Options

Weekend Event 5/6/2016 -Mother's Day Reality: Welcome Back DMV Doll!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Nai, the pics are adorable! thanks so much :3

And if I have come across as rude either this weekend or then I apologize as that was never my intention.

Is anyone else working the storyline? Subbing in for Ray is a cute idea! And thanks to the shirt I've got the shoes and am now only 4 3 hour Calabasas episodes from the shorts. I'm unsure if I want to chase the orange shorts since I only have enough for 2 more boxes but they do seem to be sticking to the corners so maybe?? I'm just worried about picking a corner with nothing and/or their being in one of the two corners I don't chose OR in my usual box XD

I'm working on the first storyline quest now! About to finish it! :D
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi Andrzej! I started the gigs, did the first one for now! Indeed is cute, but Dirk is on our way so, I won't paid nothing to get that job lol

Do you already bought the jet? If not buy it now and forget anything else! You'll see your life as player change completely!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Sorry, Nai, I'm late too! It's too often my middle name, groannnnn.

image_zpsmttik3ft.jpeg

#NAISAPRINCESS
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I am so happy to finally have the Calabasas home!
    I haven't been able to do a gig in it yet since I'm working on the first event quest, but I'm excited.
    In slightly unrelated news, I hate the way Apple iTunes charges work. You never know when the payment will be withdrawn from the bank. Could be today, could be two weeks from now. I wish it was instant! xD

Ah, so glad you finally got Cala, Lants! As for Apple? Oh ugh, I know, and I hate it too. But if you call or IM with them, they insist "We take all payments within 24 hours." Uh, no you don't. It definitely is such a pain in the neck.
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Ah, so glad you finally got Cala, Lants! As for Apple? Oh ugh, I know, and I hate it too. But if you call or IM with them, they insist "We take all payments within 24 hours." Uh, no you don't. It definitely is such a pain in the neck.

Thanks! And yes, I know! So annoying!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts

Now lets move on and have good time. Lets save the Drama for our Reality Series

Oh, am I the only one who goes into Miramount and blindly takes the first thing the cameraman offers sometimes?

It's like I lose my train of thought. Ugh..Can not begin to tell you how many Hollywood shoots I've done.

Lets all have a good time.

Omg I totally do that too!!

Also I'm kind of frustrated, I have yet to meet an NPC that I can invite to the reality show. 99% of the NPCs I've met are male so I only have the option to make them be romantic contacts. The one female I met isn't in one of the correct careers. I wish we could do like you can on K&K and choose what type of contact you want them to be regardless of gender.

And I've already had so many of my GC friends breakup with me. It's kind of depressing
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Your photo editing skills are amazing Nai. Way to go!

Dixie wants to celebrate DMV's return in this lighter take on a purple look

2253526C-443E-4834-898D-3EC93AFD7678_zps8ordtktq.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hi Andrzej! I started the gigs, did the first one for now! Indeed is cute, but Dirk is on our way so, I won't paid nothing to get that job lol

Do you already bought the jet? If not buy it now and forget anything else! You'll see your life as player change completely!

I bought the plane last weekend

When I got that stars pack/deal - the 220 for 12USD - I wanted to wait for the VIP weekend but also felt it would be better to get it before I spend past/under it and I'm glad I did now :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Just got the shoes, finally. Haha.

I know this has been asked 2949 times, but has anyone figured out a successful method of getting back the NPC's for gigs?
    After my reality gigs, my NPC's disappear from my list so I can't do more than one event in a row (while getting bonus points) because I have no one to invite. They seem to randomly reappear some time later but do any of you know if it's after a certain amount of time? A bug? Glitch?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Just got the shoes, finally. Haha.

I know this has been asked 2949 times, but has anyone figured out a successful method of getting back the NPC's for gigs?
    After my reality gigs, my NPC's disappear from my list so I can't do more than one event in a row (while getting bonus points) because I have no one to invite. They seem to randomly reappear some time later but do any of you know if it's after a certain amount of time? A bug? Glitch?

I wonder what the breakdown for this is because I play via android and while no one breaks up with me or is removed from my general friends list my NPCs will disappear from accessibility the more shows I tape but the moment the episode featuring them premieres they seem to unlock again and I always figured that was to make it more difficult but now maybe not?

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    I wonder what the breakdown for this is because I play via android and while no one breaks up with me or is removed from my general friends list my NPCs will disappear from accessibility the more shows I tape but the moment the episode featuring them premieres they seem to unlock again and I always figured that was to make it more difficult but now maybe not?

That could certainly be the case. :O Good theory!
    Once my episode airs I will check to see if they are back; thank you!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Welcome back DMV!

