Options

6.6 Update

1234568Next

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Wow this might be the next best thing after Balmain for this update! I'm going to check it out for Jax.
    PM to add
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    80 kstars just to be shirtless? Um yeah, Lucas will remain with a shirt on until i decide it's worth my kstars.
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    After the mini-load of tomorrow's event a shirtless option popped up at guys' wardrobe:
    7Wa2QSU.png?1

Since my game started to lag when I clicked on the option, I'll assume that is a bug, can't remember which shirt used to be placed there.

Would be great if that was real though. We would need just nipples then.:rolleyes:

Yay, this is cool! I hope it's permanent and not just a glitch, I know how much you, Vatsy, and some of the other guys wanted a shirtless option. I want this for my doll's husband! Very hot lol ❤️
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    These pants are missing in my wardrobe. Can someone else confirm that they disappeared?

cmGNSgq.jpg
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    These pants are missing in my wardrobe. Can someone else confirm that they disappeared?

cmGNSgq.jpg

Just confirmed.
    No sight of them in my closet
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Just confirmed.
    No sight of them in my closet

Thanks for confirming!

Hope they return soon :(
  • Options
    thaliagracethaliagrace Registered Users 2 Posts
    HELP PLEASE, been trying to renovate the hotel for ages, but i can't figure out how to continue the storyline. i have a lot of open quests, but none of them seem to refer to the current update.. do any of you know what the required quests are called?! i'm just here randomly completing random events that i haven't finished yet, but i can't find anything that references the soap opera star, willow, the hotel or costa rica...
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    HELP PLEASE, been trying to renovate the hotel for ages, but i can't figure out how to continue the storyline. i have a lot of open quests, but none of them seem to refer to the current update.. do any of you know what the required quests are called?! i'm just here randomly completing random events that i haven't finished yet, but i can't find anything that references the soap opera star, willow, the hotel or costa rica...

Hi Thalia did you complete "The Conquistar Shoot" quest already?

if not then that is apart of the storyline we got that leads up to us purchasing the hotel
  • Options
    thaliagracethaliagrace Registered Users 2 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    Hi Thalia did you complete "The Conquistar Shoot" quest already?

if not then that is apart of the storyline we got that leads up to us purchasing the hotel

yes i did. that's what's weird - i'm already done with three (or something along those lines) quests from this storyline, and now there seems to be nothing left, yet i can't renovate the hotel.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    there was a thread about this, I think in FAQ, lets both take a look.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    there is a thread here in which Kalinda says, you must meet complete your goals until you meet your brand manager, RT and then you'll be able to renovate your hotel.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Another Bug/Glitch

I discovered why Kiki was standing in her underwear after I updated ... her shorts are missing from the wardrobe. I just bought them on Sunday and now they are gone :(

NSgm6N.jpg

Anyone notice these shorts are missing once again!!!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    Anyone notice these shorts are missing once again!!!

You're right, they're not in the closet!!! :mad: I don't understand how a mini update would remove items from the closet. This is not the first time this has happened and makes me wonder what else is missing that I haven't noticed :rolleyes:

EDIT: Cchaircc I posted in support so hopefully they will fix it quickly! Thanks for the heads up.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?255646-Items-Missing-From-the-Closet
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The shorts are back!

shorts.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Yay, finally! Thanks for returning my beloved shorts! :)

Let's see how long they stay this time :p
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Do you have to purchase the hotel when talking to him or it's like other business that you can go back to purchase it later? (I know it's only 5 KStars to purchase. I'm a KStar hoarder.)

You'll have to pay 5 stars to get the ball rolling! And it begins with construction in the lobby, everything costs cash in there so you can talk to Yazmin! :p

There's this lag in my game when I scroll past the shirtless option. Is it the same for everyone?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    You'll have to pay 5 stars to get the ball rolling! And it begins with construction in the lobby, everything costs cash in there so you can talk to Yazmin! :p

There's this lag in my game when I scroll past the shirtless option. Is it the same for everyone?

Yes me too, it just goes super slow motion over it. I click "My Items" if I want to get past that.
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yes me too, it just goes super slow motion over it. I click "My Items" if I want to get past that.

Mine too! Things got REALLY wild when I saved the shirtless look at the photobooth, the screen starts to flashes in a blue color! I totally freak out!:confused:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

Thanks, Bilal! :)
    Vats wrote: »
    Mine too! Things got REALLY wild when I saved the shirtless look at the photobooth, the screen starts to flashes in a blue color! I totally freak out!:confused:

Jon's shirtless option has that slow motion lag too. Might have to wait on buying that. Oh well, I will be patient waiting for a good VIP weekend to get Jon topless. :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    The shorts are back!

shorts.jpg

The shorts are appearing twice in the closet!
    PM to add
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    The shorts are appearing twice in the closet!

LOL! guess they wanted to make sure we had them this time :p I'd much rather have them twice than not at all :cool: