Options

Weekend Event 6/30/17 - 3 Cheers for the Red White and Glu!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ok, I googled bun with fake bangs and got .....this
    0318519dd8e9e2aa670196b8e3db25c9--round-face-haircuts-hairstyles-for-fat-faces.jpg

Ok, this looks much better in the bang department. And I think that bangs should frame the face. I think the earner hair will prob look better with lighter hair. So often you lose a lot of depth in darker colors.

Party Weekend. I wish I could see you all in your holiday clothes, now that would be a party! But I can't wait to see the sale.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm guessing the bangs are supposed to look swiped to the side but it doesn't translate well as a graphic. It just looks like a bad haircut :D Maybe if they weren't quite so heavy and looked more wispy like Kendall's do in that pic. But I'm also not a fan of the neat bun look irl. I'm more of a messy bun gal so that when my hair goes haywire halfway through the day it looks like I did it on purpose.

Edit: Also I really want her earrings.
  • Options
    Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Hey guys! :o
    First of all, loving the earnables! I've been waiting for an earnable bun, and the time has finally come. Not a huge fan of the GB stuff, but it's not like I planned on doing any chasing this weekend anyway. As for guys, it's quite the opposite - earnables seem dull and I'm pretty sure I've seen similar outfit months ago.. on the other hand, GB items seem really dope.

Also, does anyone mind sharing 2014 and 2015 July 4th items, for both male and female characters? I have some stars left after that VIP event we just had, so I'd like to see if anything is worth buying.
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh did you already checked his new show 'Taboo'? I'm looking foward to watch it, heard it's really good, and I swear that my excitment doesn't have to do with those leaked pics of him shooting the show a while ago...Ok, I'm such a liar! XD

I loved that show!!!! Totally enjoyed it, was planning on binge watching it this weekend actually haha. You'll absolutely love it Vats.
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Oh did you already checked his new show 'Taboo'? I'm looking foward to watch it, heard it's really good, and I swear that my excitment doesn't have to do with those leaked pics of him shooting the show a while ago...Ok, I'm such a liar! XD

I watched it. The pics were like, a tease, compared to what happens before and after those scenes! Hngh.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    The 4th of July decorations & the TB sale is here!!!!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    vats wrote: »
    i hate the earnable sh!t with passion!:eek:

Even not being american, i like those star-spangled clothes from previous events, unfortunately none stars this time...

Yes to another sale! Guess that they will be doing thematic sales from now on and this is a great idea!;)

hope this sale holds non thematic items as the anniversary one did, cause i have most of the items of previous years.

Thanks kalinda!:)

i hate the earnable *and gb* sh!t with a passion.
  • Options
    Im psyched. I need a good night sleep, and then party city. :cool:
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I figured out the hair. The knot looks like a very small set of male parts. I've seen it and now I can't unsee it.

It's on the top of her head like a naughty party hat and I can't.

In other news, the July 4th throwback hair (wavy one, not the flag bandana) is one of my goal hairs. I kept seeing it around on other dolls during voting and couldn't place where it was from, but wanted it so bad.

Totally bought it and it earned me free black and gold boxes. I got energy and $4000, because of course I did.
  • Options
    What wavy hair? I actually think the captains hat looks very sailor like, so I'm wearing the hat, and I bought a bandana one, but there is another? Picture please? My brain has turned off for the night.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    What wavy hair? I actually think the captains hat looks very sailor like, so I'm wearing the hat, and I bought a bandana one, but there is another? Picture please? My brain has turned off for the night.
    All the items from this event are included as part of the sale.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    We're throwing a Party event with a 4th of July theme. And because the holiday falls on Tuesday, we've extended the event! :D

sale.png

male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png

Party events stress me out but that hairstyle is really nice so I will try my best.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I do appreciate how Glu gives us extra time during holidays, it really helps esp with party events!

Also, I was looking and looking for the throwback event and wondered why I wasn't seeing but two things and then realized I have so much of it already, silly rabbit lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I do appreciate how Glu gives us extra time during holidays, it really helps esp with party events!

Also, I was looking and looking for the throwback event and wondered why I wasn't seeing but two things and then realized I have so much of it already, silly rabbit lol
    Yeah, I was also like 'where is the sale?', but then I realized I own all of the stuff...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I'm up and ready for this 4th of July event to open up, and we party all weekend. Who's up with ys?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Yeah, I was also like 'where is the sale?', but then I realized I own all of the stuff...

lol, I remember chasing the hair but now I have a few that it reminds me of so I'm gonna pass on it. I do hope Glu does more of this though, it was a nice surprise last wk and today
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I'm hating this TB trend...is making me see how much I loose in the 2016 debacle of my games and I'm not paying for those items. It still hurts me how Glu's answer to "omg my celphone died and I've lost all my event items!" is "well, sh!t happens, your money I can repair...your time not really...is not like I care". So yeah the TB sales are rubbing it in my face and I'm not liking it I think this week is the one I've been less active on the game in a long time.

