Options

Weekend Event 8/26/16~ We're havin' a Party! Actually LOTS of them.

Comments

• Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    What's this soul mate talk I'm seeing? I hope Sebastian doesn't find out! HAHAHAHA.
    Congrats to everyone if you've gotten good boxes. I still haven't earned my free one because party events are straight from you know where and take forever, so I'm still working on my first 8 hour party, lol. Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Lants, if you have the Calabasas house, are you using it? And I never do the 8 hr party. 3 hours only. I do 3 hr parties at Calabases, inviting 7 friends, do the event gigs, and have never NOT finished a party event. And it isn't constant grinding, either. You may have done all this and it didn't work for you, but just in case I wanted to share it.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I don't have to join the soulmate gang hehe! I don't really care for the giftbox items, but the earnables are <3

uOd8YNs.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    So I wasn't going to chase anything because I REALLY wanted to save my k-stars. But, my want for that hair overtook me and I spent my k-stars. In my free box I got the dress which has helped me earn points a little quicker. But then I opened three more boxes got energy in two (which did help me finish two parties quickly! :) Then I got the gift box earrings, the hair was in the palette each time and I missed it every time. So that kind of stinks but it is all good. I am now done spending k-stars and back to watching free videos so I can get them back lol! :)
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    We, facebook users didn't get this weekend's event. :(
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I got the earrings in my regular boxes this morning, but I'm having such a hard time telling myself not to try again. I'd love for the hair or the dress, but fearful of getting kash or energy. Gonna be a long weekend trying to save my Kstars from disappointment lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    The storyline is really bugging me. I mean, I like that there is more to it than we've been getting recently, but I HATE how we keep having to deal with horribly rude characters in this game, and there are never any options of dialogue/action that I would actually do in real life. So frustrating.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Guys, I'm getting offered double stars today from my game. I'm wondering if the things that offer a lot of stars are safe.. I'm hesitant to do them. I usually just do the ones where to watch videos but I'm running out of those. Have any of y'all ever done the offers that give lots of stars? are they legit?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm glad that most of you like the new items this weekend. Personally, I'm going to my friends' engagement party on Sunday, so the theme extends to real life!

By the way, I changed KKH's profile picture on Instagram. What do you think of it? https://www.instagram.com/kkhofficial/?hl=en
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Ok, that is what I will do :) If it needs to be merged, that is fine.

No I saw it and it's fine. It's discussion. Not a gift hook up so you're good. Talking about gifting.....Still trying to get the little phone updated in everyone's game. So she sent the other one a gift.....trying to force it. Got the gift and the other doll is still in the wrong clothes. :( It has to be my settings.

That's my thoughts on gifts right now. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yeah, I signed the contract and regret it LOL, I must negotiate it... :confused:
    I negotiated and it did no good, the different responses are great, but in the end it was sign sign or sign. I tried different responses with the different games..I've finished my first event, waiting on the second. I have to track back I missed a few things. between mail and tapping.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I changed KKH's profile picture on Instagram. What do you think of it? https://www.instagram.com/kkhofficial/?hl=en

That is one of my favorite looks of Kim in the game! All black :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey guys, does this guy has the same look on your games???
    QQ4ITUs.png?1

His nose is different from those guys have available at the wardrobe, his eyes are purple, his pants, watch and glasses also are 'new', so I thought that his looks is too unique for him being just another random NPC.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey guys, does this guy has the same look on your games???
    QQ4ITUs.png?1

His nose is different from those guys have available at the wardrobe, his eyes are purple, his pants, watch and glasses also are 'new', so I thought that his looks is too unique for him being just another random NPC.

I will check when I continue with the storyline! Maybe this is a hint at things that are too be released in the future? Exciting!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hahaha Lants you can only be a true soul mate in not having gift box luck if you constantly have bad luck week after week :p I don't wish that on anyone, but at least Vats is smart enough to only chose 1 box each time .....silly me I choose box after box hoping my luck will change LOL.

Btw, you should do the 3 hour parties at Calabasas for the best payout!

And don't worry, Kiki still has her eyes on Sebastian :o:o
    So... Vats and SugarK... can we just all be soulmates together? haha

WucYJe.png
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    KatieA I doubt! They like to save those to the NPCs like Willow's purple eyes and Dirk's light brown hair!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    put glasses on him and he looks a little Justin Timberlakey. No? Vats. when you facebook up, Kat has a surprise for you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Has anyone read my question on the previous page? :P
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Guys, I'm getting offered double stars today from my game. I'm wondering if the things that offer a lot of stars are safe.. I'm hesitant to do them. I usually just do the ones where to watch videos but I'm running out of those. Have any of y'all ever done the offers that give lots of stars? are they legit?

