Options

Weekend Event 5/6/2016 -Mother's Day Reality: Welcome Back DMV Doll!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm doing 19 energy for 25 points (12 + 8 from friends + 5 from bonus) in Calabasas.

Before I go to bed I'll be hitting 300 points, I'm 237 points now thanks to 100 energy I got.

Reality events are awesome if Glu would fix the bugs asap, I've run out of NPCs and friends to invite a few times and had to pay make-up fees :(
    PM to add
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Yeah, Calabasas is perfect for this gig and between the episodes and the storyline it should be a nice weekend. One thing I noticed is that contacts seem to be removed for me after I use them for an ep until their episode is premiered? Hmm

Also, contributing to the thread theme -

tumblr_o6rgn9QjCw1swz9zro1_500.jpg

Thankfully no one's used this shirt yet since it was the only thing I could think of XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    I think every week I'm getting jinxed by my freebies smt.

I haven't won anything decent for my dolls for weeks :(

2mmydld.png

Aw that unlucky streak will break eventually! Tho I must say you aren't very unlucky, that red dress costs 75 KStars (I think) and is awesome!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I'm doing 19 energy for 25 points (12 + 8 from friends + 5 from bonus) in Calabasas.

Before I go to bed I'll be hitting 300 points, I'm 237 points now thanks to 100 energy I got.

Reality events are awesome if Glu would fix the bugs asap, I've run out of NPCs and friends to invite a few times and had to pay make-up fees :(

I've found that they don't go away if I'm not sign into G+ but with all the glitches it can be for a different reason.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Looks like all of us guys were lucky today! Haha!
    I first went for the second box on the second row because the shirt was most commonly there for everyone else, but after not getting it, I just picked the next one because I remember someone saying it was in a corner for them. Woo!

ZhFHFW.png

HAHA YAY!! Yes it was in that box for Stardust!
    PM to add
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Yeah, Calabasas is perfect for this gig and between the episodes and the storyline it should be a nice weekend. One thing I noticed is that contacts seem to be removed for me after I use them for an ep until their episode is premiered? Hmm

Also, contributing to the thread theme -

tumblr_o6rgn9QjCw1swz9zro1_500.jpg

Thankfully no one's used this shirt yet since it was the only thing I could think of XD

Listen, I've been wondering about that. People have been saying when they have others on their show that they get broken up with--by people they date?--and now you're saying they're disappearing from your contacts list....What's going on here with that? I haven't lost anyone at all. Does anyone know what's up here?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Kokokonut that is my point of view .... of course I'm going forward to the event -are you ?? Good luck I love the earrings and yellow dress ,but green is my favorite. color and soo is lilac purple , I read you love purple one of my daughter's fav.color also have fun *****

Oh, it sounded like you were leaving. I'm going forward, and I always do a few sets of 3 GiftBoxes throughout the event. It's when I get a lucky feeling. And I always try to complete the event. I even want the yellow gown. It just looks great.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Listen, I've been wondering about that. People have been saying when they have others on their show that they get broken up with--by people they date?--and now you're saying they're disappearing from your contacts list....What's going on here with that? I haven't lost anyone at all. Does anyone know what's up here?

On top of break-ups, yes they're disappearing as well! Not from our main contact list, but the drop down list when you want to invite someone. Friends break up, NPCs don't but both friends and NPCs have disappeared from the list to invite.

They do appear back after couple hours.

Weird bug! It's good they said it'll be fixed in the next update, but for this event we're stuck with it.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm mad that I've won 50 energy bolts but it's whatever though.
    2z56iqd.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Just got up in the sunny hot Las Vegas (just kidding it's cloudy and a little cold NATURALLY, I'm a walking Murphy's law) after traveling over a thousand miles and.....
    evilhag wrote: »
    Wanna make a bet that I win one of those gift box items JUST because I don't like them. That would be my sick twisted luck.

1deEgqj.jpg

It's literally like I'm psychic. I don't like any of the items but let me see what I can do with the hair
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    On top of break-ups, yes they're disappearing as well! Not from our main contact list, but the drop down list when you want to invite someone. Friends break up, NPCs don't but both friends and NPCs have disappeared from the list to invite.

They do appear back after couple hours.

Weird bug! It's good they said it'll be fixed in the next update, but for this event we're stuck with it.
    Yeah this happened to me too. I normally have a lot of NPCs I can invite to 'acting' gigs, but eventually all of them disappeared and I was forced to invite actual GC friends - who of course are now breaking up with me in quick succession LOL I'm laughing because it's silly but it is also annoying, I don't want to break up with my GC friends! Like you said, they all appear within a couple of hours, still I was hoping Glu would have fixed this by now since the problem has been happening since the 5.0.0 update.

evilhag - You don't like the hair? That's a shame, I love it! I think you are very lucky to get it first go, it took me four palettes to eventually get it!

Thanks for the compliments everyone! The yellow dress is indeed gorgeous! I'm going to create my purple look now :)
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    I think the whole bug itself is messed up. Some friends break up, some don't but just disappear and come back whenever.

I've been forced to the point I paid KStars to make up because I simply have no one to invite.
    PM to add
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    zGssxHj.jpg

This is what I came up with haha. The hair was free so I'm not complaining. I was hoping the universe was not letting me win any event items because it was holding out for that gorge VIP hair.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Sure, if Glu says take it down then take it down, that's just a given. But if Glu doesn't have a problem with it, and considering the thread has been up for over a week and they haven't objected to it I'd say they don't care, I don't see what the dilemma is.

