Options

Weekend Event 8/26/16~ We're havin' a Party! Actually LOTS of them.

Comments

• Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Sniff Sniff, so she'll never see her Fireworks. Thanks so much for the Spoilers EggsandBananas. :)

I'll be sure to show her! They look great!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww, thanks. Gee, had I known you were sharing today, I'd have made another for you. *wink. But please thank All of Glu, for giving us our Sneak Peaks again. We really did hate posting them from ahem *other places. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yes, I agree with Koko; I really like that Glu shares the spoilers with us!! Thank you again!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    oh cute looks for the guys! I'll do my best
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    oh cute looks for the guys! I'll do my best

You can do it. Now remember the plan......if it opens in the early morning for you....and you want to sneak up and start playing without setting a noisy old alarm......hydrate! Before you hit the sheets...drink one big glass of water. If you wake up before the right time....take care of business and drink another one. Your housemates can sleep uninterrupted, and you won't have to explain why you're up at the crack of dawn tapping on a damm device. ;)

Personally I'm loving the outfits. That slit in the gown goes all the way up to practcally a thong line.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Although I don't post very often. I am looking forward to this weekend's event I love all the female items. :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add πŸ’–
  • Options
    They are nice. Chelsea.

I have to ask, did Androids also see the upload and loading meter for the event? I only saw it on my iPad, but this is the first week with it going through FB, so I don't know. I would hate to get up and discover no event for my dolls tomorrow. Calling all Androids................... ?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    They are nice. Chelsea.

I have to ask, did Androids also see the upload and loading meter for the event? I only saw it on my iPad, but this is the first week with it going through FB, so I don't know. I would hate to get up and discover no event for my dolls tomorrow. Calling all Androids................... ?

i saw the loading meter earlier this afternoon right before I saw all these spoilers
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    the guy's jacket is pretty cool, elvis like lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: Β»
    the guy's jacket is pretty cool, elvis like lol

Yeah! I saw on Linda's IG and I freak out! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the earnables! Can't wait to grind tomorrow.

Since I was wrongly flagged on KK and BSAD is without events for weeks now, my time is all for Vats this weekend! He's gonna rock that outfit!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Is it possible for us to throw 2 parties at the same time?? :confused:
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    No we aren't able to do that Syndra!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Vats wrote: Β»
    No we aren't able to do that Syndra!

Oh that's sad. :( Haha anyway thanks for that, Vats! :D
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    So, who's here and waiting for it to start? Are you awake and ready? OOps, think I should boot my devices? lol ok I'll be back. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    I'm here Koko. (the awake part is debatable)
  • Options
    Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    I don't update my KKH for rome update because I'm still collecting money to buy Rome house.... But I don't get the party weekend event.... Usually now is the time my weekend event started... So do I have to update my KKH? I'm IOS user.....
    I thought for weekend event, I don't have to update it. usually... Without update, I can get the weekend event
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Ahaaaah, here. Wondering if Calabasas is still the best party house...
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    isabeau wrote: Β»
    Ahaaaah, here. Wondering if Calabasas is still the best party house...

Yeah, it's the only one where you can invite 7 guests. I wish they would allow this for another one as well, it gets kind of dull :/
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    I don't update my KKH for rome update because I'm still collecting money to buy Rome house.... But I don't get the party weekend event.... Usually now is the time my weekend event started... So do I have to update my KKH? I'm IOS user.....
    I thought for weekend event, I don't have to update it. usually... Without update, I can get the weekend event

Oh I would update right away. You don't know where the event will take us, if there is a Rome gig in it, then you're sunk. What level are you?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I would really update, doll. Maria still has not called me to buy the house, so I think it is safe to do so.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    It's 11.34 am where I live (Europe) so I was wide awake and filled with coffee when the event started. Also already started an 8 hour party at Calabassas so I got to the first box real quick. And then this happened...

image_zpscqazwsoo.png

I can't believe my luck!! Might try later today to get the dress, but I GOT THE HAIR!!! Woohoo!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Oh I would update right away. You don't know where the event will take us, if there is a Rome gig in it, then you're sunk. What level are you?

level 30. Oh okay, then I must update it >.< hopefully Maria don't offer me soon :)
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: Β»
    I would really update, doll. Maria still has not called me to buy the house, so I think it is safe to do so.

Ohhh thanks for the info. I thought Maria would called us right away after the update :)
  • Options
    No I really hoped she would, but she did not call me yet...
    Ohhh thanks for the info. I thought Maria would called us right away after the update :)
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    It's 11.34 am where I live (Europe) so I was wide awake and filled with coffee when the event started. Also already started an 8 hour party at Calabassas so I got to the first box real quick. And then this happened...

image_zpscqazwsoo.png

I can't believe my luck!! Might try later today to get the dress, but I GOT THE HAIR!!! Woohoo!!

congratz.... The hair and the shoes looks so pretty
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

Congrats, Linda! I did an 8hr party before bed last night, too. I'm not as lucky as you are but I'm satisfied. :)
    Here are my two palettes including the free gift box: (FINALLY! My last ruffle shirt!!)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Jon's palette: Don't like much of male doll's gb items this week. Just want to get one item.

image.jpg

We already have a similar necklace from the past event:

image.jpg
    Done with the gift boxes. Going back to bed. :)
    🍎 iOS dollsπŸ“± Β 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    I chased and chased that hair, five palettes and 200KStars later I got it. But I don't feel happy, I spent too much stars and only got 1 event item :(

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I'm sitting here on my 3 week African Safari holiday tapping away...

Today's a rest day, so I can tap a lot, but still...
  • Options
    Thank you Cherry_cokez!

And you too, Angeline & Jon! I'm so happy!! Your doll looks gorgeous with that dress!

Oh no, Lenochka, sometimes it's just unbelievable how often one can miss the items...

Wow, how cool that you are on an African Safari, zitrone!! Lol, I'm just like you, I tapped my b u t t off whenever I could during my last vacation!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    @lindavb thanks! Yeah I got up to 25 stars and got some ****py back bag that I can get in the daily gift boxes :(.