Options

KK:H ~ 2017 Fashion Thread

Comments

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Vats, congrats on topping the reality show charts! He is looking SO GORG in his gold jacket in Cannes!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Thanks everyone for the compliments, I actually changed up Lucas's hair colour, he likes to change it up a bit every now and again.KKH_Screenshot_1495989295425_zpsey1anvyt.jpgi think this suits him well.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I changed my doll's hair color to a golden brown ombré. I kinda feel like I'm her colorist now lol:D
    The three blondes hues doesn't look quite flattering on my doll since she looks ratchet with it.
    tmp_28932-cfccc511-9190-46fc-8dff-18a6fd935b6c-2123070919.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Oh I love that color!

I forgot to upload this whenever we had the event with the heart purse. I need space on my phone so I was going to delete but thought I'd post here first :)

xOXaKcT.jpg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    SoundsP, glad you decided to share that look with us! I feel that we talk about a lot of stuff here, but is rare to have some glimpses on your doll's life! lol

Sugar, Rumpel, astray, Charlotte and haftime thank you so much for your congratulations and sweet words! Hope to see y'all soon there too!

Kiki's looks are very romantic, all that hearts and pink. Happy to see Trevor and Sebastian are still playing around, they just *POOF* out of the forum suddenly! We miss you guys!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thanks soundspretty. I even had to do a quick Google image search to see if that color looked good on my doll. I'm so glad that it does.:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Enjoying the gorgeous weather with bae ❤️ #feelingfresh lol

16k6wyf.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Flawless Sassy! Simple, classy and powerful! Watch and learn kids!

Love Mr. Anderson reaction to Sassy's hand rubbing on his :rolleyes: ... priceless!

Vats went all SK8erboi on this Thursday:
    yacw67b.png

Ready for a different type of grind!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I ran into Vats at Oak. I'll show you Vats, but you have to let me pikachu first.

ETA: This is just sad. My first reaction when I saw you was "Well, I'll go change my message and wait for him to respond" and then reality sank in. My dolls are frozen. I can change their clothes and change their messages, but no one will ever see them. Then I shook it over and came back over here. lol.

You should trade the skateboard for a surfboard doll. :) But let's go to Malibu for that.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Flawless Sassy! Simple, classy and powerful! Watch and learn kids!

Love Mr. Anderson reaction to Sassy's hand rubbing on his :rolleyes: ... priceless!

Vats went all SK8erboi on this Thursday:
    yacw67b.png

Ready for a different type of grind!

Hahahhahahaha omg, I'm lol-ing here, you crazy man! And thank you xx #Sassified lol
    Here's something special for my fav boy around here.. :rolleyes: ❤️��

2ezoe29.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    This is truly brilliant! You read my mind, yesterday I was about to ask you a pic from Sassy to edit them together, but got distracted and forgot to do so. But as the great friend you are of course you would come up with something! I love it and I'm feeling loved! Thank you my love!

#sassifiedwithpleasure
    ETA: This is just sad. My first reaction when I saw you was "Well, I'll go change my message and wait for him to respond" and then reality sank in. My dolls are frozen. I can change their clothes and change their messages, but no one will ever see them. Then I shook it over and came back over here.

Indeed sad! Same happens to me. I see them, get excited and reality crushs me! I haven't changed my messages in a long time, without my partner in crime it isn't fun anymore.:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Bought this hair last VIP, sooo cute.

acZsIfT.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Ah ... Nai, you have the Labrador in a bag I want! It's so cute with the hair!!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Xan + puppy = explosion of cuteness!

Love the look and the edit!

Hope soon Vats/Angeline/Jon/Jax will have their dogs to do company to Xan's!

#labrador4boyS2
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Bought another TB box last week.

This is my doll crying.
    - From happiness. For getting this fantastic Karl Lagerfeld outfit.

Screenshot_2017-05-26-01-57-57.jpg

- From sadness. For missing St. Patty's dress again, which was in the giftbox I almost 😫 chose..
    Android
  • Options
    I finally completed the Eleganza partnership via the daily tiles today! Here's Everly in the dress, in close-up because I think the detail is interesting:

juzc2tH.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    I'm so loving that dress on Everly haftime. She looks fab wearing it. I have such a long way to go with winning all of the partnership prizes on both of my games (sigh):(

Here's my dolls and their vacationing misadventures:rolleyes:

My dolls went birdwatching on two separate occasions.