I just saw your latest comment.... oops I missed this one, lol!

I stick to the videos and app downloads. I have done a couple where you sign up for a website and it's been fine (I use a secondary email address and don't give out too personal information). Any of the ones that are for games where it says "Login, get this many points" never give me the k-stars I earn, so I now stay away from those.

I don't trust these sites to give my credit card info too (any of the ones where you get a lot of k-stars usually), so I've never done it. Personally, I would stay away just incase.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    I just saw your latest comment.... oops I missed this one, lol!

I stick to the videos and app downloads. I have done a couple where you sign up for a website and it's been fine (I use a secondary email address and don't give out too personal information). Any of the ones that are for games where it says "Login, get this many points" never give me the k-stars I earn, so I now stay away from those.

I don't trust these sites to give my credit card info too (any of the ones where you get a lot of k-stars usually), so I've never done it. Personally, I would stay away just incase.

Thank you! So that pretty much just leaves the video ones and the ones where you have to download and open an app?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

I have done some of the game downloads and then you need to play a little (usually level up to 5 or 6) in order to receive Kstars. Those are pretty easy and give you a good amount of K Stars (around 100 or more).
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Hey guys! I realize I've been stalking again without saying anything, creepy lurking per my usual. I decided I would only open my one free box because I am kstar poor after the massive throwback sale, and I wound up getting the hair somehow. If anyone wants to know where it was (because I am the box conspiracist, everyone knows), it was upper row, second from the left. Now I can't decide if I want to try for the shoes or dress..
  • Options
    I did some clean up on today's earlier posts. Today I got a pm about the issue, filled in Kalinda who also was pmd, and now it's resolved. So, if something like this comes to your attention, please pm us and let's try to keep the forum drama free? Thanks for understanding. And any questions pm me.

Welcome back Max. good luck in your quest for the GB dress. It is killer. And you'll totally rock it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I did some clean up on today's earlier posts. Today I got a pm about the issue, filled in Kalinda who also was pmd, and now it's resolved. So, if something like this comes to your attention, please pm us and let's try to keep the forum drama free? Thanks for understanding. And any questions pm me.

Welcome back Max. good luck in your quest for the GB dress. It is killer. And you'll totally rock it. :)

Thanks Koko. I think I missed the drama, alright alright alright. Now I'm off to go dig up a very old thread to post an update to it.
  • Options
    But really, why has Maria not called me in over a week with Luxe goals?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    But really, why has Maria not called me in over a week with Luxe goals?
    Same! Ever since the update :( i want to buy the house in Rome so bad...
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Same here, for both my games!
    PM to add
  • Options
    I usually get an offer from Maria when I boot up and start playing. This morning, nothing. But I did get calls yesterday. Not for the house. One game got the call right after the update and I checked out Rome. Lets keep an eye on this. I am still trying to troubleshoot why the phone won't update the frozen Android. I've never wanted to slip down to number 8 or something so bad.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Koko, just for the record since you're monitoring this, Maria has been calling me every day as usual. No offer for the Rome house yet, but she usually calls at least twice a day. Today was an offer for some ugly boots which I ignored lol.
    I usually get an offer from Maria when I boot up and start playing. This morning, nothing. But I did get calls yesterday. Not for the house. One game got the call right after the update and I checked out Rome. Lets keep an eye on this. I am still trying to troubleshoot why the phone won't update the frozen Android. I've never wanted to slip down to number 8 or something so bad.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Koko, just for the record since you're monitoring this, Maria has been calling me every day as usual. No offer for the Rome house yet, but she usually calls at least twice a day. Today was an offer for some ugly boots which I ignored lol.

She's been calling me nonstop as well. Twice or thrice a day, ugh!

I wish she'd say something different for each category like furniture, houses, clothes... I get all excited hoping it's a pet or cool hairstyle, and then I see a pair of orange shorts. :mad:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    :o:Glu has me laughing out loud ....well written story line...thanks....wait for it!!!
    (the second event gig just gave me 45 points...25 for the gig and 20 bonus points for having 4 items)