Options

KK:H ~ 2017 Fashion Thread

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's my doll at snowy ❄❄❄ Montana. Oh I've missed the in-game snowflakes.❄❄❄
    79e36354f04af2442c9ec9f56c46fa3d.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    8RyHnaU.png

While the new update doesn't come, Vats is enjoying a family time at Punta Mita during his Spring Break!

Isn't 'Mellmaid' cute? Also Vats new company is making her debut on this thread, given how things are going in K&K, think I'll baptize her as the new Angel from now on...

Hey, I'm extending the invite to anyone who wants to join us! If you guys post close-up pics from your dolls dressing up 'Spring Break' inspired clothing at the marbled xo backdrop or that pink V's day one until Sunday, I'll make a selfie of our dolls having a good time together!

Let's have fun!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Aww, Vatsey! Your little family looks so cute and I love the summery vibe of your collage. Hold on, Cherrey just hopped into her private jet and headed right in your direction! :rolleyes:

6uzJ5Je.jpg
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    'Mellmaid' is just the sweetest :) I just saw this, Madison is a little late to arrive! But she's offered to do some babysitting for little Mell so that Vatsy can enjoy the party lol

Happy Spring Break! ☀️🎉🍾❤
    E697ADC0-B43A-4EEE-8200-FFF79B00CE47_zpsaehk7u6i.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Matching tattoos, yay! :cool:

dm2tAVY.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Kiki also can't wait to get her hands on that adorable lil "Mellmaid" :o Happy Spring Break :cool:

tMvS7Y.jpg
  • Options
    Oh dear Koko,

I'm feeling so genuinely sad seeing Kat so emotionally drained like that:(. Her makeup is getting messed up since her mascara looks so smeared. I'm hoping that she's gonna feel better very soon despising to unfreeze her friends.

Virtual hugs,

Carol

KKH_Screenshot_1490473926237.jpg

9abb2bda-5122-45b1-8260-de110739666c.jpg

My dolls needs a vacation so they're gonna join the spring break too:).
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww, thanks Carol, you are such a sweetheart. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Can't wait for the real Spring weather! The place where we live is still in the 30's(F)!!

IMG_4970.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Thank you so much for coming my friends! You all are looking gorgeous! Here's a remembrance of our time together:

95Ix2f7.jpg

Angeline and Jon found this beautiful spot while trying to have a 'private' moment together (lol those lipstick prints and unbuttoned shirt).

However Bilal and Ferocious had the same idea at the same time at the same place!

Both couples felt really embarassed, Ferocious pushed Bilal away, because she has to mantain her diva attitude and he's too much of a good guy to be seen with her. Awkward moment.

Things got worst when Cherrey, Kiki and Vats landed there. Cherrey and Vats were trying to cheer up Kiki, because while she was playing around with 'Mellmaid' she touched on a sensitive subject... Bort's new hairstyle.

Bort went overly dramatic took Mell from her arms and joined Kat on her crying journey.

When Cherrey saw Ferocious she yelled to Davida and Tyler that weren't far from there and were looking for her to babysit the baby.

Davida was a bit mad with her ex-hubby Jack, that couldn't stay with her babies while she and Ty were enjoying their honeymoon.

Then Vats noticed the tension in the air and gleefully said 'Yay ,group pic!'.

Tyler offered to be the photographer while everyone were posing.

Vats was ready to make his flying kiss pose (no, he wasn't trying to kiss Cherrey) when a rushed and delayed Madison ran over him (that's the effect of all those Tequila shots, babysit who?).

This picture was taken literally a second before they all fell like dominoes.

Angeline and Jon looked to each other and to all those crazy people around them and start to laugh hysterically!

Happy Spring Break!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vatsy I'm literally lolling here! Love the backstory :) poor Angeline and Jon just wanted some privacy hahaha! You're right, Madison meant well with her intentions to babysit but she can never resist a tequila shot! And I know Bilal and Ferocious secretly crush on one another lol! Great job ❤ #SpringBreak2017
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    This is really lovely. You all look great guys.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Angeline & Jon need a private island for their spring break but they ended up having fun with their friends from all over the world! :p
    Thanks Vats for the group picture. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Hahaha, I'm cringing!! This story made my day! :D

I love the group pic! It really looks like they had the best time together. Thank you so much for your effort, my dear Vatsey!! :o
  • Options
    I invited more people to jump into it. I know when my Androids settle in from their FB transplants, they'll be hitting the beach. Either with their ghost imaginary twins, or the real deal. lol One is stuck in a fur, and old face. Hope you don't see that one.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lol at your hilarious storytelling Vats :D hahaha

The prima Donna diva is probably not the right woman for Bilal doll, but he's so addicted to her feistiness;). Only a strong man has to have the right mindset to keep up with her character. In the words of Carolyn Ferocious, he ain't about that life:rolleyes:.Opposite personalities do tend to attract though:cool:.
    3582y47.gif

I love the group selfie.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Katn_Bort.jpg
    And here is the missing picture of Frozen Kat and Saddend Bort. But soon the delightful antics of the little Melmaid had them joking and smiling again.

(See I didn't know it was Spring break, I just saw beach shots, and thought hah! Beach when I'm frozen? But I thought seeing Bort hold Mel would be fun.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The couple poses on this game is so lame that it's putting me to sleep. *snoozing*
    So, I had to switch it up and turn up the notch.

Tyler is so jelly that he didn't have any kissable marks on his cheeks before, but now he has it though.

The newlyweds just moved into their new home☺. They're finally getting settled in:) and decorated their master bedroom.
    20170328172447_zpsmlustyl6.png~original
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    So happy you all enjoyed the little story! Thanks for the support!

Carol is so invigorating to see Davida&Tyler young love, Vats has been married to Kat&Bort for years now, no wonder he can't stand all the drama (Koko I loved their pic together, thank you so much for adding that to the story), not during Spring Break!

He left the weepers and went to see his family:
    JSvE9MP.png

Vats, dad, mom and sis!:D

Seriously I'm obssessed with changing NPCs appearences to make them look like people I know lol.

It's a bit trick, girls' wardrobe gives me headache, too many stuff to deal with and the make up/nail colors doesn't work properly. You select something and another thing disappear! I'm doing my best though, practice takes to perfection and it's all super fun!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LMAO! Vatsy that story is the best! Like seriously, Bort should know better than to grab a baby out of Kiki's arms :mad: Now he best watch out because Kiki's got her eye on his overly-sensitive hair :rolleyes: . She might cut his mohawk while he's sleeping lol :cool:
  • Options
    My doll adopted a Siberian husky. Her name is Winter☺. I've wished that there's one to adopt in-game:(. I luv this snowy ❄❄❄ animation:).
    GM_20170330_32142_zpsfdio40fz.gif~original
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Aww!! Actually that would be a really cute idea for a location setting. A little cabin in the snowy woods with a husky pet.
  • Options
    Sugar I just discovered a side from Kiki that I didn't intent to trigger lol. Scary as hell!

Hey ready for a #TBT?

All this nude vibe from the weekend event remind me back to 2014 when V&B weren't afraid to show some skin at the red carpet:
    fWwO0wI.jpg

I feel so embarassed by them, but since everyone is baring all this weekend I decided to share this gem!:o

See the male dolls used to have nipples!!! Maybe they went away with all surgeries that our dolls did at 6.0 XD.

I miss this pose where the dolls were touching hands and things weren't blurry.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Haha, Vatsey! Serving Spongegloss on the red carpet :D

bOfStHX.png

I'm obsessed with those new overknee boots <3

O4kCC5D.jpg
  • Options
    They look great Cherrey. Best boots ever...although the python embossed are out of this world.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    They look great Cherry. Best boots ever...although the python embossed are out of this world.

OMG, I love the python boots! I chased them like crazy and I don't regret it at all <3
  • Options
    I don't think that anyone seems to remember about the diva past. She was a former dominatrix and she's always been into kinky BDSM. She loves role-playing as a feisty feline. She's a naughty kitty cat *meowing*. What has Bilal has gotten himself into? LOL :D He's the submissive partner and he loves to be tied up, stepped on, and scratched on. The diva has animalistic characteristics so that's what makes her very atrocious & ferocious at the very same **** time:cool:. Sorry if it's getting too explicit on this post about the diva personal *** life, but y'all should her by now. She comes with no filter and no self-control.
    9401a518-d2f3-422a-9094-0507699919a3_zpsdt4cbhtd.jpg~original

Ms. Goody two shoes is acting out as her character role on a dramedy romantic movie. Jax played as a metrosexual man for his character role lol:D My doll is fed up with him on this scene at the sauna because he typically takes too long more than she does on his own appearance. She's supposed to be the pretty feminine woman in the relationship, not him hahaha :D She's at a breaking point right now and is ready to dump him for good. She's so ready to date a manly man, not a pretty boy. Oh well it was fun while it lasted during the good times when they've shopped together at the malls.
    GM_20170402_212329_zpsxf5mx17l.gif~original
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Always love your posts Carol!!!❤

Looking fab, Cherrey! Aren't the long boots amazing?! They're my favourite wardrobe item at the moment ❤ I should have waited until an actual VIP to buy them but I couldn't wait any longer and bought them earlier. Been having so much fun styling them!
    C88CDFAB-79F6-4D37-B30E-B59EE969A618_zpsa6jjpavp.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Amy, you're slaying the heck outta these boots! I wish we'd get more overknee boots in the future <3

I never imagined Carol to be such a naughty woman. The public is shook!
  • Options
    IMG_1642.jpg

Here's AppleP with the shoes she got from her spouse. Thank you Noah. I just hate the only pose our significant other can have behind us. I'd love to stand besides him like my professional contacts. Great taste in she's though. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.