Ms. Goody two shoes took a photo with two ****atoos. A beautiful parrot flew onto her shoulder while this photo was taken.

0b086c95-c27e-4b0d-805b-fae7d8c00eac_zpsyrd8u51e.jpg~original

b36e7ab3-5c8a-4d8b-9248-93ac8259f4da_zpsh8jlwr0q.jpg~original

Ms. Gorgeous ferocious tree house looks like a dang tropical rainforest instead of an African jungle lol☺
    She's a proud pet owner of three parrots. She's doesn't have a birdhouse and all of the hummingbirds and parrots are flying around her treehouse:confused:

Oh I also forgot to mention that I think that I gave glu an idea for my specific request. I'm obsessed with exotic pets on this game, that it would be so cute if our doll can own a chinchilla in a bag:o
    They look so huggable and they're so fuzzy☺.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Carol, I love that picture with the birds! I especially like how you edited in the flower crown. Wouldn't it be cool if Glu could give us things like that that were separate from hair?
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    Carol, I love that picture with the birds! I especially like how you edited in the flower crown. Wouldn't it be cool if Glu could give us things like that that were separate from hair?

Awe...gee thanks. Yeah, I always wanted to accessorize my doll's hairstyle to be separately.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    OOTD x2 :)
    I missed the Balmain offer last time round, I love the purse! Also, I FINALLY won the twisted braid, seriously I've been chasing this hairstyle for over a year lol I literally gasped out loud when I saw it appear in the box I picked :) midweek party events are impossible to complete to the throwback box (please no more, Glu!) but winning this hair totally makes up for it!
    7B6BDB7D-0B1C-4E59-8760-86E17604B67C_zps8xoih33f.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Congratulations on getting the braid do Amy! Madison is awesome on both looks, love the Balmain items too!:cool:

sVyasWJ.png

Vats and family are on vacation time from events at the beautiful Papagayo to celebrate Mell's second birthday!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Amy, I'm so happy to see you around again! I LOVE to see Madison! She is definitely one of the most stylish girls around here. Every outfit is top and well thought out. You got that styling gene in you, my dear <3

Vatsey, your vacation pic is super cute! What a handsome couple! And I can't handle the baby gladiator sandals, they are SOOO freaking cute! <3
  • Options
    Aw thanks Cherrey! They're cute for sure, I'd like to change their color though, but this is one of the few baby clothing that has a feminine feel that I try to be open minded about it, so Mell can experience different worlds and see what she likes.:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    My doll is looking and feeling super glam today! She's ready to hit the red carpet in her complete head to toe black and gold outfit.

E0764B57-8663-4B7F-8AB2-AFC3EB8A560D.jpg
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I think there's something missing from this thread... :cool:

KKH_Shirtless_Option.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    The music?
    [video=youtube_share;t9s4ZwHx1og]https://youtu.be/t9s4ZwHx1og[/video]

Kalinda, feel free to remove. I just couldn't he'p myself. That was used for a noxema commercial too. Ilol.

Might I say I love the shirtless look. Don't feel bad about the missing stuff. It could have been worse. Look at poor Ken!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKH_Screenshot_1496781197723.jpg

Here's Z and Ms. Ferocious waiting for Kim. I think they have to help find some earrings or something. But i don't know, whenever these two get together, i can only speak for Z....someone's going to be dancing in a fountain before the search is over. We always end up looking in clubs and hotspots.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My doll is looking and feeling super glam today! She's ready to hit the red carpet in her complete head to toe black and gold outfit.

E0764B57-8663-4B7F-8AB2-AFC3EB8A560D.jpg

I love that outfit. Absolutely stunning Angela. Did she wear that to your birthday party? Hope your birthday was fantastic.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You both rock! I assume that NY is under warm weather to be willing to dance in a fountain. I want distance from anything wet these days, two weeks of unstoppable rain and counting...
    I think there's something missing from this thread... :cool:

KKH_Shirtless_Option.png

Nipples?:p

Anyway who's the hottie?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I love that outfit. Absolutely stunning Angela. Did she wear that to your birthday party? Hope your birthday was fantastic.

Yes koko! That was her outfit to my birthday party. I think she even looked better than me! :p

My birthday was indeed very fantastic. Everyone here on the forums made it so special. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.