Options

Weekend Event 8/26/16~ We're havin' a Party! Actually LOTS of them.

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, the different dialogs are just one more surpirse in the ever growing list of "Wow Look at that" Glu keeps rolling out for us. I'm still waiting for Glu to include radio station I mean remember when Lammie was transferred to the Cowboys? Khloe had a couple of radio shows. Yeah, THAT's why we need one.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8r2zukjz57484gc0c0cgcgkwo_640.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Jax made it! Very tiring event lol...

I know I read that people didn't like the storyline for this weekend but, I loved and enjoyed it. Loved it both times on both my games. That Sam Abel (See, I remember his name, he is rooted in my head!) guy has a major unique personality and super interesting way of speaking! Pretty good looking too! Not sure if anyone clicked the option when he said "long long long long" a million times lmao! I'm already excited to meet him in future! Give the person who created him and his dialogues a raise, Glu! Ah I wished I had screenshot all his dialogues... I miss him already... I actually want Xan to date this guy haha!

Congrats, Nai. You did it!
    I have his last conversation at LAX office, also the one in Vegas. I can send them to you, if you want. The last one was such a long conversation. Sometimes, I have a hard time understanding long conversations in the game so I took screenshots. It took me a while to get the "trick". I also had to google Ray's # "horsemeatgate". Haha ....
    The thing is there was no different results by choosing different responses though. I always try to respond differently with my two games. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats, Nai. You did it!
    I have his last conversation at LAX office, also the one in Vegas. I can send them to you, if you want. The last one was such a long conversation. Sometimes, I have a hard time understanding long conversations in the game so I took screenshots. It took me a while to get the "trick". I also had to google Ray's # "horsemeatgate". Haha ....
    The thing is there was no different results by choosing different responses though. I always try to respond differently with my two games. :)

Yes please, my life savior <3 I used to take screenshots for the weekend event gig dialogues, then the storyline started being very boring so I felt it a waste of space. Oh I never understand Ray and his tweets...
    That's the best part about having more than 1 game! I try to make one game nice and polite, and the other can go all badass.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yes please, my life savior <3 I used to take screenshots for the weekend event gig dialogues, then the storyline started being very boring so I felt it a waste of space. Oh I never understand Ray and his tweets...
    That's the best part about having more than 1 game! I try to make one game nice and polite, and the other can go all badass.

Nai, pictures sent. Check your inbox. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers