Options

Weekend Event 5/6/2016 -Mother's Day Reality: Welcome Back DMV Doll!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow, Nai, your editing is amazing!! I love them all!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Mine wore this XD -

tumblr_o6tfejOr171qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

I ended up choosing Misty even figuring Dirk would be more of a draw but don't regret it because Dirk is just awful XD

ETA -

tumblr_o6tk819EDe1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

I was going to simply end the event with the last gig but I couldn't wait when I was within 50 points. I'll likely do the last storyline gig still tho. Energy sucking as it is I still like them and it will be another towards my 'on a roll' that I'm still trying to finish (Is it just me or did that jump from 100 appearances to 150??).

When you chose Misty did the last weekend event gig gave out 50 event points or less than that?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Nai, your pictures are wonderful. THank you so much for doing this. Everyone looks great.

Now, I just tapped my guests at a 3 hour party for the 2nd time.......I have 1 hour 35 minutes left, I had to scrounge a little and forgot to go right back....but my 2nd rown 1 hour and 25 minutes in.....paid off with a 2nd round of 2 Event points. I'd also like to add, AppleP is no longer having people break up, neither real contacts or NPCs. And, this was an NPC who just paid out 2 more event points after recharge. So, running the way it should on an unglitched game.

Hope this answers some questions. I'll try it with Android in a little bit as well.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Balmain girls in da house ft. wolfandbutler, DMV and Isabeau

0dUFvtb.jpg

Max, Trevor, Holly, DMV, Lance, unique and Garrett checking out the spa-pool

sCKDtqJ.jpg

Group picture of everyone! It was sooo difficult fitting everyone inside so don't mind if some of you are really tiny in the back.

JWyauKO.jpg
    Jax, Xan, Garrett, Isabeau, unique, Amy, Carol, Andrzej, Holly, wolfandbutler, Serendipity, Kayla, Lance, DMV, Bilal, Max, AppleP, Carolyn, Kat, Z, Trevor, Linda
    PM to add
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Another famous Lance question!
    Here we go:
    When doing reality gigs, the extra points we get from the people we invite... do those stack with the points we get at the end of the gig? For instance, when I complete a 3 hour gig as Calabasas, at the end it says 12 points (+8 bonus). Are the 8 bonus the ones from the 4 friends I invite or do I get those 8 points IN ADDITION to the points I get from my invited friends? So basically, am I getting 20 points at the end or 28?

Also, LOVE those photos, Nai! You're so good!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Lants those extra points come from the amount of event clothes you have from the earnables and boxes!

Hope it helps you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Lants those extra points come from the amount of event clothes you have from the earnables and boxes!

Hope it helps you!

Thank you, Vats! That answers my question! :D
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    When you chose Misty did the last weekend event gig gave out 50 event points or less than that?

Just finished :3

I earned 20 points plus an additional 20 bonus points for having 4 items and then a little over 10 more after that for clicking the 'com'plete' button that pops up after a mission.

I do want to note how....annoyed(?) I was at the treatment of Misty. Her speech bubble is about her collection and she mentions wanting to go into detail on every outfit & our two talk bubble options are a sigh and an 'umm....'(?) and afterwards Maria says that 'even the fishing channel got higher ratings' and I feel miffed on Misty behalf.

I mean, at this point Misty isn't just an NPC we've worked with/for in the past at least twice but she is also supposed to be a close friend of ours - why else would we have had a dating storyline involving sticking up for her to her ex and helping her become more confident to date again or one where we wanted to cheer her up? Not to mention, we were instrumental in helping her be successful in the first place so of course we'd care about her work.

Every interaction we've had with her has been positive and even by proxy of working with us she would be famous enough to draw a large audience - or even we ourselves would command a decent sized ratings period as that's the whole reason we were asked to sub in with hosting (especially myself being at the current twitter follower ceiling of 725 million).

To turn it into 'oh Misty is boring and we dislike her/her work' is an insult IMO or even if she wasn't a big rating draw why not have us interested in her work AND/OR have the ratings steady for its usual time and have Ray say something cheeky like 'they did great, if I ever need a sub again I know who to call'?

I know I'm reading perhaps too much into this but she's one of my favorite recurring NPCs outside of our agent & publicist and it seems wrong to treat her this way.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

0dUFvtb.jpg

sCKDtqJ.jpg

Group picture of everyone! It was sooo difficult fitting everyone inside so don't mind if some of you are really tiny in the back.

