Options

Happy May - waiting for a mini-update?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    While still cranky about no dresses....want to hear quirky? Here's AppleP, what are the chances, that I would choose first the shorts, and now this top? ok, whether or not they're from the same event..it looks like it could be. I still want a dress. lol.

P.S. I never wear my mermaid gown. I'd gladly pass it along to you as well. But keep your mitts off my Wednesday Adams outfit. Fabs likes to get a little frisky. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yassss! I've always been jealous of Garrett for having this jacket. :p

3TdKMkm.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I can't believe my luck.

1411c02.jpg
    Last week I won the silver leggins (which I love) and said that I really wanted the fur coat that goes with them too. And my first box this TB - this!!!
    2ptc5si.jpg
    I love that blazer. Another item from Christmas gift boxes that I was crazy unlucky with. Yay!
    106jxir.jpg
    And this dress. Of course I'm happy.
    I hope you guys will get all the items you want too! Good luck! <3
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    OMG KateP! Lucky girl! Those are some great pallets. Congrats on the red dress!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    [URL="[URL=http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/bellarose08/media/Mobile Uploads/49BE84ED-C030-404D-A879-4C2BBA49B8DC.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q636/bellarose08/Mobile Uploads/49BE84ED-C030-404D-A879-4C2BBA49B8DC.jpg[/IMG][/URL]&quot;][/url]49BE84ED-C030-404D-A879-4C2BBA49B8DC.jpg

I just opened my second box, and I totally forgot to screenshot my pallet!! But I won these sunglasses.. Oh boy! Haha and this is the purse I won earlier. This will probably be the only time I'll wear either of them :P

Also, the friend glitch is definitely not fixed on my game. I invited a GC friend that doesn't play anymore, and he completely disappeared from my friends list!! I haven't had any break up with me, but even the npc's keep disappearing. I have so many that I don't know if they ever come back or not, but I'll try to remember from now on haha
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    I can't believe my luck.

1411c02.jpg
    Last week I won the silver leggins (which I love) and said that I really wanted the fur coat that goes with them too. And my first box this TB - this!!!
    2ptc5si.jpg
    I love that blazer. Another item from Christmas gift boxes that I was crazy unlucky with. Yay!
    106jxir.jpg
    And this dress. Of course I'm happy.
    I hope you guys will get all the items you want too! Good luck! <3

Omg, girl!! Sooo lucky!!! I especially love that red dress!!! Congrats :) hopefully your 4th box is just as good :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »

3TdKMkm.png

Woohoo!! I hope you keep getting the good boxes :) congrats!!
    XoXo
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Also, the friend glitch is definitely not fixed on my game. I invited a GC friend that doesn't play anymore, and he completely disappeared from my friends list!! I haven't had any break up with me, but even the npc's keep disappearing. I have so many that I don't know if they ever come back or not, but I'll try to remember from now on haha

They should be on the contacts list. They just disappear when you tap the co-star button, and you can't invite anyone on the show. :(

And thanks! The last box is gonna take forever since I'm losing on the co-star points and it takes more energy to finish...
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    OMG what luck, KateP! Congrats! Congrats to you too, Charli!

Your sad little cloud made me laugh, Tarabella. I was looking for the "like" button as if this was Facebook. Hope you have better luck in your other boxes!

No complaints here so far on my first two boxes. I can't snap pics of my pallets on the Kindle, but I'll post pics later. (p.s. did I mention how much I love free stuff?)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida second box:
    scx8cg.png

I'm not gonna complain since I've realized that my dolls are missing a ton of exclusive items. I've regretted not playing this game from the very beginning since it's been released.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Please repost remaining issues in the Glitch thread. Help me help you. (remember Scrubs. I loved Doctor.)

And congratulations everyone on your good luck. I'm happy for all of you, it gives me hope. :) My wish list...the white lace top, the white fuzzy posted above .....sigh......the Red Christmas dress....the green st. pats. My I'm a nice Irish Girl who dresses her dolls in green sweats for St. Patricks day. And I'm not greedy. Not for all 3. Just one good thing for each of them. Spread it around I don't care. But enough with the bracelets (except the charm bracelet) I feel Like I 'm writng to Santa. or earrings. And the weird thing....twice one of those dresses was in my go to box....and each time I went with a different box. You want to lose in Vegas? bring me along. If I can't throw money at it. I can't win it. lol. Not just here. I guess I'm blessed in other ways.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Kate, omg! Congratulations! I got a blue dress for my second box and the genie outfit was there. But now I see they have the cat purse! I want that one.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Charli wrote: »

3TdKMkm.png

Yaaay!!! We do love our Balmain ♥♥
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Ahhh :( the cream dress I spent over 600 Kstars chasing is bottom middle left :(

But now we know what Madison will be dressed as this Halloween. Lol.
    DF91DA48-7832-412C-B6EA-D7BCD52E5EC6_zpsu11mvahd.jpg

I'm finishing there for tonight, hopefully I can make it to 4 boxes tomorrow... Last week I only managed 3 last week (all shoes!!!)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Screenshot_2016-05-03-15-09-11_zps8anaqi7g.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

My dolls second box. And I was blessed with this purse. Another purse. And no mergown.

