct! I've completed multiple 3 hours shoots in Calabasas for 19 energy!
    You can invite 4 NPC (please don't invite your friends as mine still break up with me afterwards). Tap the 'create drama' button above their heads for 5 energy, you'll get 1 energy in return. So for four NPC's it will cost you 16 energy. Then tap 'Check makeup' for 2 energy and 'create drama' for 1 energy.
    The last two buttons are usually top left and bottom left in the screen, but unfortunately do not always pop up.

I've used that strategy too for my two games. I'm actually glad that I'm progressing on this event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »

Exactly! And in the casees where they don't show up; there's an action that takes 4 energy. So I guess it takes 19-23 energy to start the job with :) for me, it's almost always 19.
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Oh right I forgot the friend action gives 1 energy back.

Does anyone know exactly what kind of network contacts we can invite?
    PM to add
  • Options
    I think I can invite all contacts, just like during parties? I've invited housepainters, stockbrokers and directors.

EDIT: Sorry for misinforming, but I can only invite Directors, Actors and Professional Extra's!!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

I can invite : directors, producers, actors and professional extras :)

• Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I just picked the worst box ever for my third box lmao
    The first dress is one of my wishes ♥

13120894_10209555371823736_1144250867_o.png?oh=c25aab305cff726cd2bfdc0acea2b53a&oe=572B454E

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I'm n heaven with these throwbacks during the week!! Kudos Glu!! I'm sucked eight back in like I originally was!! Here's the one palette I just opened:

CB1EA840-C70E-4AA3-859E-A9BE7E8EFB62_zpsqfpytqut.png
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Thanks Linda and Spleen! I don't have much of those and I've already ran through all the locations, my NPC doesn't refresh either : (
    PM to add
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Yes I had finally have the opportunity to chose my doll's 3rd finalized comeback. Yay!:)
    zRRvw8.jpg

CONGRATS!! I just did the 2nd one and I am now back at A Liater so hopefully I can get the last comeback soon. Once I was close I logged out from my friends. It then said I could do the comeback. I accepted and logged back into my friends so I kinda tricked it but I would never get the 2nd or 3rd any other way. I'm friends with y'all and I hate to delete you so I can get up there so I log off my friends when I am right there, it offers, I accept, and then log in glitch, but works for me. Hehe
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Dang that watch is the worst, I remember finding it in my box during the event self... Hope your next box has something awesome in it!!
    Spleen wrote: »
    I just picked the worst box ever for my third box lmao
    The first dress is one of my wishes ♥

13120894_10209555371823736_1144250867_o.png?oh=c25aab305cff726cd2bfdc0acea2b53a&oe=572B454E
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    CONGRATS!! I just did the 2nd one and I am now back at A Liater so hopefully I can get the last comeback soon. Once I was close I logged out from my friends. It then said I could do the comeback. I accepted and logged back into my friends so I kinda tricked it but I would never get the 2nd or 3rd any other way. I'm friends with y'all and I hate to delete you so I can get up there so I log off my friends when I am right there, it offers, I accept, and then log in glitch, but works for me. Hehe

That's not actually a glitch. Everyone can do a comeback when they're on the very top even though they have friends higher than them. It's part of the 5.0.0 update :)
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Third palette:

ChmRqItW0AIoEbl.jpg:large

Not too exciting, but the great thing about these throwbacks is that even when you're not in love with whatever you won, you can just think "well at least it won't pop up in my boxes again!" Haha
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My 1st box
    image_zpshlbx3ad7.png
    My 2nd box. Forgot to screen capture for my 2nd box
    image_zps4l6v6kuh.jpeg
    My 3rd box
    image_zpsctycfwi5.png
    I'm Lucky Again...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.