Options

6.6 Update

Comments

• Options
    zoekkhzoekkh Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey I'm new here and not really sure how this works but I was just wondering if anyone knows when the next update will be ? xoxo, Zoes
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    zoekkh wrote: »
    Hey I'm new here and not really sure how this works but I was just wondering if anyone knows when the next update will be ? xoxo, Zoes

Welcome Zoe! :)

we aren't exactly sure since GLU never tells us the release date of updates, but our guess would be probably some time next week.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Well we're certainly buzzing about it. lol. Ah sweet Anticipation...but there's no right or wrong. It will come when it comes, but it won't be long. But logically, they're not going to spread an event between two versions of the game. So....we're pretty safe till that's over.

Hey, off topic, is KUWTK showing Scott TMZ said he's gone off again.I think Kris has been tremendously supportive of him, but losing his folks like that. I hope he and Kourt fix it. I haven't been watching for a couple of weeks, and I haven't a clue what's going on. Anybody?

I hope not! Maybe it's all for show but what if what they're showing us is true, Kourt and the kids deserve much better. Sooner or later they're gonna have to figure it out before the kids aren't so little anymore. I feel like you're either with someone or you're not. If you can't trust them then why even bother. Why put yourself in that situation?
  • Options
    I hope not! Maybe it's all for show but what if what they're showing us is true, Kourt and the kids deserve much better. Sooner or later they're gonna have to figure it out before the kids aren't so little anymore. I feel like you're either with someone or you're not. If you can't trust them then why even bother. Why put yourself in that situation?

I agree you either want to be in a relationship with someone or you don't.
  • Options
    KKHeezyKKHeezy Registered Users 7 Posts

I think if Scott wants to be loyal to the Kardashian fam, I think it would be ok for him to be on the show, sometimes he is entertaining to watch. If anything, from the tabloids it seems that the men in their lives don't do so well once they get cut off. If Scott really has medical reasons for why he is, he is going to need the help. But then again Lamar is gone, so, good luck with that buddy. I feel bad for Kourt, I feel like her problems with Scott aren't just for show, he's been like that this whole time, if you believe what they say on the show. Which I do, because it's pretty messed up. Is Scott even in the game? I don't remember him from when I was a level 30 when I first started, and right now my highest level doll is below the 20's. I wonder if Glu is going to do a storyline about bad relationships? KKH is fun and light, but they do some times stick in things that aren't so superficial. Go deep, Glu!
    PLATFORM: Doll 1: Android/ Doll 2: Facebook
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    He lost both his parents at a relatively young age. And it happened within 6 months I think? Even though you're an adult, that's a young adult and it truly gives you a feeling of being orphaned. I was married, with a child and I still went off the rails. So, tbh, had I been kourt, I would have realized for a while I had one extra child, a very wounded one and I would have loved the grief right out of him. I think when tragedy hit him like that, he needed a rock to cling to. She couldn't be that, so he floundered more.
    I love Kourtney, but I just think she can't give him what he needs. I feel bad for him. He's still grieving.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hmm I didn't know that about Scott. I just think some of the drama can't be real because how awful for Kourt if it is and they're keeping him on the show for ratings? There has to be more than meets the eye. Like on the latest storyline he said he had to bring another girl on vacation because he's a *** addict and Kourt doesn't want to be with him so what else is he supposed to do? Like are you kidding me. That's called manipulation and is textbook emotional abuse. And hasn't he already been to rehab and is still like this? Maybe the show is does more harm than good and it's time for him to go.

ANYWAY. I had a dream the update came out. And no I didn't dream that I opened my game and it was there, I dreamed I came to the forum and found out that way hahaha. Was it the last update or the one before where it was released with or just before the weekend event? I just remember being bombarded by storylines.
  • Options
    He lost both his parents at a relatively young age. And it happened within 6 months I think? Even though you're an adult, that's a young adult and it truly gives you a feeling of being orphaned. I was married, with a child and I still went off the rails. So, tbh, had I been kourt, I would have realized for a while I had one extra child, a very wounded one and I would have loved the grief right out of him. I think when tragedy hit him like that, he needed a rock to cling to. She couldn't be that, so he floundered more.
    I love Kourtney, but I just think she can't give him what he needs. I feel bad for him. He's still grieving.

