Options

KK:H ~ 2017 Fashion Thread

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Amy. Cherrey, the diva has always been a rebel since birth. It's apart of her DNA:cool:.

My dolls has been feeling all pink and festive lately.

The prima Donna diva savaged this pink look when she posed like a broken down Barbie doll. She even loves her synthetic pink bob cut wig with her pink fedora hat. She's babysitting her goddaughter Daysha for today. Her cat is a diva too lol that's my doll's fur baby
    20170406105612_zps14o3ah7h.png

Ms. Goody two shoes threw a house party and she invited her friends & family. She loves her pink party top hat. Her next door neighbors greeted her and then she waved back gracefully. She has a chewy pink popping bubblegum inside of her mouth. Her balloons are so pinkish too.
    GM_20170406_162941_zpsqeq9arcg.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Woah, indeed ferocious! Looks like they had a good time. :p
    I don't think that anyone seems to remember about the diva past. She was a former dominatrix and she's always been into kinky BDSM. She loves role-playing as a feisty feline. She's a naughty kitty cat *meowing*. What has Bilal has gotten himself into? LOL :D He's the submissive partner and he loves to be tied up, stepped on, and scratched on. The diva has animalistic characteristics so that's what makes her very atrocious & ferocious at the very same **** time:cool:.
    9401a518-d2f3-422a-9094-0507699919a3_zpsdt4cbhtd.jpg~original
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hahaha I loved the reference Cherrey! Those boots are really everything, you and Amy are coming out straight from my fetish dreams. Talking about fetishes...

Carol, Carol! Let's put this way... I love your artistry side!

My turn:
    FuIcTgB.png

I'm thrilled by Vats' new do! My hair was exactly like this when I was 10! #nostalgic

Thanks Glu!

Now let's praise Jax's looks. Had to bring him along, though I always liked the jacket he's wearing I never purchase it, cause I couldn't find good matches for it. Nai simply nailed solving this puzzle!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Haha :D they surely did hehe :D. This was their own interracial version of fifty shades of gray.:p
    Charli wrote: »
    Woah, indeed ferocious! Looks like they had a good time. :p

Thanks Vats. I'm such an artsy person that I usually add a flair chic style to my edits.

a827177a-2f64-400f-9a95-0e21806a2b71_zpstuzvuvih.jpg~original

Here's my dolls wearing their new wigs. They luv wearing their new hats too. Ms. Goody two shoes is riding in Vats convertible with her daughter Daysha. She has a play date today with baby Mell.

The promiscuous diva is fooling around with Jax. Uh oh she's smashing the homie:eek:❗She's massaging his back and it's turning him on ha. Bilal and the diva isn't officially dating as a couple, so she has more than one friends with benefits.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    hahaha that's ultra fun! They all look like dogs trying to get some fresh air through the windows!

I may ask you when you'll open your wig store Ms David? I bet it's going to be a huge hit!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    IMG_1661.jpg

AppleP wanted to show Kim her planned Easter Outfit. Kim said it looked nice ...but Apple shouldn't decide till after we see this week's teasers. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lol :DVats Jax wasn't driving and neither was your doll so they were just taking a quickie selfie. They'll parked their cars Pronto though.

My dolls won't own a wig shop, but they'll be selling their extension hair lines soon at the urban beauty supply stores. :cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm just seeing these pics of Jax with you guys! Awesome, I love them!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm so ready for easter weekend! Here is Ladouce all dressed up for the upcoming weekend in Milan and ... you know I still wondered if this "dress/coat" is supposed to be worn with bottoms or not but it's still cute.
    EbKyK7i.jpg
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Wow, this midweek party event was a tough one! After disappointing kash and energy in the black and golden boxes my doll finally got rewarded with this outfit in her TB box!
    KKH_Screenshot_1492716780522_zps7qbrfgu8.jpg
    Android
  • Options
    You look great. And i love the double braid buns. Great look and congratulations
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you Koko! 💜 Got the "double bun" 2 weeks ago 😃
    Android
  • Options
    Omg these edits were so much fun to do:D. After Vats has jokingly said that the dolls looked like dogs on their vehicles, I've decided that my dolls & their friends needed to take their doggies along with them for a ride too:cool:. Thanks for the idea☺.

Here's the prima Donna diva with her vicious doggy. My doll bumped into Bilal while she stepped out of the convenience store to buy some snacks. He was just abouts to enter inside of there when the diva was leaving. He loves her swagged confidence even though she comes across as conceited & bossy as the media would call her. Awe... his doggie is just as sweet as him :o.
    c8a84888-c297-440c-9751-f5c66ab8ec50_zpskw5g3uil.jpg~original

#colorsplash#B&W
    EzyWatermark170423061322422_zpsi6jdwvsl.png~original

Ms. Goody two shoes and Vats are visiting a small ghostly town:eek:. It's not very populated and it's too darn quiet. My doll is so used to the city-wide life that she's not sure if she'll be adjusting to the neighborhood. But, she really needed a change of scenery though. She has nothing to worry about because she'll never move to a town lol. She doesn't like it very much though. Their dogs are getting fresh air and they'd already filled up their cars with gasoline from the gas station.

#colorsplash#sepia
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options

Carol this is your jam!

