Options

Next update...*the one after 5.0 :)

14567810Next

Comments

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    That's great!! I'm going to look right now, thanks Hyerilee!
    hyerilee wrote: »
    Apparently they are letting us to change the reality show's name for free now :eek:
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Apparently they are letting us to change the reality show's name for free now :eek:

That's great news! Thanks for the information :)
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    So, I had a run-in with Chad Dylan for the reality show and he mentioned that he was installing a landing pad for his helicopter and that Ashley will love it. Does anyone know who Ashley is?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    samanthayhsamanthayh Registered Users 25 Posts
    I'm going broke Beacuse I use real money for my k stars. And so much to buy.
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    hey Koko look what is coming soon...a purple event :D:D

CapturadeTela2016-06-04as17.59.03.png
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    hey Koko look what is coming soon...a purple event :D:D

CapturadeTela2016-06-04as17.59.03.png

That is so pretty! I hope it's true, but tbh it looks altered compared to other "spoiler star" logos :(
    The edges are not blending, the sparkles are inconsistent to other event star logos, and the "time remaining" looks like a layered image...

But maybe I'm wrong :D
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    That is so pretty! I hope it's true, but tbh it looks altered compared to other "spoiler star" logos :(
    The edges are not blending, the sparkles are inconsistent to other event star logos, and the "time remaining" looks like a layered image...

But maybe I'm wrong :D

good points Keem , but I'm pretty sure it's because of the image low quality. I took a screenshot of the current event to compare. And if you pay attention there's no icon beneath of the horn, so I guess it's VIP event.

EDIT: I can figure out if it's fake or not and it's not fake. The "time remaining" matches exactly when the event will happen, July 1st. Not everyone knows how it works.
    FullSizeRender-34cbec.jpg
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    good points Keem , but I'm pretty sure it's because of the image low quality. I took a screenshot of the current event to compare. And if you pay attention there's no icon beneath of the horn, so I guess it's VIP event.

EDIT: I can figure out if it's fake or not and it's not fake. The "time remaining" matches exactly when the event will happen, July 1st. Not everyone knows how it works.
    FullSizeRender-34cbec.jpg

Yea, the small mini icon is missing, your right.

I could be wrong, but one more thing I noticed was the (1) coming out of the megaphone. On the right, it has ahard, straight line instead of being a smooth oval type.
    Low quality or no, it wouldn't lose its shape I would think =(

I would love a purple event! Like I said, I hope I'm wrong!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    samanthayh wrote: »
    I'm going broke Beacuse I use real money for my k stars. And so much to buy.

Samantha--I'm right there with ya, doll.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    So, I had a run-in with Chad Dylan for the reality show and he mentioned that he was installing a landing pad for his helicopter and that Ashley will love it. Does anyone know who Ashley is?

Prolly his sidechick, poor Crystal.
    PM to add
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    We paid so much for SCSD, why do we have to work for the profit? They should just give us our money every week like the other stores. And having the same manager, Mia Hawthorne, doesn't make sense.

At least SCL gives us extra $500 cash now...

O3uWqLx.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I totally agree with you Bilal!

We have to pay for something that will take a while to start to give us profit and still we have to do another boring gig to get that...

I'll just buy SCSD if Maria calls me with a good discount from the luxe goals, talking about this she calls me today and I bought the SD house and actually was surprised positively by the price of SD photobooth just 350K$ despite the house pricey cost of 100K K$ lol

And I don't let me start to talk about SCL, that extra 500K$ doesn't compensate the fact that we can't repeat the gigs anymore, hope they reconsider that for good!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    We paid so much for SCSD, why do we have to work for the profit? They should just give us our money every week like the other stores. And having the same manager, Mia Hawthorne, doesn't make sense.

At least SCL gives us extra $500 cash now...

O3uWqLx.png

Ohhhh, excellent point! I didn't even realize! Not good. Not good. We should get profits, of course! The weekly gig is really a gig at SCSD, because it's really an event. Nevertheless, we own the place, right? So we should be making profits. I know, Mia in *both* places?? I like her--way better than the girl I hired for SCH so long ago, and way better than the last SCL woman--she acted like we were doing her a favor stopping by, and as though it were *her* boutique. But what are some good ideas about Mia? Her twin maybe?