Options

Weekend Event 5/6/2016 -Mother's Day Reality: Welcome Back DMV Doll!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Sure enough!:

tumblr_o6r2wdIFsb1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6r2wdIFsb1qfvh9po2_500.jpg

WHEEEE!!

I'm tempted to go for the shorts but I can't glimpse a pattern for them just yet and I feel lucky to even have just the shirt :3

Oh yeah!! Nice!! : )
    PM to add
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    This is without a doubt the fastest I've ever completed an event. I cannot believe it..... Guess getting 200-250 energy bolts (plus bonus points!!) in all those gift boxes really pays off. Of course I would have preferred to have been luckier with my gift box choices, so I could have got the hair sooner and thus kept my k-stars, but alas!

ChxYRv2UoAAKEvH.jpg:large
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Here's G's palette. I'm not particularly in love with the tropical outfit for the guys so chances are I'll open one box later to see if I can get bonus points but there is no way you'll see him wearing those shorts I might think about the shirt lol. Maybe if they send us on a vacation trip to bahamas on a boat...then he can wear the shorts.

As for the box...well, at least those are a Kim's pick.

Screenshot_2016-05-06-08-56-56-1.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    You shouldn't. There's just people that give more importance to those things than others. Maybe putting on a very big SPOILER ALERT in the title might help.

Life is about excitment and we can feel excited about not knowing the items or not knowing the order in which they are going to be during the weekend. It's a matter of perpective some see the glass half empty no matter what other choose to enjoy and see it half full. You just gave us the chance of seeing, the rest is up to us. And IMO it shouldn't be such a problem but this is a democracy so, I guess we just have to think about a solution to respect the wishes of those that don't want to see the spoilers but that's all because otherways this place will become a boring place where you don't post a thing because you don't know how people is going to react...and that is simply wrong.

Some love the surprise factor on Thursday. But then there would be people who would say damm they spoiled the fun, I want to be surprised only when the event starts. So yeah there's gonna be a lot of different opinions and I definitely understand but no doubt I feel bad. I have a defense tho, those spoilers are all over on instagram every single day lol. And at this point, I agree with Kate that seeing them every single day on instagram sucks the fun(?) out.

I personally like having spoilers this early, I've seen a few people mention that they could plan and control their KStar spending, very good idea.

But anyway the thread was closed so... Obliviate!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Some love the surprise factor on Thursday. But then there would be people who would say damm they spoiled the fun, I want to be surprised only when the event starts. So yeah there's gonna be a lot of different opinions and I definitely understand but no doubt I feel bad. I have a defense tho, those spoilers are all over on instagram every single day lol. And at this point, I agree with Kate that seeing them every single day on instagram sucks the fun(?) out.

I personally like having spoilers this early, I've seen a few people mention that they could plan and control their KStar spending, very good idea.

But anyway the thread was closed so... Obiviate!

Well it might be that I don't follow the game in any other place than here so to me is a matter of just not going to the thread. I'm the kind of person that selects what to remember so yeah, I saw the spoilers but do I remeber the details?...no way. Lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

But anyway the thread was closed so... Obliviate!

Oh, I only closed it so we couldn't keep bumping it and shoving it in people's faces. Who agrees about 'stashing' it out of the way. I'm thinking a sticky in Gifting and Friends. Ok, it has nothing to do with either, but this way....if you want to see it...you go 'out of the way' and it's not right here where people who don't want to see it won't click by accident. So...votes on stashing it?

Oh and here is Z in Purple.

Zin_Purple.jpg

I'll do Kat and AppleP shortly.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko it doesn't matter to me, but then how about the people who wants to see it, discuss about it. You can never satisfy both sides, I think you agree with me.

It'll still be all over instagram tbh. What's done is already done : (

Oh right, please post your dolls (in purple as DMV mentioned) using the white background with the xo word.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Koko it doesn't matter to me, but then how about the people who wants to see it, discuss about it. You can never satisfy both sides, I think you agree with me.

It'll still be all over instagram tbh. What's done is already done : (

I just hope you don't feel bad about it Nai! That thread has over 60 comments & is filled with people who were curious/excited so it's not even remotely on you if there might be a small wave of people upset at themselves for peeking.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts

I'm one of these people :rolleyes: I know something nice is coming up in the next VIP event (I'm freaking out if the pink shoes are gift box exclusive), so I know I have to save my stars :D

What about a spoiler thread where we can post and discuss spoilers? This way people can decide if they want to see it or not :)
  • Options
    I think it was the whole month of things exposed at once, basically we have no surprises till June. And, the thread wasn't deleted, I just wanted to freeze it on the 2nd page till we decide where to place it. Like the Triple X movies in the video stores used to be.....they were tucked away where you couldn't 'accidentally' stumble upon all the Debbie Does and Nasty Teacher videos.

