Options

Weekend Event 6/30/17 - 3 Cheers for the Red White and Glu!

Comments

• Options
    ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    After burning 6 full bars on the storyline they sent the wrong Ray Powers to the final show. He got mixed up with the Ray from the Maria on holiday storyline. No bonus for me.
    iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    tcdxDKd.png?1

Those are going straight to the donation section!:eek:
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I love the doll's hair and that's the only reason I am willing to go all the way BUT I am not liking it!. Parties are not fun on this game let's just say that. Lol.

Hahaha, definitely they aren't! Looking to the positive side, we don't need to spend much time glued to the game when parties are going on, the average time of spending all my energy bar on a party event is less than a half I spend on a professsional/reality show/VIP, my device battery thanks!

Charli wrote: »
    UI hate this event too! 700 points remind me of the St. Patrick's 2015 event.

Oh Gosh that event! Before that one, KKH kingdom was full of love,peace and positivity...Then was like WW3 has started XD!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Charli wrote: »

I hate this event too! 700 points remind me of the St. Patrick's 2015 event.

Oh. My. Goodness. I'm just so glad that I didn't grinded. Glu must think that people have no lives and wanna be glued to their devices all day long:mad:. #glugofigure
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    We really appreciate all your work, Linda! I actually use the encyclopedia thread all the time :D Are you travelling for your holiday?
    Aw thank you! Yes, I'm leaving in a week for 3 weeks of holiday in the South of France! Beach, pool, sun and family, what more could you need. Oh yeah, WiFi!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Warning: Stay away from the LaRue restaurant in Paris. Don't go on a date or start a gig there!!

I just started a gig there and can't get out and after tapping all the tasks available, there are no more tasks coming back to do. I'm going to fail this gig for sure. :( I think I have completed the 150 5-star appearance gigs in a row achievement, otherwise I will be so mad. The 150 5-star gigs in a row achievement is another issue. I just completed it a few days ago and didn't get the 10 KStars rewards. Anyone else not getting the rewards from the achievements? My the other game is about to complete party pro 150 5-star parties in a row, I will have to pay close attention to it. Before Glu fixes this Paris issue, just stay away from it. :p

IMG_1696.jpg

**Already sent an in-game ticket to support & also posted in the support sub forum. Repost it here so more players could see it and avoid the issue.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Warning: Stay away from the LaRue restaurant in Paris. Don't go on a date or start a gig there!!

I just started a gig there and can't get out and after tapping all the tasks available, there are no more tasks coming back to do. I'm going to fail this gig for sure. :( I think I have completed the 150 5-star appearance gigs in a row achievement, otherwise I will be so mad. The 150 5-star gigs in a row achievement is another issue. I just completed it a few days ago and didn't get the 10 KStars rewards. Anyone else not getting the rewards from the achievements? My the other game is about to complete party pro 150 5-star parties in a row, I will have to pay close attention to it. Before Glu fixes this Paris issue, just stay away from it. :p

IMG_1696.jpg

**Already sent an in-game ticket to support & also posted in the support sub forum. Repost it here so more players could see it and avoid the issue.
    I've found that whenever I get stuck somewhere, I'm always able to click on kstars or kash; it'll take me to the screen to buy some and then, when I exit, the room I used to be stuck in is normal again.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    I tried that and it didn't work for me. I'm stuck there forever. Last time I went on a date there, I was able to get out by rebooting the game but this time nothing works. Thank goodness I have already finished the event ... well otherwise I wouldn't be doing gigs.
    The only thing I am worried about is I can't go on a date. By the time this is fixed, I will get a break up call cause I can't date in LaRue either. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got back into town last night. I'm not even at the second item :'(

The town we were staying in was a blackhole. Wi-fi was scarce and far between, and apparently only one cellular service works and it wasn't mine. I don't feel I'm the type of person who is glued to my phone but you never really know how much you depend on it until you can't use it at all. Need a place to eat? Can't look it up. Need directions? Old school read a map. Need to call someone? You don't lol.
  • Options
    Welcome back, soundspretty! I can't live without internet either!!
    My suggestion is just do parties and forget about the event gigs. The maximum bonus points in the end are only 20 points this week. You will earn points faster by just doing parties. Good Luck! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    oh that sounds worse than a power outage. At least with an outage you know it will be fixed. But, you'll do great. Just party party party tap, party tap tap, scrounge party tap tap. Once you get the rhythm you'll be fine. :) Welcome back. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    To all our American friends ....

