Options

KK:H ~ 2017 Fashion Thread

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Nah, don't worry! Just was checking, cause depending on the version of the website people are using, they can have trouble to see the messages.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Nah, don't worry! Just was checking, cause depending on the version of the website people are using, they can have trouble to see the messages.

Yeah I had to go on the full website in order to see your message, I sent you a friend request on my other facebook for Gabriela, it has my name on it because I haven't gotten around to changing the name from mines.
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I love everyone's looks. astray lovely to meet your dolls.

Sassy, I was just thinking of you and boom, there you were. waves hi like crazy.

and here is Apple ready for a fun filled week. Just wished the boots were a little fuller, our jeans show when we stand straight.

IMG_1819.jpg

Waves hi like crazy me too lol I've missed the forum so much ❤️
    Apple looks amazing! So freeeesh, slaaay girl. xx

Sassy, your family is the most stylish ever! Love them!

Thank you, my love ❤️❤️❤️
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Screenshot_2017-06-13-18-11-47-1_zpshwzubtbl.png
    I loved these earrings and the lip colour so much with Xee's outfit that I'm gonna buy both. :)Anyway it's my sister's 26th birthday so I'm going to celebrate with her.
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Astray I LOVE Gabby's pants!! Not sure where they came from but I want them :o:o
    astray wrote: »
    Screenshot_2017-05-09-16-41-55-1_zpshdvb7fzi.png

I loved these earrings and the lip colour so much with Gabby's outfit that I'm gonna buy both. :)

Anyway it's my sister's 26th birthday so I'm going to celebrate with her.
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    Astray I LOVE Gabby's pants!! Not sure where they came from but I want them :o:o

Thanks Sugar I love them too I got them during a VIP storyline when I subscribed to the VIP Gold subscription. :)
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This is a super cute post I found on Instagram! Shout out to @kkhlaura_ for the photo credit :)

Capture.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love matching the vibe of Vats' outfit,

KKH_Screenshot_1494605917148.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Back to fashion please ? Here's the music....start the fashion show dolls. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks to Syndra for gifting Ms. Goody two shoes this stylish purse. My doll had to take a selfie with her doll. I luv it so much☺.
    35ck1v7.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Thanks to Syndra for gifting Ms. Goody two shoes this stylish purse. My doll had to take a selfie with her doll. I luv it so much☺.
    35ck1v7.gif

I love that entire outfit Carol
  • Options
    Carol, I hope you don't mind. I took your pics into Animation Shop and morphed one into the other. I wanted to see how that looked.
    Carol_Morph.gif

I'm going to play with it some more and see if I can make it less jumpy, but I like it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKH_Screenshot_1494642128714_zpst1h8urgx.jpg
    I finally got the hairstyle I wanted for Lucas, yay!
  • Options
    Thanks for complementing my doll's outfit astray. I luv Lucas styling too☺.

Ah Koko nah I don't mind at all. I'm usually experimental with gifs too. I luv being versatile with my crafts :cool:
    3UEf8H.jpg

Here's the infamous prima Donna diva who won the dress from a partnership prize. Ms. Gorgeous ferocious ditched her boyfriend and her side piece for a fun cruise trip lol:D
    She had fun with her friends with drinks and laughter:).
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Thanks for complementing my doll's outfit astray. I luv Lucas styling too☺.Ah Koko nah I don't mind at all. I'm usually experimental with gifs too. I luv being versatile with my crafts :cool:
    3UEf8H.jpg
    Here's the infamous prima Donna diva who won the dress from a partnership prize. Ms. Gorgeous ferocious ditched her boyfriend and her side piece for a fun cruise trip lol:D She had fun with her friends with drinks and laughter:).
    You're welcome Carol, and thanks Lucas's sense of dressing has come a long way :)
  • Options
    This Sunday is Mother's Day here and since my mom adores when I edit family related stuff with KKH dolls, I made this card to gift her (I removed the message I wrote to her of course) with our virtual counterparts on it.
    BOFYBzX.png

Thought that USA's Mother's Day would be today too, but I haven't heard any mention at the forum, anyway being today or not I'm wishing to all mothers of the forum a Happy Mother's Day!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    What a lovely mother's day card that you made for your mom Vats.

I wish that I could do that with my mom, but she'll most likely clown my KKH doll especially my photo editing work lol :D

Oh well I'll have to think outside of the box and come up with something else instead.

It's mother's day here in the US too. It's celebrated worldwide today since it's an international holiday.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Mother's Day was in March for the UK but still want to wish all the mum's a Happy Mother's Day. :)
  • Options
    Oh wow I didn't know that astray.:eek: That's very interesting that certain holidays falls on a different month at other countries.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Oh wow I didn't know that astray.:eek: That's very interesting that certain holidays falls on a different month at other countries.

Yes it was on the 26th of March, being that my mum is an American I always get things for her twice, once in March and then again in May.

it's really funny and confusing though but our Father's Day falls on the same day as America's but our Mother's Day is quite the opposite from theirs.
  • Options
    Screenshot_2017-05-14-08-42-11-2_zpsgzztxqhs.png
    This is what I bought Lucas, I just love that hair.
  • Options
    I love that hair too astray! Lucas is hot!

Gals and guys I want to share with y'all what I consider to be the most challenging achievement of the game that I completed to date... I reached the top of the shows list:
    VrkCwLV.png?1

TE3LUW3.png?1

Here's Vats wearing his final prize:
    5wZyVjd.jpg

Finally in Cannes, ready to take all awards home!

#goldenboy
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    HOLY MOLY! Big congrats to you Vatsy! That's amazing, I'm still at #56 :rolleyes: LOL

tenor.gif

Gals and guys I want to share with y'all what I consider to be the most challenging achievement of the game that I completed to date... I reached the top of the shows list:
    VrkCwLV.png?1

TE3LUW3.png?1

5wZyVjd.jpg

#goldenboy
  • Options
    Today Kiki ran into Trevor and they stopped so fans could take some photos of them together :D

C1bXHV.jpg

Then Kiki and her bestie, Sebastian, flew off to Mexico for a few days of R & R :cool:

91grH7.jpg
  • Options
    Vats, I was just about to say the same thing about astray doll Lucas. Ms. Goody two shoes is so ready to start dating his doll on my game :o after she divorces Tyler of course lol:D Lucas is most definitely her type.
    20170521184152_zpsqurmohbv.gif~original

Carol Davida is running errands bright & early in the sunny morning☺. She's so happy that I customized designed her hot pink Lamborghini. My doll luvs the barbie5.gif logo, the shoe, swirls, lipstick imprints, and hugs & kisses designs:cool:

I wish that on this game the female dolls can carry their purses by either their wrist or arm. I would also like to see female dolls carrying their handbags manually too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Congratulations Vats!
    That is a gigantic milestone to pass! Awesome!!

Carol, I love your Lambo! This is what I call shopping in style!!
    Android
  • Options

VrkCwLV.png?1

TE3LUW3.png?1

5wZyVjd.jpg

#goldenboy

Ooh congrats Vats, love that outfit btw! I'm working on my reality show.

I wouldn't mind some more hairstyles or clothes like this for the guys on Kim's game.

Is that a man bun on Vats? If so I love it.
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    Screenshot_2017-05-14-08-42-11-2_zpsgzztxqhs.png

This is what I bought Lucas, I just love that hair.

Wow, I love the look of your doll astray! Very handsome. :)
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Congratulations, Vats! I love that gold jacket too. Also, astray.. you're looking very fine. :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options

Carol, I love your Lambo! This is what I call shopping in style!!

Ah thanks. My doll has such a huge car collection, that she most definitely needed an upgrade:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.