KKH_Screenshot_1462313639784_zpswwlk9vgg.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Thank you for my gift. I promise to use it everytime I feel the urge to wear the gorgeous Cosby sweater.
    I call this my "Time to pick up the kids from preschool, maybe I'll stop for a Starbucks on the way. Who's going to see me anyways" look
  • Options
    AjalAjal Registered Users 6 Posts
    Arm can I ask a question how to post pictures I'm new here
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    LantsPance wrote: »

I have yet to see any guy's palette that's had any of the hairstyles.

There's few male dolls here, maybe that's why. I did see the pirate hair and legolas hair.

Yeah, I got hair in my first of two boxes last week - http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?204709-Ver-5-0-0/page30

hopefully I can get the anna dello russo or anniversary long locks, please Glu!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    My doll Carolyn Ferocious has seen this cute NPC everywhere. I think that he's stalking her lol

He's a huge fan of her reality show Life of a Lioness...
    Screenshot_2016-05-03-18-41-14-1_zpsiklm5yd2.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    OMG what luck, KateP! Congrats! Congrats to you too, Charli!

Your sad little cloud made me laugh, Tarabella. I was looking for the "like" button as if this was Facebook. Hope you have better luck in your other boxes!

No complaints here so far on my first two boxes. I can't snap pics of my pallets on the Kindle, but I'll post pics later. (p.s. did I mention how much I love free stuff?)

Hahaha I do that all the time!! Maybe they should add a like button :) thank you! It's still fun having something to work on during the week! Good luck to you on your next two boxes!!
    XoXo
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Still losing friends. Ugh I forgot to invite NPCs. I don't even think I know many... Time to mingle.

In other news, I thought I saw this happen during last weeks throwback event but I couldn't verify it as I just saw a glimpse before pressing a button making it go away.

Today I noticed when I went to open my daily gift box after I made my first pick there was something cool. Instead of the button that says "open more" for however many stars it is, the button was replaced by "open more, watch video offer". So of course I watched the offer and got two picks out of my pallete today. Like I said above this actually happened to me on my first box of last throwback event but did not catch it until I was pressing "close"

I don't know if this is new or old or perhaps been discussed in another thread, however that is pretty cool and this is the first time I've ever noticed it. Maybe it's random? Or weekly since its been about a week since I saw it last time
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I can't believe my luck.

1411c02.jpg

I'm so jealous!! Congrats for winning that awesome top, Kate! I would sell my soul for it :D

This is my second box. I'm always here for a nice pair of shoes so I'm not complaining. These wedges go with a lot of stuff and I'm pretty happy to welcome them into my wardrobe :)

Qsv0XXE.png
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    This takes so long haha I only have like 760 professional points so I never get he bonus star when I start anymore 😭😭
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    This takes so long haha I only have like 760 professional points so I never get he bonus star when I start anymore ����

buy whatever you can with kash until it reaches the number it specifies before the gig starts. I did so last year around this time and it can put a dent in your money but that extra star makes a WORLD of difference

my two boxes:

tumblr_o6mqk9DvSp1qfvh9po2_1280_zpsrzgkjhv1.jpg
    tumblr_o6mqk9DvSp1qfvh9po1_1280_zpsgoiwgoyq.jpg

No hair yet but nothing too bad. They don't set my heart aflame either way which is fair. I had to visit everywhere to find more friends to use on my reality show - I'm guessing friends get locked until their episode premieres? - and managed enough for these first two boxes/150 points in a day so hopefully I can make it to 300 by tomorrow this time and, hopefully, the last box isn't 600 XP
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Carolyn Ferocious second box:

2t6fVv.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    My go to box has been so lucky for other people but it's just giving me accessories. But I'm not gonna stray because I know the second I choose a different box I'll miss out on something great
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    LindaVB This comes a little bit late, but happy birthday to your twins!
    Carol pretty good picks there, congratulations :D
    Koko I'm a huge fan of Scrubs, specially Dr. Cox's sarcastic speeches, nice to know you watched it too
    Keem I hope you get the mermaid dress, you totally deserve it!

My second box (yay!):

Screenshot_2016_05_03_23_17_23.png
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hope this works. First time posting a pic. Does anyone know where this dress was from. Got it from a throw back box. Thanks!!!

6791AF13-BB7A-41B8-B394-C0B24D75D2CA.png_zpsmpqb69xp.jpeg
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Sephoraa wrote: »
    Hope this works. First time posting a pic. Does anyone know where this dress was from. Got it from a throw back box. Thanks!!!

I don't know which event this dress was part of, but it looks lovely on your doll, congratulations!
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    Sephoraa wrote: »

I don't remember which event it was from, but I remember I wanted it soooo bad!! Haha. It looks beautiful on your doll :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    buy whatever you can with kash until it reaches the number it specifies before the gig starts. I did so last year around this time and it can put a dent in your money but that extra star makes a WORLD of difference

ugh I really need to but I just got my kash at a nice spot but I suppose I really need to haha
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.