JWyauKO.jpg
    Jax, Xan, Garrett, Isabeau, unique, Amy, Carol, Andrzej, Holly, wolfandbutler, Serendipity, Kayla, Lance, DMV, Bilal, Max, AppleP, Carolyn, Kat, Z, Trevor, Linda

This is incredible.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I always liked Misty, but I went for the ratings blockbuster of Willow. Maria's comments? Ugh, no. I'm telling you, she needs a complete physical. Find out why she's acting like this. I chose Willow because it would be television gold. But way back, I thought we should try and give Misty a makeover. This was after her clothing line was doing well. Wouldn't that be a fun storyline, or even if we did it here on the forum. We can put together outfits we'd like her in, and then we'll plop Misty's head in. I'll do the head plopping for anyone who wants it. :)

For those who are still grinding.....you can do it...you can do it. There's still another whole day. I don't know why it feels like Sunday to me. Hey, what are everyone's plans for Mothers Day? Baba has to work, so we're bringing in dinner tomorrow night. During the Day PuterHead is taking me to do some outlet shopping at Michael Kors and Coach. I'm such a sucker when it comes to the smell of leather. It used to be leather and motocycle exhaust. Mmmmmmmmm. Now it's just the scent of a nice purse leather. Happy Mother's Day to everyone celebrating. Hug your moms. Hug your kids. ANd yes....fur babies count.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    My mommy is in another country so it'll be a Skype -aided mother's day. But I already made sure my siblings are going to be there so It's cool. Last year she was here with me now is the other children's turn lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    This is incredible.

Exactly the word that tumbled out of my mouth as soon as I saw. And both amazing and wonderful too. All of the work, the time, the talent...it's huge.
  • Options
    I always liked Misty, but I went for the ratings blockbuster of Willow. Maria's comments? Ugh, no. I'm telling you, she needs a complete physical. Find out why she's acting like this. I chose Willow because it would be television gold. But way back, I thought we should try and give Misty a makeover. This was after her clothing line was doing well. Wouldn't that be a fun storyline, or even if we did it here on the forum. We can put together outfits we'd like her in, and then we'll plop Misty's head in. I'll do the head plopping for anyone who wants it. :)

For those who are still grinding.....you can do it...you can do it. There's still another whole day. I don't know why it feels like Sunday to me. Hey, what are everyone's plans for Mothers Day? Baba has to work, so we're bringing in dinner tomorrow night. During the Day PuterHead is taking me to do some outlet shopping at Michael Kors and Coach. I'm such a sucker when it comes to the smell of leather. It used to be leather and motocycle exhaust. Mmmmmmmmm. Now it's just the scent of a nice purse leather. Happy Mother's Day to everyone celebrating. Hug your moms. Hug your kids. ANd yes....fur babies count.

Kors and Coach? I am so coming with! Happy Mother's Day, Koko!
  • Options

Oh! A Misty makeover is a *must*; including her hairstyle. Not good, just not good.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Just finished :3

I earned 20 points plus an additional 20 bonus points for having 4 items and then a little over 10 more after that for clicking the 'com'plete' button that pops up after a mission.

I do want to note how....annoyed(?) I was at the treatment of Misty. Her speech bubble is about her collection and she mentions wanting to go into detail on every outfit & our two talk bubble options are a sigh and an 'umm....'(?) and afterwards Maria says that 'even the fishing channel got higher ratings' and I feel miffed on Misty behalf.

I mean, at this point Misty isn't just an NPC we've worked with/for in the past at least twice but she is also supposed to be a close friend of ours - why else would we have had a dating storyline involving sticking up for her to her ex and helping her become more confident to date again or one where we wanted to cheer her up? Not to mention, we were instrumental in helping her be successful in the first place so of course we'd care about her work.

Every interaction we've had with her has been positive and even by proxy of working with us she would be famous enough to draw a large audience - or even we ourselves would command a decent sized ratings period as that's the whole reason we were asked to sub in with hosting (especially myself being at the current twitter follower ceiling of 725 million).

To turn it into 'oh Misty is boring and we dislike her/her work' is an insult IMO or even if she wasn't a big rating draw why not have us interested in her work AND/OR have the ratings steady for its usual time and have Ray say something cheeky like 'they did great, if I ever need a sub again I know who to call'?

I know I'm reading perhaps too much into this but she's one of my favorite recurring NPCs outside of our agent & publicist and it seems wrong to treat her this way.

I agree. I just completed the last gig on my first game and I'm extremely disappointed with Misty. My doll had expected high expectations from her since she's the most likeable character on KKH.
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I agree. I felt bad about both Xime and Garrett choosing their nemesis instead of Misty but I thought about the instructions...the idea was to have a big rating and the public is just disgustingly curious so the ugly people was the best options. I do agree that Misty deserves a lot more love. The dolls and her grow in fame and respect in the eyes of the public together and help each other a lot so...at least have the dolls interested in Misty's work should had been the way to go.

As Carolyn Ferocious would say keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
    7SSJvbb.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I finished! Been feeling under the weather so I've been tap tap tapping away.

J0GyYo.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

A misty makeover thread sounds super fun! And perhaps the guys could participate by arranging an outfit using the 'gift' option & one of their NPC lady friends....
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts

0dUFvtb.jpg

sCKDtqJ.jpg

JWyauKO.jpg
    Nai this is great! You are so talented at photo editing, I am amazed (and jealous)!