As for Cherrey and Vats:
    lhOs66Y.jpg

Mood: In love with Seoul!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thanks Vats. I've just gotten my groove back. Oh yeah❗:cool:

Oh wow Bilal is trying his very best to woo the diva. Oh how impressive:rolleyes:❗ I'm really uncertain if this is gonna work lol☺

He's being over the top with romanticizing the diva like how Kanye is with Kim. It's such a cute date though on a hot-air balloon;). It doesn't get any better than this:o.
    c15f953e-3756-4291-a0c8-f243a5b99fec_zpsbsyjomrf.jpg~original
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    As for Cherrey and Vats:
    lhOs66Y.jpg

Mood: In love with Seoul!

Omg, this is so cute! I love that pic! And I love Vatsey's hairstyle. He's so handsome. I can't handle it <3
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    2uqhkp4.jpg
    Cant wait to get back into playing this game.. it's been too long
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    Welcome back to the game Lkrystal!

Cherrey<3

Davida and Vats are producing a collection together at his new acquired fashion house at Paris:
    We2N5hw.png

Matching looks!

He wanted that Ferocious to come along, but not easy to find her without Facebook these days lol.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I'm loving the fact that Ms. Goody two shoes has a 'girly tomboyish' meshed look with Vats.:cool: That's how best that I can describe her outfit. Oh the diva hasn't been feeling her best lately since her in-game friends can't see her on her worst days. She's slowly rebuilding her wardrobe back.
    sdsTfV.gif

Oops...I've taken a screen shot from my doll's phone:eek:. She thinks that Cherrey multicolored ombré hair looks so cool. Is it apart of a V.I.P. subscription?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Thanks for the cute gif, Carol! Our hair matches so well together :D

The multi hair is part of the bronze VIP subscription. I love it!! <3
  • Options
    Hmm...I'm hoping that hair will be accessible for me to purchase for my dolls on a future's update.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Guess what? My dolls are doing big things.

The BFF promotional Netflix poster is plastered all over times square. They've teamed up together and their reality show is called Naughty & Nicety. Who's ready to binge watch with me?

#getreadywithme#naughty&nicety
    PhotoLab_app_times_square_billboards_IMG_20170501_025439_zpss6vnmmjo.jpg~original

I'm the author and I've written a memoir of my dolls which is called 'Greatest People of All Time'. My dolls will be having a book signing at Barnes and Noble bookstore. Who's ready to purchase their book so that it can become a #1 bestseller?

#greatestpeopleofalltime #dynamicduo

PhotoLab_app_in_a_bookstore_IMG_20170430_231006_zpsnubsvzss.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    The Android Twins coerced Vats into taking a day to stroll in Cherry Blossom gardens.

Vatsnthetwins.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Coerced is the right word, since he hasn't changed his shoes on that pic yet and because his rhinitis would kill him later. But he never can say 'no' to his favorite ladies;)! And looking at those 3 together, we already can say that is official, right Koko?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Colourful and sunny greetings from Miami from Caleb, Sassy, little Chanel and Aris.
    Sassy took a "little" break from the spotlight, wanted to dedicate her time to her newborn Aris at the time.
    She is slowly coming back ( I have 17 tasks in game lol and more are added each day.. shoot me now.)

jg70c9.jpg

Hugs and kisses to you all, my favorite people here (you know who you are) . ❤️&#55357;&#56459;
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I have 20+ tasks yikes! I got so busy and stopped playing but now I'm back.
  • Options
    This is Xoëy she's a free spirit and loves to give advice about anything on her advice column, she isn't the commitment type because she feels like she is still young and hasn't found the right guy to connect with plus she wants to focus on her career . When she isn't busy with her career she's travelling. She is really outgoing and loves to meet new people. She is a Taurus. I love that hairstyle so I'm gonna spare a few pounds and buy stars so I can purchase it.
    Screenshot_2017-05-08-00-35-40-1_zps93odcej3.png
    KKH_Screenshot_1494203717904_zpstflbnlnv.jpg
    This is Lucas, dark locks with blue grey eyes he's basically me in a nutshell, a dork and a techno geek at heart, he has a love for electronics, art and animation as well as computers. He is an electrical computer engineer when he isn't doing appearances and helping out Kim. Lucas is a hopeless romantic at heart his goals are to get married and have kids, he accomplished the whole marriage bit but him and his wife haven't had kids just yet, Lucas is quite the opposite of Xoëy, he's more of an introvert whereas Xee is an extrovert. Lucas is a Capricorn.
  • Options
    Sassy, your family is the most stylish ever! Love them!

Hey astray, I adore how you described your dolls personalities! Gabby and Lucas look great! Did you read the PM I sent to you?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I love everyone's looks. astray lovely to meet your dolls.

Sassy, I was just thinking of you and boom, there you were. waves hi like crazy.

and here is Apple ready for a fun filled week. Just wished the boots were a little fuller, our jeans show when we stand straight.

IMG_1819.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Sassy, your family is the most stylish ever! Love them!

Hey astray, I adore how you described your dolls personalities! Gabby and Lucas look great! Did you read the PM I sent to you?

Yes I did read it Vats I was supposed to respond but ended up getting sidetracked with errands so I apologise for that delay.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.