Lovely what you did on the first post Koko!

Nice pictures Nai, Vats will not show up though, he doesn't have any clothes, since it does what? 3 updates that the guys doesn't get decent clothes in their wardrobe, maybe?

Oh talking about them, I have only one word to these weekend's!
    wzn4htL.gif?1

Oh man...totally have to search google for that one. I am not a GoT girl. Once the fever passes I'm sure I'll get into it but not now while evrybody and their mother is super fan.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Late, as always, to the party! Here's Skylar. (Not the copycat new rival, hmmph.)

cStTeJ7.jpg

How is everybody? It seems like the guys are having crazy good luck on the boxes this time around! I'm not in love with anything in the gift boxes, so I just opened a couple, wound up getting the purse, and am stopping with that. I love the jewelry in the earnables though!
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Aw it looks like I'm late to the purple party! Booooo.

Ch0zotWUgAA4m_O.jpg:large
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    I'm also a little late! Welcome back DMV Doll! :)

KKH_Screenshot_1462594058220.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Your photo editing skills are amazing Nai. Way to go!

Dixie wants to celebrate DMV's return in this lighter take on a purple look

2253526C-443E-4834-898D-3EC93AFD7678_zps8ordtktq.jpg
    Holly I'm so glad you're back!! I feel like you've been absent from the forums for too long as well!
  • Options

You just may be right about that, about making it more difficult that way...? I mean look, Lants is running out of people to invite altogether. Also, I was wondering if it was to keep us from scoring too much with any NPC Industry points/rewards, because aside from this weekend event we can do the reality gigs as often as we like. And in that way invite the same people/NPCs over and over again, getting stars, kash, and xp often--more often than Glu, or just the game dynamics, would like. But yeah, Andrzej, you've got a good point there.
  • Options
    I personally think it's just a glitch/bug, as opposed to Glu intentionally making it harder for us. I've noticed that the FIRST person I invite to my Calabasas house never disappears from my list. They're also the person who earns the most 'points' from the gig. It's the three others I subsequently invite - the NPCs who only earn 5 points from saying hi to me - who end up disappearing. I think the reason they disappear is the same reason our GC friends call to break up with us - there's something about inviting multiple people to a gig that Glu hasn't figured out how to run smoothly yet.
  • Options
    I personally think it's just a glitch/bug, as opposed to Glu intentionally making it harder for us. I've noticed that the FIRST person I invite to my Calabasas house never disappears from my list. They're also the person who earns the most 'points' from the gig. It's the three others I subsequently invite - the NPCs who only earn 5 points from saying hi to me - who end up disappearing. I think the reason they disappear is the same reason our GC friends call to break up with us - there's something about inviting multiple people to a gig that Glu hasn't figured out how to run smoothly yet.

I agree with what you're saying (I'm glad you pointed it out), I don't believe Glu would go out of their way to do something like that. I get the feeling they're all really nice people actually. But I think that was on my mind because lately, just in general, I've been maxing out NPCs; so I figured maybe this would also be a way to keep people from going too far in such a situation, to sort of help slow things down a little in general. But following your cue, my bet isn't on that idea. And yes definitely, they're always working on things; I can barely even begin to imagine how they make all this stuff happen to begin with!
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »

I agree with what you're saying (I'm glad you pointed it out), I don't believe Glu would go out of their way to do something like that. I get the feeling they're all really nice people actually. But I think that was on my mind because lately, just in general, I've been maxing out NPCs; so I figured maybe this would also be a way to keep people from going too far in such a situation, to sort of help slow things down a little in general. But following your cue, my bet isn't on that idea. And yes definitely, they're always working on things; I can barely even begin to imagine how they make all this stuff happen to begin with!

I noticed that Wolf & Lants both play on iphones while my android has different things happening? Perhaps the disappearing friends in subsequent gigs is indeed intentional but a glitch feels just a likely so at this point? I feel it could be either or maybe simply their trying to tweak things before/during this event so that they have it all worked out for the next reality weekend. It's all very curious.

tumblr_o6skfoulzS1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

Stopping here for tonight. Thank you open shirt!!

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks for the group photos Nai! The separate photos represents my dolls personalities so well hahaha :D

Yes! I kept that in mind, I know Carolyn is a wild wild girl : )
    I also edited according to outfits.

Andrzej Jax is android and he has all the issues of friends breaking up and NPCs disappearing and reappearing.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Some of us are not into partying, some are on a temporary ban lol. Amy, Xan, DMV, Kayla and Kat just lounging around. (Xan is wearing purple eyeshadow!! It counts!!)

Pxdcyrb.jpg

Group photo. That bling limo, that's DMV's welcome back present.