Oh yeah i remember Scott being one of the celebrities on that post "Celebrities who lost their mums to cancer" that is honestly so sad I lost a parent & the other it's just like they're dead since i don't exactly know them really.
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    I'm so excited!! :D I'm sure we'll get amazing outfits with that Costa Rica update
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    Avakkg wrote: »
    I'm so excited!! :D I'm sure we'll get amazing outfits with that Costa Rica update

I'm looking forward to it!
  • Options
    Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    Oh my god guys! Have you seen the sneak peek of Kim's new looks! I found theses on instagram.
    13yf7yt.png
    I'm in love with both these looks! Could this mean that they could become some future SMC's. I'm so excited for the new update!
  • Options
    Zelena_kkh wrote: »
    Oh my god guys! Have you seen the sneak peek of Kim's new looks! I found theses on instagram.
    13yf7yt.png
    I'm in love with both these looks! Could this mean that they could become some future SMC's. I'm so excited for the new update!

Yes, Kim posted those new looks on her Twitter (i think it was twitter) and Snapchat.
  • Options
    I'm seriously getting excited. When do you think we'll get it? Tuesday? I can't begin to wager a guess. Common sense says Monday would be perfect....no midweek yet. I've seen Tuesday updates w/ a Tuesday MidWeek, and Wednesday updates with. A shortened midweek...I'm not getting any vibes about it. But I'm like a hamster on a wheel. it wouldn't come out the last week of this month, would it?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm seriously getting excited. When do you think we'll get it? Tuesday? I can't begin to wager a guess. Common sense says Monday would be perfect....no midweek yet. I've seen Tuesday updates w/ a Tuesday MidWeek, and Wednesday updates with. A shortened midweek...I'm not getting any vibes about it. But I'm like a hamster on a wheel. it wouldn't come out the last week of this month, would it?

Gosh I hope not Koko, I'm excited about this update.

this game has helped me deal with me being impatient, I've learnt to be patient, i think, lol
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Before the midweek event please! Think Glu wouldn't tease us and make us wait so long!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm hoping that glu brings back the store's throwback sale for good (alongside with this upcoming update) and remaining in-game permanently.:rolleyes:
    #bringbackthestorethrowbacksale
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I'm hoping that glu brings back the store's throwback sale for good (alongside with this upcoming update) and remaining in-game permanently.:rolleyes:
    #bringbackthestorethrowbacksale

I hope so too Carol I'll definitely purchase a lot of stuff then
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah I fully support the comeback of the store's throwback sales!

We want hair, we want fangs, we want lips without being blind or make our fingers bleed!

Ok now one special wish, I want a new bag with a puppy inside it!

Actually this is a very specific request, I want a black bag with the labrador puppy (the one that comes in a pink bag that girls got few years ago) inside it.

Hiiiiiiiii GluGods, I'm here and you know how insistent I can be... So just make it happen...quickly!!!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Ok now one special wish, I want a new bag with a puppy inside it!

Actually this is a very specific request, I want a black bag with the labrador puppy (the one that comes in a pink bag that girls got few years ago) inside it.

