Options

Update 6.3 Time?

Comments

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Can't wait and I really hope it's today!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    It says Partner Makeover....so i'm thinking you can't change anyone other than an NPC SO
    I'd love to change some of the blue hair red eyed npc dolls I have as contacts, but i'm thinking I can only change my hubby. I think I'll try to make him look like Dave Navarro. AppleP is going to do a selfie book of A Year of Celebrity Dates. Each date at the oak, each with a different star. I am probably going to be spending tons of stars for my Elist hubby. I was so tired of how Noah looks.

Oh, Dave Navarro is hot, or at least he used to be. I still remember falling in love with him watching "Dave & Carmen" on MTV.

I'm thinking about turning my doll´s husband into a Johnny Depp lookalike LOL!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Paty, let's double date. You bring Johnny and I get Hot Dave. From 1994ish Aluce in Chains hot. Maybe it was the hormones after giving birth...Let's just say I welcomed him into my fantasy life the way he did with Judge Marilyn Milian. Wait....what year Johnnie? I luuuuuuuuuved him in 22 jump...before your time. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Alright I'm going man hunting today..... Just divorced hubby number 4... Goal is to find a man who will only need a few key alterations :P

Oh man this is going to be fun hehehe.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    The update popped up for me. However, it says it's 6.2 and lists all the stuff from the last update.

Hopefully this means it's coming soon tho!!!
  • Options
    krystal wrote: »
    The update popped up for me. However, it says it's 6.2 and lists all the stuff from the last update.

Oh I didn't get anything but I really hope you are right!!! Still not losing hope for tonight

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    krystal wrote: »

Hmmm for me too... not taking this uodate right now..
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Oh I didn't get anything but I really hope you are right!!! Still not losing hope for tonight

I don't want to click update till it displays the right info though. This happened with the one other update and I lost a bunch of stuff for updating too fast lol.
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I got the update!
  • Options
    I got the update!

Did yours display correct 6.3 update info??
  • Options
    My faulty update disappeared. Hopefully the right one will pop up soon!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    My fauly update disappeared. Hopefully the right one will pop up soon!

Same here. Glad I didn't update lol.

EDIT: The actual 6.3 one popped up now.
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    OMG!!!!! Dublin! I'm updating now ��
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Paty, let's double date. You bring Johnny and I get Hot Dave. From 1994ish Aluce in Chains hot. Maybe it was the hormones after giving birth...Let's just say I welcomed him into my fantasy life the way he did with Judge Marilyn Milian. Wait....what year Johnnie? I luuuuuuuuuved him in 22 jump...before your time. Lol.

Let's do this hahaha! I can even imagine a conversation between Johnny and Dave ... it would be something about guitars and marijuana...and in the middle of it all the two of us will go to a corner to say bad things about Amber Heard or Carmen Electra.

Oh, I´m not that young ... actually I remember well that 21 Jump Street (21 or 22?) was on a channel here in Brazil every Sunday in the 90s. Even my mother was crazy about Johnny hahaha! Tom Hanson was his name on this series, if I remember correctly. Sigh ... if my plan to turn my doll´s husband into Johnny Depp does not work out I go to Plan B that would turn him into Justin Timberlake (I always have a plan B lol).
  • Options
    I'm waiting: the correct update popped up and disappeared...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I was away from my devices. 2 are charging. Can someone take a screenshot of the Update Graphic saying what's what? Charge darn you Charge.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It is out!!!!

• Options
    I was away from my devices. 2 are charging. Can someone take a screenshot of the Update Graphic saying what's what? Charge darn you Charge.
    It looks awesome! Still holding out though ...
    IMG_6988.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    You guys, I'm literally BUZZING for this update :D I went to uni at NUIG for 4 years and spent loads of time in Dublin, the new location looks so much like the square on Temple Bar! The new little shot glass on the necklace is also amaze!!!!! I haven't even checked out the NPC customisation yet and I'm already a happy bunny ❤������
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    I updated to the new version and I don't have any problems! All my stuff is there, looks safe, etc. Dublin is nice! $190,000 for the house is getting a bit pricey though.. I'm going to hold off on buying it. Will someone buy it and let us know what the pet is, please??
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Is there a way to seethe update pop up again? I clicked it away without taking a screenshot so I can't post it for you guys :/

Changing our spouses look is great in theory until you realize all the hairstyles except for a very few cost KStars and so do facial features... and I'm not spending that on a random guy my doll is going to max out and divorce after three months....
    I really like Dublin though, and it says the house is also big enough for seven guests! Although I don't really like its look, maybe it's better furnished?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Hurry up Android! I need this update!

17076560_1863660177179059_8111091883624628224_n.jpg
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The pet in the Dublin home is an Irish Terrier dog! The max level has been increased to 63 and the current maximum number of fans is 931,250,000.

Continue to share what you think of the new update and let us know if you encounter any issues.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    BEST UPDATE EVER!

Ok, maybe I'm too enthusiastic, but Madison... in Dublin... with a polar bear... wearing a shot glass necklace :D ever wish you could be your doll for like 5mins? Lol well I do right now! ❤😃

C346A608-5F3C-4E1C-9D5F-9CF7E5430603_zpswpxaqf1y.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    ethanzolanskiethanzolanski Registered Users 20 Posts
    I'm having the exact same problem as I had with the 6.1.0 update - my game will not move past the loading screen, it freezes the entire app and sometimes the whole phone.
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire STAR ID - WW52DMYQ

A-List
  • Options
    I'm upset we can't change hair/skin/eyes color of NPCs.

• Options
    The pet in the Dublin home is an Irish Terrier dog! The max level has been increased to 63 and the current maximum number of fans is 931,250,000.

Continue to share what you think of the new update and let us know if you encounter any issues.

Thanks Kalinda!
  • Options
    Is room an issue? And you have a good strong wifi? what device? This info will prob help glu recognize issues. And I'm so sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ethanzolanskiethanzolanski Registered Users 20 Posts
    Is room an issue? And you have a good strong wifi? what device? This info will prob help glu recognize issues. And I'm so sorry this is happening.

i definitely have enough room, and my wifi is good too - I'm using and iPhone 6S, but my game has literally just restarted itself, my new save is gone.
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire STAR ID - WW52DMYQ

A-List
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    No update for Android yet? :(
    hackers can burn in hell