The dilemma only began when players voiced their disappointment. But I'm always trying to please everyone. So last night I closed it....you could still see it, but it wouldn't be brought to the forefront where someone could stumble on it. I went to bed, and I thought, and decided when I got up that the other 'raised eyebrow but benevolent looking the other way' subforum was the perfect space. And, to make it easy for those who want it....I stickied it and reopened it. And I stuck SPOILERS in front of the titel. It makes perfect sense in this Gemini+ Brain of mine.

Nai was never in the wrong for posting them. and I mentioned the pics of all the boxes laid out when I saw it on instagram. And no one said she or anyone else was wrong. We just had to change with the times.

So when new things like that pop up, post them there, and talk about them there. But we still want to take the event teasers on Thursday night.

Everybody wins. :)

And, from the day they stopped the teasers popping up in our game I've been lamenting their removal. I hope they come back.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HAHA YAY!! Yes it was in that box for Stardust!

And because life has a funny way of giving you the finger and I told you guys I hate the shorts, this is what I got opening that box...
    Screenshot_2016-05-06-12-19-26-1.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Aww, I bet they'll look great on Garrett. What was the rest of the palette like?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Holli berriHolli berri Registered Users 26 Posts
    The red white blue shoesTB last week, I was snappy happy ,to our troops thank you ,hoping you get to spend time with your mama this Sunday, thanks my sgt.son for doing well in 2 wars back in the day , mama day (God bless the USA*****
  • Options
    Aww, I bet they'll look great on Garrett. What was the rest of the palette like?

I don't even know why I took the shot in that screen but there you have it. It actually had 3 of the 4 items and the shirt was there but I don't usually chase things so he will have to suck it up and be happy lol...both of us actually.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    I think the whole bug itself is messed up. Some friends break up, some don't but just disappear and come back whenever.

I've been forced to the point I paid KStars to make up because I simply have no one to invite.

When the bug has been fixed, I'm submitting a ticket with screenshots of the breakups and charges. I was really lucky last week, because I instinctively called the other Android in, and the pop up said 'no prof points was I sure' and I cancelled. Otherwise, my own game would have broken up with me again.

But no NPCs have broken up with me since last week.

Evilhag you look great. AppleP is going in again in search of hair. lol.

Hey, have any of you hit a box, and it doesn't 'go'? From time to time that happens with me, and I never know if it's karma telling me to pick another box or not. If this happened to you, what did you do? Did you even think about it, or just tapped it again? Once it took me 5 tries. finally got it open and it was a lemon. and the box I was thinking I should switch to had an awesome gift.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I've been having such bad luck with the Throwback boxes, so I just had to have good luck with the weekend event boxes... And I did:

image_zps2lxmdth1.jpeg

On a different note: Are anyone else's NPC disappearing from their list? I had a lot of NPC's but I used them all for the Reality Show filming during the Throwback events and this event.. Let's hope they re-appear soon...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Gotcha :cool:
    image_zpslmkqcmyw.png
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Gotcha :cool:
    image_zpslmkqcmyw.png

well, it seems we have a box pattern, most of you boys have opened the 6th box and gotten the shirt
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I've been having such bad luck with the Throwback boxes, so I just had to have good luck with the weekend event boxes... And I did:

image_zps2lxmdth1.jpeg

On a different note: Are anyone else's NPC disappearing from their list? I had a lot of NPC's but I used them all for the Reality Show filming during the Throwback events and this event.. Let's hope they re-appear soon...

Yes this is part of a bug that's being fixed with the next release. You might want to post that in the glitch thread though. I don't remember disappearing NPCs specifically on the list, so it couldn't hurt. THere are other bugs being addressed...for Androids google changed into 2 tracks, and now expect Game developers to scramble to fix things. THats why a lot of Androids aren't changing clothes in their appearance to others. They're working on it, and I'm getting sick of looking at Z i that red dress.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    And because life has a funny way of giving you the finger and I told you guys I hate the shorts, this is what I got opening that box...
    Screenshot_2016-05-06-12-19-26-1.png

LOL :p They'll match Cherrey's yellow gown.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Yes this is part of a bug that's being fixed with the next release. You might want to post that in the glitch thread though. I don't remember disappearing NPCs specifically on the list, so it couldn't hurt. THere are other bugs being addressed...for Androids google changed into 2 tracks, and now expect Game developers to scramble to fix things. THats why a lot of Androids aren't changing clothes in their appearance to others. They're working on it, and I'm getting sick of looking at Z i that red dress.

I wonder if when the bug is fixed.. if they will automatically 'make up' with all of our friends that have broken up with us due to the glitch.

Also, sorry I haven't posted much today. I'm feeling unwell. Sore throat, stuffy nose, etc. Either sinuses or a cold coming. But I'm reading and happy for everyone getting the items they want. :)
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Xan is never lucky lol 1 item from 7 boxes

7 boxes - kash, energy, bag, energy, energy, kash, points

If she ain't got the real deal, she gotta do the fake thang

iV9YRcg.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    LOL :p They'll match Cherrey's yellow gown.

Lol...totally.

I don't know who's pairing the outfits but boys and girls are not going to the same event this weekend lol. Do you think they're telling us the boys should just go, rent a boat and hit the keys in Florida?!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Omg what are the odds that I get it in my free giftbox!?!?
    image_zpsxmarjw2o.jpeg

I'm so happy! I saw that it was appearing in this box for a lot of people so I decided to go for it.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    OMG YAY to Peter and to you Trev!!

Waiting for Vats and Bilal~ (and Garrett but no pressure)

#6PackGang
    PM to add
  • Options
    OMG YAY to Peter and to you Trev!!

Waiting for Vats and Bilal~ (and Garrett but no pressure)

#6PackGang

Omg you're killing me...isn't next week or the week after a VIP event? G's got like 90 kstars and I already bought kstars for Xime this month. I have 2 more days to think about it and consult with my wallet lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!