Ma1wHAZ.jpg

Jax, AppleP, Serendipity, Garrett, Kat, Trevor, Carolyn, Kayla, DMV, Andrzej, Xan, Amy, Bilal, Linda, Z, Carol[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]

hmm, now I'm wondering what my doll did to get banned. personally I'm guessing she may have splashed a drink on her husband who dares to call on a weekend while I'm working and then doesn't even pay for the 8 hour date! lol

And that yellow is looking great on everyone. In my boxes I got the purse and I'm tempted to try again for the hair or shirt but I'm not sure yet. May wait til Sunday and decide to try again or just forget and let the timer pass. I so want to splurge on the VIP wkend if spoilers are true and seems we have a party next weekend (sorry Koko I promise I won't mention them again!) so I do have some time to stash up some more. Decisions decisions!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Trevor, DMV, Garrett and Carol enjoying the awesome balcony view from one of the suite room. Maybe DMV is enjoying Trev's abs instead lol.

gOsImM2.jpg

DMV brought Bilal, Serendipity and AppleP to check out the dining area.

Sp0GJCc.jpg

The party peeps, Bilal, Carolyn, Z, Linda, Andrzej, Jax and DMV.

nieF1dB.jpg

Some of us are not into partying, some are on a temporary ban lol. Amy, Xan, DMV, Kayla and Kat just lounging around. (Xan is wearing purple eyeshadow!! It counts!!)

Pxdcyrb.jpg

Group photo. That bling limo, that's DMV's welcome back present.

Ma1wHAZ.jpg

Jax, AppleP, Serendipity, Garrett, Kat, Trevor, Carolyn, Kayla, DMV, Andrzej, Xan, Amy, Bilal, Linda, Z, Carol

Omg Nai! These are so amazing <3 your pictures are my favourite thing on the forum :)

We all look great. I love how you remember everyone's heights too hahaha

Welcome back DMV and Holly! So pleased you guys are back.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    7Jb3yJa.png?1

I chose to interview Dirk and got the 50 extra event points during the weekend storyline gig, if anyone is interested to know how that goes:)!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This NPC style is not too bad.
    296dn6g.png

This NPC has on too much makeup on haha :D
    2wd4oaq.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    7Jb3yJa.png?1

I chose to interview Dirk and got the 50 extra event points during the weekend storyline gig, if anyone is interested to know how that goes:)!

Damm I chose Misty before I came here. I always make the wrong choices lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Nai, the pictures look amazing! Thank you soooo much for doing this for us.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    hmm, now I'm wondering what my doll did to get banned. personally I'm guessing she may have splashed a drink on her husband who dares to call on a weekend while I'm working and then doesn't even pay for the 8 hour date! lol

And that yellow is looking great on everyone. In my boxes I got the purse and I'm tempted to try again for the hair or shirt but I'm not sure yet. May wait til Sunday and decide to try again or just forget and let the timer pass. I so want to splurge on the VIP wkend if spoilers are true and seems we have a party next weekend (sorry Koko I promise I won't mention them again!) so I do have some time to stash up some more. Decisions decisions!

No!! You tried to bite off his ear!! Don't you remember? Hahahaha kidding, I just made that whole temporary ban thing up since not all of us could fit in the nightclub place and I thought your crown hairstyle was perfect for the lounge area.

I'm like you, I only got the purse, after 7 boxes... and I want the hair the most but def don't mind the top or jeans. If you go for it, tell me the results!
    AmyT wrote: »
    Omg Nai! These are so amazing <3 your pictures are my favourite thing on the forum :)

We all look great. I love how you remember everyone's heights too hahaha

Welcome back DMV and Holly! So pleased you guys are back.

Aww thank you!! I *try* to remember the short ones (like myself) and I do remember Bilal is suuuper tall. I might have made some mistakes on the heights tho but I hope no one noticed!
    PM to add
  • Options
    This NPC style is not too bad.
    296dn6g.png

This NPC has on too much makeup on haha :D
    2wd4oaq.png

Mine wore this XD -

tumblr_o6tfejOr171qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

I ended up choosing Misty even figuring Dirk would be more of a draw but don't regret it because Dirk is just awful XD

ETA -

tumblr_o6tk819EDe1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

I was going to simply end the event with the last gig but I couldn't wait when I was within 50 points. I'll likely do the last storyline gig still tho. Energy sucking as it is I still like them and it will be another towards my 'on a roll' that I'm still trying to finish (Is it just me or did that jump from 100 appearances to 150??).

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I chose Willow, lol, she so misbehaved but it was the right decision!

image_zpsyqhm3mka.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________