I picked Willow and I got a huge bonus at the end of the event. Gimme dem ratings!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I just caved and bought three Judith Lieber purses since they're 50% off. I have the red purse, the black swan, and the silver purse with tassels. All I need now is the camera and the chihuahua, and my collection will be complete! Trying to decide whether it's worth getting them now while they're on sale, or waiting for a VIP event. Hmmm...
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts

Definitely yes to the Misty makeovers :) that would be fun.

Happy Mother's Day to all the yummy mummies <3
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    No!! You tried to bite off his ear!! Don't you remember? Hahahaha kidding, I just made that whole temporary ban thing up since not all of us could fit in the nightclub place and I thought your crown hairstyle was perfect for the lounge area.

I'm like you, I only got the purse, after 7 boxes... and I want the hair the most but def don't mind the top or jeans. If you go for it, tell me the results!

I've done pretty well this weekend collecting Kstars so I may let my Mother choose a box tomorrow for Mother's Day lol. I also want that Liebman swan or butterfly purse so maybe if I don't get anything good I'll make myself feel better by splurging on that. With the spoilers and being meh about next wk, I think I should be safe before the VIP event <fingers crossed!>

Til then my doll was very polar opposite this wk

Casual and cool in Montana
    14cr9d1.jpg

Bright & sunny in Mexico
    125p542.jpg

Also, I too chose Misty and while Maria wasn't happy I'm fine with it. Willow can kick rocks, I'm not going to help her get more fame. But I do wish she was treated a bit better. While she's a bit flighty, she's not THAT boring.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Looking gorgeous, Kayla! Love the bright and sunny Punta Mita background with the yellow dress :) congrats on your new items :D
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I've done pretty well this weekend collecting Kstars so I may let my Mother choose a box tomorrow for Mother's Day lol. I also want that Liebman swan or butterfly purse so maybe if I don't get anything good I'll make myself feel better by splurging on that. With the spoilers and being meh about next wk, I think I should be safe before the VIP event <fingers crossed!>

Til then my doll was very polar opposite this wk

Casual and cool in Montana
    14cr9d1.jpg

Bright & sunny in Mexico
    125p542.jpg

Also, I too chose Misty and while Maria wasn't happy I'm fine with it. Willow can kick rocks, I'm not going to help her get more fame. But I do wish she was treated a bit better. While she's a bit flighty, she's not THAT boring.

I love your doll's Montana look, Kayla, and the way you styled her for Cannes. I totally think you should get a Lieber swan. It's one of the few I don't have and I've wanted it for a long time. But true: buy it now while it's on sale, or wait for a VIP weekend? I think I'm going to just get the black swan already; you're right, a splurge is definitely in order! (Not to mention as soon as I saw the sale I tried both the black and white swans with many of my different outfits already!) Have a great time with your mother today!
  • Options
    I chose that horrible Willow because ratings. And I got so many extra event points that I finished up earning the yellow dress. But I agree here: Misty is so nice--does anyone remember the storyline when Misty called us to warn about someone plotting against us--was it Willow? I don't remember, it was a long time ago, but Misty has been a good friend in the past, just like we were with her, and really, *I hate when my doll is rude to anyone*, even if it's Willow.
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I was pretty busy this days, so I'm a little behind, do you think I'll make it? I'm 315/600
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts

0dUFvtb.jpg

sCKDtqJ.jpg

JWyauKO.jpg

I missed participating because I missed the dress code. These threads move too fast for me! LoL

Nice job on these Nai!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Happy Mothers Day!!

Nai your photos are stunning! You are so talented!! Really makes the event fun with you bringing it all together.

This was the fastest I've completed an event. I'm in love with the event hair so I spent a while chasing it and almost gave up! Got lucky at the end! Long story short in the process I earned a ton of energy and finished the event on Friday which was perfect since I had a busy filled weekend and the earnables are beautiful. I needed more silver jewelry. I also bought the silver leiber tassel bag on sale. Wanted to buy more but I'm saving my stars for the next upcoming events. I spent too much chasing this hair! One nice thing about having the spoilers is I can decide how many stars I'm willing to spend/save depending what I want more knowing what is coming up.

KKH_Screenshot_1462570818739.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1462741120752.jpg

I also was able to achieve my second comeback thanks to the update!

KKH_Screenshot_1462742451092.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The pictures are so cool! Little details like everyone's height, and the captions.. Thanks Nai! :o

I'm so ready for the next throwback event!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Laralu529 wrote: »
    I was pretty busy this days, so I'm a little behind, do you think I'll make it? I'm 315/600

Yes! I finished it within a day. Just keep filming in Calabasas, and forget about the talk show gig.. I haven't done that, reality show is better!

• Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Oh man...totally have to search google for that one. I am not a GoT girl. Once the fever passes I'm sure I'll get into it but not now while evrybody and their mother is super fan.

We're kindred spirits! xD I really wanna watch GoT, someday from the first episode.