Options

Weekend Event 11/11/2016 - 2 Weeks till Black Friday ~ Reality Weekend

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Aside from the event starting 11/11 - Always a special time,
it's only 2 weeks till Black Friday!

Calendar_pages.gif
Do we care that we're not getting ready for Thanksgiving? No.....
We care that the time is ticking down to that wonderous thing,
the Third Annual
Black Friday Sale.

But, 14 days of fun and tapping will wind down on it's own, now we put on our thinking caps, and try to figure out what tomorrows event will be. Anyone have any ideas? What do you hope it is?
What do you hope it isn't.
Me, I see tapping in our future.
Lots and lots of tapping. ;)

So, let's get ready for fun, frolic and fashions
And for those who wander in, frazzled and fraught after almost 3 days of tapping
relax, take a load off.
unwind with a delightful Pop of Color
Midori_Kim.jpg
Have a midori. Have a punchbowl full.
Just take deep breaths, and repeat after me,
Spoilers are coming. Spoilers are coming.
hypnotize.gif
There, doesn't that make you feel a whole lot better?

Cat.gif

(I snuck these cute kittens out of Sassy's place. She's the resident Cat Keeper, but I don't think she'll miss them. We'll give them back, but right now the Cat Cam is down, so we need her kittens.

Threads open

AlexConfetti.gif

Thanks Skars. No one tosses confetti on themselves like you do.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    I believe that this weekend we will be tapping a lot, like a "do professional gigs to earn stars"... But, i would love to see a "keep the cameras rolling" event.....
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I hope it's a reality show event! I haven't had any of those...

giphy.gif
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    I'm hoping we will have a chance to earn gorgeous items this weekend.
    It has been so terribly disappointing to not get the mid-week event.
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Can't wait to see the clothes!!

d2qqRK0qdYdcQ.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I didn't have a MidWeek TB one week on an Android, and was very relieved the next time when I got it. I think it's great that Glu is reaching out privately to try and fix the individual games. But, with the Weekend....Everybody plays.

I agree with you MNieuw, gorgeous items please. And a sexy pair of heels please. We've had flats for the last 4 weekends. At least that's what my closet says. :) I wil ldo anything for clothes. I tap for clothes, I spend stars for clothes, I vote for clothes.....but it's what we all do, and why we're here. I'm picking up no vibes about this weekend, or I'm not recognizing them.

It's Baba's birthday, so that's all in my head. Reality show weekend would be fun. Who am I kidding. It's all about the clothes. Like that commercial, what would you do for a klondike bar? What would I do for the game clothes? I've dont it all, and I'll try anything.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It's starting to get colder here so I wouldn't mind some boots :) Since we had our dating midweek I'm really hoping it's not that. My cash flow is strapped and I didn't even get any good prizes. Parties... yuck. We need a break from those too.

Reality show or 5 star gigs please!! I'm free all weekend and ready to tap my heart out.
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    A reality show or gig weekend would be fun. So excited to see the items! I know I'm a broken record, but I just love this time of year on the game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey guys!

I just wish something easy and quick to deal for this weekend event TBH.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    WHOA. Are you psychic? We actually are having a Reality event this weekend!

I was going to post about how I met a major style icon last night, but I'd rather shift the conversation to reality TV. Tell us what you think of this week's items and keep us posted on where you film your shows this weekend.

Nov_11_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Nov_11_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Nov_11_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Nov_11_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda!
    I love the earnables & I NEED those white heels!! 😁
    Android
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Wow, thanks for the spoilers Kalinda!
    I love the fact it's a reality, I'm on a mission to overtake Willow at the moment. According to my calculations I'll have her by Saturday.

I really love the guys items, maybe I'll have to start another game after all....
    I also like the girls giftbox items, it's different and I love that! I also like the bangle/ring set and the skirt, can't really get excited about a pair of s****py gold heels though, this has to be number five or six?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    thank you, Kalinda! I love it all. I am not usually a fan of white shoes, but I love those!!!
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda! I looooove those earnables! Especially that skirt! *neeeed*

(Who did you meet btw? ;) )

The white heels are cute, I hope I get lucky :D
  • Options
    Ohhh I love the earnable skirt! Plus we get a matching set of earring and bracelet - score! Sometimes it's so hard to match jewelry so that's awesome. I feel like we already have a pair of gold heels just like this though...
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Thanks for the teasters, Kalinda! The earnable skirt is everything. I can't wait to wear it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    YES! A reality show weekend to heal my bleeding bank account (it took a beating during the midweek dating event!) AND to save up for the upcoming black friday!