In other news I like the event items, if I were my doll and could buy those GB boots over and over again in different colors I'll do it too lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    This wasn't quite the outfit I was expecting. I think my doll can pull it off though!

IMG_0153.jpg
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    Yes Elspeth. I think your doll handles it much better than mine would. Nice look, but couldn't we get the undies to match a little better? A nice blu, or whit with red stripes perhaps. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Very avantgarde look, Espelth! Hahaha.

Stefan001 wrote: »
    I loved that show!!!! Totally enjoyed it, was planning on binge watching it this weekend actually haha. You'll absolutely love it Vats.
    I watched it. The pics were like, a tease, compared to what happens before and after those scenes! Hngh.

Thanks for your insights guys, I'll definitely check it soon!;)
    isabeau wrote: »
    i hate the earnable *and gb* sh!t with a passion.

Hey doll! How are you feeling?! Hope that you're already recovered!

My free box decided to be generous to me after trashing me for a while. There is an 8 printed on the shirt of the GB top, so I had this vision that I should pick the eighth box and the top WAS there, see...
    sT95PDV.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Lol Elspeth, I dig it!

I got +30 event points in my free gift box. The next earnable reward requires 225 points, for anyone curious.

Maria called me with a luxe goal on the blue dress that was introduced in the Kimiversary event! Got 20 K-stars back on a 45 K-star purchase. So now I have something fresh, bright, and blue to wear to kinda-sorta-barely go along with the holiday color scheme :p
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Reported this to the team and they'll work on a fix!
    Elspeth wrote: »
    This wasn't quite the outfit I was expecting. I think my doll can pull it off though!

IMG_0153.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    My free box decided to be generous to me after trashing me for a while. There is an 8 printed on the shirt of the GB top, so I had this vision that I should pick the eighth box and the top WAS there, see...
    sT95PDV.gif

I picked my usual first and got the shirt too, yay us! It's the best item.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Is anyone doing the storyline? I chose the option to hear more about the candidates but then I got distracted and didn't read what Simon said so now I have no clue lol
    Can anyone give me a hint who I should pick or whether it matters?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Was there an SMC included in the event?
    Cause I'm seeing this

IMG_20170630_205721_448.jpg
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Was there an SMC included in the event?
    Cause I'm seeing this

IMG_20170630_205721_448.jpg

Stefan001, that SMC appeared for me during the midweek event but appears to be sticking around for the weekend as well. I'm on iOS but an Android player in the midweek event thread posted about having the SMC as well (here). The countdown timer refreshed (from saying it would end Thursday to now saying next Tuesday) so I guess Glu decided to extend the sale?
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Pez wrote: »
    Stefan001, that SMC appeared for me during the midweek event but appears to be sticking around for the weekend as well. I'm on iOS but an Android player in the midweek event thread posted about having the SMC as well (here). The countdown timer refreshed (from saying it would end Thursday to now saying next Tuesday) so I guess Glu decided to extend the sale?

Oh okay
    Thanks for informing me Pez :)
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Sorry guys, I'm going to complain for a bit here. I'm not a huge fan of the GB items, but I really wanted a bonus to get me through a slog of a four-day party event. I had to open FIVE boxes to get ONE item. The only one I really wanted was the necklace, and it wasn't even in my first pallet:

zklafsR.png?1

Only THREE GB items in the pallet. Ugh. And I got kash and energy.

But, like an idiot, I went for another pallet. Again, only THREE GB items:

qzA0qrZ.png?1

At least this one had the necklace. So I got the top (modelling shot in the weekend fashion thread), and the subsequent bonus, but I also got a bad taste in my mouth. I grinded like crazy to get stars during the midweek, and got a sad TB box there (see the midweek thread for that), and now this. Said bye to a lot of stars. Feeling kinda salty. Sorry, complaining over.//
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Is anyone doing the storyline? I chose the option to hear more about the candidates but then I got distracted and didn't read what Simon said so now I have no clue lol
    Can anyone give me a hint who I should pick or whether it matters?

I have trouble remembering who did what, so here are my screenshots:

IMG_4259.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Angeline I also screenshot because I got p00py memory. My gut feeling says we should pick Daisy the new model.
    PM to add