Hiiiiiiiii GluGods, I'm here and you know how insistent I can be... So just make it happen...quickly!!!:D

Hey Vats, you read my mind. I found this picture recently. :p

IMG_5518.jpg

It was a gift from the date during Valentine's Day in 2015, right? I want this, too! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    It's temporarily closed, glu wanted us to focus on the upcoming update, and I live to serve so......................
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    IMG_5518.jpg

Yes this one! It's soooooooooooooooooo cute and I want it soooooooooooooooo badly inside of a BLACK bag! Thanks for posting it Angeline!:)

#labrador4boyS2
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Wait is this thread still closed? O.o
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I hope the update will be out today!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Yes this one! It's soooooooooooooooooo cute and I want it soooooooooooooooo badly inside of a BLACK bag! Thanks for posting it Angeline!:)

#labrador4boyS2

YES! It would be so awesome! But imagine the ability to hold your puppy in your arms in the photobooth and much more actions with them when you walk them! Like for example you could give them a "fetch!" command - and see them run for a ball or smth else - and for that you gain energy or K-star :D
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    I hope the update will be out today as well, I really can't way any longer ):
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    Yeah I would love an update today. I would try to be on the lookout for it but I'm always usually last when the update comes my way. Oh well lol.
  • Options
    I want the update to be released today as well, I'm excited!

Oh andddd now it's time for my UPDATE of the day! Trust me it's good news you all!

UPDATE: Nai asked me earlier in the week has my car been recovered since it was stolen and I sadly stated it wasn't however, I rung the police's non-emergency number today and asked if they'd recovered a honda anddddddd

*drum rolls*

THEY DID! Of course I had to verify it is my car with the VIN number and the number plate. So my car has been recovered you all it is at A1 Auto Recovery, however I cannot pick it up since they're still processing it they can't tell me much since it's still an ongoing investigation, they asked if I'd want to pursue charges, of course I do, why wouldn't I, they stole MY CAR!? Plus not to mention I have to dish out £100 to get it out of recovery, yikes!

ANDDD it's over now! That was my news or update for the day! :)

bring on the KKH update GLU!
  • Options
    That is awesome news. But be sure and check between the seat cushions and under the seats on the floor for...items that aren't yours. lol.
    I once left my lights on, and the battery died. My fathers mechanic went to 'collect' the car and check it out. Next morning, my father drove me to work, and boom, I get a phone call, my camaro has been stolen from the mechanics shop. INSIDE. police are called by the mechanic, 5 minutes later the police found it. Turns out, they hooked up my car to charge overnight or some thing, I don't know. But it wasn't fully charged, the thieves drove it out, thinking camaro - fast car. It got 5 minutes away on the parkway, a cop hears the call looks down, and sees the white camaro on the meridian. It ran out of gas right away. lol. There was an empty cash register drawer (from my neighbors shop) in the front seat. Ok, a year later, I dropped something between the seat and the console. stick my hand in, and o.m.gee. I pulled out this huge almost cigar sized ......joint. Ewwwwww. So, moral of the story....check the car thoroughly, You never know what has fallen by the seats. I can only imagine if later on this contraband was discovered by someone, and I got blamed.

But you must be ecstatic, Congrats and check the cushions.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    That is awesome news. But be sure and check between the seat cushions and under the seats on the floor for...items that aren't yours. lol.
    I once left my lights on, and the battery died. My fathers mechanic went to 'collect' the car and check it out. Next morning, my father drove me to work, and boom, I get a phone call, my camaro has been stolen from the mechanics shop. INSIDE. police are called by the mechanic, 5 minutes later the police found it. Turns out, they hooked up my car to charge overnight or some thing, I don't know. But it wasn't fully charged, the thieves drove it out, thinking camaro - fast car. It got 5 minutes away on the parkway, a cop hears the call looks down, and sees the white camaro on the meridian. It ran out of gas right away. lol. There was an empty cash register drawer (from my neighbors shop) in the front seat. Ok, a year later, I dropped something between the seat and the console. stick my hand in, and o.m.gee. I pulled out this huge almost cigar sized ......joint. Ewwwwww. So, moral of the story....check the car thoroughly, You never know what has fallen by the seats. I can only imagine if later on this contraband was discovered by someone, and I got blamed.

But you must be ecstatic, Congrats and check the cushions.

I am Koko and I will definitely take your advice.
  • Options
    Yay astray! I'm happy you got it back. Hopefully all is well with it and they didn't mess it up.