And the earnables are actually pretty this time!

This couldn't be better :D
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Oh my goodness. Look at those white and gold heels. Deep breath koko. You Will chase hair and shoes. Excuse me while I fan myself.......but hold on there Miss GluGoddess.....you met a style icon? Would we know them? Are they in the game? We can play 20 questions or we can drop it and go back and stare at those shoes again all day....aw darn I just drooled on my phone. Thank you so much for the spoilers!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Ohhh I love the earnable skirt! Plus we get a matching set of earring and bracelet - score! Sometimes it's so hard to match jewelry so that's awesome. I feel like we already have a pair of gold heels just like this though...

Those aren't earrings. It's a ring unfortunately.
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Loving the earnables! I like also the top and the hair of the gift boxes but I'm not if I will going to chase them! Btw I really miss the reality events I hope to see more of them in the future! They are like fresh hair after all the dating and the party events 😆
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Those aren't earrings. It's a ring unfortunately.

Aww I didn't notice. What a weird looking ring too. I wonder if it will be two separate pieces or if you have to wear them together.
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Like the skirt and hair. Hope I'll get them as I'm in no mood to grind.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda!

Glad that is a reality event.

I like the ernables, simple and cool. The scarf is a nice addition to the wardrobe. Wouldn't mind to get any of the boxes' items too.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Next year please a VIP for this weekend? Baba's BDay is today, and if I had to lose a day grinding I'd be in trouble. Speaking of which.....anyone see my wrapping paper?

No no no! That's Christmas wrapping. I need Birthday Wrap! (I couldn't help it. I heard it on the radio today. ANd I was looking at christmas stockings already in the supermarket. It's not even Thanksgiving yet. But lets all think happy thoughts.

Carrot cake this year. Baba's choice. ;)

So, I guess it's reality shows in Calabassas if you've got it. Plus, the events will be about Reality shows....those are fun. :)

Reality SHow Weekend for Everyone!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    My prayers have been answered! Thank you so much for the spoilers, Kalinda!
    I've been waiting for so long for a reality event! I'm so happy! Can't wait for the event to start!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    WHOA. Are you psychic? We actually are having a Reality event this weekend!

I was going to post about how I met a major style icon last night, but I'd rather shift the conversation to reality TV. Tell us what you think of this week's items and keep us posted on where you film your shows this weekend.

Nov_11_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Nov_11_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Nov_11_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Nov_11_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

I love the girl's gift box items, especially the HAIR.. and can we please get those boots for the girls?!!? Or at least something similar. As long as we're going to get flats from time to time now, I would LOVE those. :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I love everything! Can't wait to get the skirt! I'm going to chase the giftbox shoes and the top :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    what about the hair Camila? I must chase the hair, the shoes...ok. I'm weak. I want it all. Adore the shoes. Thank you Glu. Just what we were hoping for.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I really like everything this week!! I'm not doing cartwheels over the gold shoes (because we have so many), but they're still pretty and I'll be happy to have them!! I want all of the gb items... of course haha!! Thanks, Kalinda!!! I want to hear about who you met last night!! How fun :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Next year please a VIP for this weekend? Baba's BDay is today, and if I had to lose a day grinding I'd be in trouble. Speaking of which.....anyone see my wrapping paper?

No no no! That's Christmas wrapping. I need Birthday Wrap! (I couldn't help it. I heard it on the radio today. ANd I was looking at christmas stockings already in the supermarket. It's not even Thanksgiving yet. But lets all think happy thoughts.

Carrot cake this year. Baba's choice. ;)

So, I guess it's reality shows in Calabassas if you've got it. Plus, the events will be about Reality shows....those are fun. :)

Reality SHow Weekend for Everyone!

Happy birthday to him!! My guy's birthday is on Saturday, so I'll have to grind as much as possible on Friday and Sunday :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Oooh I love the Indian Bride inspired hair!
    GC: Zoë Strange