Here's Kat. I did this one in gif so hopefully when you grab it the background is transparent. otherwise, let me know and I'll slap her on a white background.

Kat_Purplw2.gif

I'll be back in a second with the link to the Spoiler thread.

Here's the link to the Spoiler thread, reopened and stickied in the Gifting and Friends section.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This is without a doubt the fastest I've ever completed an event. I cannot believe it..... Guess getting 200-250 energy bolts (plus bonus points!!) in all those gift boxes really pays off. Of course I would have preferred to have been luckier with my gift box choices, so I could have got the hair sooner and thus kept my k-stars, but alas!

Congratulations. You look lovely. I love those shoes, I think I have them but never noticed how nice they are. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Here...I think this is as purple as Garrett's closet gets lol. I hope this is the right background Nai. I'll be right back with Xime.

KKH_Screenshot_1462540268492.jpg

Someone should post Prince's purple rain. My tablet hates sharing things so she makes it impossible for me to copy the link :sigh: technology is so rebel nowadays.

I love Kate's outfit!!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts

Congrats Wolfandbutler! I absolutely love the look!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    Holli berriHolli berri Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hi , I don't mind if I'm surprised or spoilers , it's petty stuff can't we all get along its a game not the end of the world geez - I got the pants and the bag soo I'm happy😀 , good luck everyone and please enjoy your weekend , be kind to one another 💞 ✌ *****
  • Options
    Here's AppleP She won't remove the shades. Her eyes look like she partied all night with the Androids. Such a Diva.

Apple_PPurple3.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Hi , I don't mind if I'm surprised or spoilers , it's petty stuff can't we all get along its a game not the end of the world geez - I got the pants and the bag soo I'm happy�� , good luck everyone and please enjoy your weekend , be kind to one another �� ✌ *****

How cute you are! Have a nice weekend aswell :rolleyes:
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Looks like all of us guys were lucky today! Haha!
    I first went for the second box on the second row because the shirt was most commonly there for everyone else, but after not getting it, I just picked the next one because I remember someone saying it was in a corner for them. Woo!

ZhFHFW.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Cherrey says I'm cute lol😵, she cute as well , myself just a 54 year old woman ,who don't want nobody fussin hope I get the wavy hair , I love that hair *****
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Everyone's looking gorgeous! I'll be right back with my purple look for DMV :)

Which show is better, the 3h or the 8hr? And where?
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Sassy I think the 3 hour are better, I got through my TB in no time yesterday for my 4th and final box , but up to you doll , but for me it was a breeze ,have fun *****
  • Options
    Hi , I don't mind if I'm surprised or spoilers , it's petty stuff can't we all get along its a game not the end of the world geez - I got the pants and the bag soo I'm happy , good luck everyone and please enjoy your weekend , be kind to one another  ✌ *****

Hi Holli, no one is being petty over here. By discussing things, we can get everyone's point of view and work it out. Airing your opinion is good for the soul, and good for the forum. If people were unhappy and kept it in, how would we know they were bothered?

Congratulations on the bag and the pants, are you going forward for the event clothes?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Everyone's looking gorgeous! I'll be right back with my purple look for DMV :)

Which show is better, the 3h or the 8hr? And where?

Definitely 3 hours at Calabasas :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Definitely 3 hours at Calabasas :)

Yeah 32 point + bonus for every 30-35 energy vs 24 +bonus for the same energy I think. At least those are my maths lol. I could be wrong.

Edit: I'm talking Calabasas here. Other houses of course are different in their cost/benefits proportions.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    My 3 hour a calabasas is 12+8(2 per guest) for 20 Energy + bonus but unless the bonus is 12 event points, I'm not seeing 32 Event points. Remember - my math is awful. so I'm the one who could be wrong.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kokokonut that is my point of view .... of course I'm going forward to the event -are you ?? Good luck I love the earrings and yellow dress ,but green is my favorite. color and soo is lilac purple , I read you love purple one of my daughter's fav.color also have fun *****
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think every week I'm getting jinxed by my freebies smt.

I haven't won anything decent for my dolls for weeks :(

2mmydld.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    My 3 hour a calabasas is 12+8(2 per guest) for 20 Energy + bonus but unless the bonus is 12 event points, I'm not seeing 32 Event points. Remember - my math is awful. so I'm the one who could be wrong.

I use 4 energy per guest, that's 16 and 3 more for other actions 19 in total. As of right now I receive 1 point per guest because I do not have giftboxes' items, so that's 4 points+ 12 points for completing a 3hr show Without bonus is 16 points per 3hr shows and 19 energy in total. So, for every 38 energy +/- you get a minimum of 32 points in Calabasas.

You have to remeber that not everybody chases the giftboxes items. So bonus points vary from person to person.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

Omggggg, total gorge w&b!!!
  • Options
    Happy mama's day 💝💖*****
  • Options
    Happy mama's day ����*****

To you too!
    PM to add