Happy Independence Day!

united-states-independence-day-flag_23-2147492334.jpg

wykekJ.jpg
  • Options
    YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    I must say, this 5 day weekend event is a hit for me. I usually hate party events because they take too much time to complete and are just a hassle in general. But 700 event points in 5 days is the perfect amount for me. I don't have to worry about not completing the event and can go on the mandatory daily dates. So Glu, if you want to keep the party weekends intact, please do it over the longer weekends.
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    YesWeJenn wrote: »
    I must say, this 5 day weekend event is a hit for me. I usually hate party events because they take too much time to complete and are just a hassle in general. But 700 event points in 5 days is the perfect amount for me. I don't have to worry about not completing the event and can go on the mandatory daily dates. So Glu, if you want to keep the party weekends intact, please do it over the longer weekends.

This is exactly what I was thinking. I started to play a few weeks ago and if I'm not mistaken we had a Party event not too long ago, I couldn't complete it because it took me so much time to complete at least one and it didn't gave me a lot of points and it definitely wasn't 5 days long. I'm so, so happy that they decided to extend the time of this event, I'm not finished and so happy with the outfit and hairstyle! Plus, having a lot of new fans is also a good part! Can't wait for the midweek event, I'm actually so excited for it! :o

Happy 4th of July to all of my American friends! Hope you guys have a lot of fun, be safe and enjoy the day with all of your family & friends! We're celebrating, too but because it's going to my mum's birthday so we're going to keep the party going! :cool:

Edit: Does anyone know why my profile picture and signature are not showing up? :(
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Does anyone know if we are having some sorta mid week event
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    Our 4th of July event runs through tomorrow, so....let's keep an eye out for any info. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkh wrote: »
    This is exactly what I was thinking. I started to play a few weeks ago and if I'm not mistaken we had a Party event not too long ago, I couldn't complete it because it took me so much time to complete at least one and it didn't gave me a lot of points and it definitely wasn't 5 days long. I'm so, so happy that they decided to extend the time of this event, I'm not finished and so happy with the outfit and hairstyle! Plus, having a lot of new fans is also a good part! Can't wait for the midweek event, I'm actually so excited for it! :o

Happy 4th of July to all of my American friends! Hope you guys have a lot of fun, be safe and enjoy the day with all of your family & friends! We're celebrating, too but because it's going to my mum's birthday so we're going to keep the party going! :cool:

Edit: Does anyone know why my profile picture and signature are not showing up? :(

Is it possible your picture is too large? Or, perhaps you didn't hit save after you put in your avatar and signature. I can help try and troubleshoot it with you tomorrow if you still can't get it.

And, I don't know if there is a midweek, I'm sure we'll find out tomorrow.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Is it possible your picture is too large? Or, perhaps you didn't hit save after you put in your avatar and signature. I can help try and troubleshoot it with you tomorrow if you still can't get it.

And, I don't know if there is a midweek, I'm sure we'll find out tomorrow.

Hmm maybe my picture might be too large? I go into the Profile Picture section and I can certainly see it as saved, I'm going to try it out with a smaller picture right now.

My signature is here now though ;) And I hope we do have a midweek event! Can't wait! Thank you so much!
    I'll put my Edit thingy right when I change my picture to a smaller one :o

Edit: Nope, can't seem to make it work! I used a 100x100 picture but couldn't seem to make it show up here. I'm wondering if I need to be more active? Oh well, I'll wait for your help and I appreciate it so much! ;)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    To all my forum friends who are celebrating:

IMG_3861.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Happy 4th of July everyone! iOS players have a cute little clothing glitch....if you're iOS and have the red white and blue bikini, you can feel free to just toss a pair of shorts or a skirt on over it for this look!
    IMG_2101.jpg

and, once before when we had an extended weekend event, I remember Kalinda suggesting we just continue any midweek event over in the weekend thread. So, I'm thinking that if there's any info about a possible shortened midweek event, Kalinda will post it here, and we'll just carry on. How does that sound? Ok, it may be a holiday but we have things to do dolls.

We need to organize our own hot dog eating contest, just like the Annual Nathans contest at Coney Island each year. But, if you can't think about hot dogs on an empty stomach....Time to get up.....Breakfast!

Here's how I prefer to wake up
    IasrBin_kc1-Vs4Bb-ud65mET0qLv3piIFNwthbkTSJlXA5IRRghRKQzSZuSjV61g5n1BDutnn7IIIM-BE_ZFKQhi0x2KeCqv-sux-ZXMkicNJLiXmwUvz__meYqdQ

Now did I promise breakfast for this 4th of JulY?

anigif_sub-buzz-2505-1466007174-2.gif

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm. it's red white and blue!

Anyway, back to the matter at hand, do YOU think we'll have a midweek? And if so, because everything has been wild since the update, will it be the same ole, or do you think we'd have something new for what will be a shortened event, if we have on.

Lets see, it would most likely start tomorrow, and run a day and a half? well, stranger things have happened,but I'm not feeling it for a normal thing. Maybe something new and fun will pop up for the 2 days without an event, or maybe it will just give us time to finish things up, collect our weekly business money and see what happens.

But between you and me, I'm really hoping for some new exciting midweek, but I'm just not expecting one.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Happy 4th to those who are celebrating today! It's currently thunderstorming here... lol.

I got to the second item this morning :p Tbh I didn't try that hard. I knew it would be a stretch getting to the jumpsuit.

I don't think we'll have a midweek. Usually on events that finish on Monday we've had ones that's been a day less (starting at 1 day, 15 hours I believe) but since this event stops today then using the same pattern that would only leave us less than a day to complete in order to finish up in time for a weekend event. Stranger things have happened but it seems unlikely. My guess is they extended the party event to today not only because the holiday falls on Tues, but so they didn't have to worry about a midweek since I'm assuming Glu offices are closed today.
  • Options
    I didn't think we'd have one. Otherwise, I would have been up looking for graphics and trying of a new way to say "Will we or won't we, and what will it be? I'm finishing up a few things, I pulled something steaming my floor, so I'm less mobiel than usual. Updide, I'm not doing any work, puterhead is handling it all. He is such a keeper.

I think once we had a 1 1/2 day midweek, it was a basic GBs for prizes, lower points and no theme or anything. If we DO end up with one of those, it makes sense to just keep it here. Baba is working till 7 then we're doing the bbq. Burgers, hot dogs, guacamole, and probably brownies for desert.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We are indeed having a midweek event! After your parties end, you can focus on your reality shows!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Hmm maybe my picture might be too large? I go into the Profile Picture section and I can certainly see it as saved, I'm going to try it out with a smaller picture right now.

My signature is here now though ;) And I hope we do have a midweek event! Can't wait! Thank you so much!
    I'll put my Edit thingy right when I change my picture to a smaller one :o

Edit: Nope, can't seem to make it work! I used a 100x100 picture but couldn't seem to make it show up here. I'm wondering if I need to be more active? Oh well, I'll wait for your help and I appreciate it so much! ;)

No you didn't do anything wrong, it's very confusing. There are 2 things here, the profile picture and the avatar picture. The profile picture only shows up in your profile, the avatar picture is what shows up here. Just go back to settings and upload the picture again under avatar and you should be all set :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy 4. everyone!

Whoohoo! Thank you Kalinda! That's great news!
    Android
  • Options
    Yay. Thank you so much for this Kalinda. I am so close to overtaking Skylar on one game I can taste it. Yes Reality Shows!!!!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Jon's game is still stuck in Paris. Can't do midweek event. Sad :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Lii wrote: »
    No you didn't do anything wrong, it's very confusing. There are 2 things here, the profile picture and the avatar picture. The profile picture only shows up in your profile, the avatar picture is what shows up here. Just go back to settings and upload the picture again under avatar and you should be all set :)

Ohhh! That must be why it isn't showing up 😳 I'm going to try that and be back to Edit my comment in case it works but I'm pretty sure that's it! I confused avatar with profile picture haha aww thank you! Be right back!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry he is still there. I know an update is going to fix the glitch, but have you asked support how to get him out?

Hampton_Backyards.jpg
    There's room in the girl's bbq on the Sound in the hamptons. , if anyone wants to come to the bbq, post your doll with the light bg, or pink or a beach background.

. (Please post from the Photobooth it's easiest to edit,) wear as little or as much as you like. . :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    BBQ sounds like a great idea, Koko! Kiki brought the wine recommended to accompany hot dogs :p LOL :cool:

skqMGb.jpg

pichler-krutzler-pinot-blanc-klostersatz-2011.png
  • Options
    Support hasn't gotten back to me yet and the way Kalinda suggested didn't work. :(
    Oh well ... the girl's BBQ is nice. You don't want Jon to be here. He eats a lot!!
    And .. I have to bring Little Jonny & the dog with me because I "fired the nanny"!! Haha ... :p
    Happy 4th of July!!

IMG_6259.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