KKH Humor

KalindaKingKalindaKing Glu Moderator3,226 PostsModerators
kim-laughing.jpg

It's #NationalTellAJokeDay so I just put out a request for funny comments about the game on the KKH Twitter.

https://twitter.com/KKHOfficial/status/897875693752774656

I know you all have an amazing sense of humor. We would love to hear your funny observations about the game anytime. As I like to say, who knows what could happen!

This thread could be used for your own jokes about playing the game (like staying up late to finish a project) or to share screenshots of in-game content that makes you laugh. Our writers love your feedback.
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
Prev13456789

Comments

• gentheagenthea Experienced Member 294 PostsRegistered Users
    I don't have a Twitter account so I wanna share something about this game that makes me laugh and express my thanks. I just, L O V E the names of TV shows on the game. There are like 600 shows, right? Who has time to come up with them?

Some of them are adaptations of real life shows like: Agents of WINDSHIELD, Better Call Paul, Breaking Bach, The Bronan O'Ryan Show, The Vocal Chords, Doctor What's His Name, Luke Rage, How to Get Away With Jay Walking, yeah, you got the point.

Others are super shady, like: People Talking and Occasional Zombie Attack, Hunky Nerd Secret Agent, America's Next Earlobe Model, Thing with Feathers, Dude vs. Assemble Yourself Swedish Furniture, yeah, I'm done listing because you got it.

Well, whoever you are, pal, I just want to congratulate you for the genius that you are & thank you for making me laugh everytime I open that page. If you want a good laugh just go to "top tv shows" page and scroll through it if you haven't already.
    it's me, Genevieve Theroux. I play on iOS.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Advanced Member 1,502 PostsRegistered Users
    How am I supposed to guess what her name is?! LOL!

IMG_2303.jpg

I just love Maria! :p

IMG_2136.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator 23,456 PostsModerators
    omg, I love this. Love love love this thread. I have a beauty, but where in my various devices and computers is it? It's in the Restaurant in Dubai. If anyone else knows this one, post it while I look? I totally forgot about the inappropriate Polar Bear. lol.

(Um Vats, that vision in pink is Kat. Z was dressed in the pink jacket and black skirt. I'm not on that device I'll post that one later)
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member 2,406 PostsRegistered Users
    I did love April Fools

HeaP7mm.jpg

I remember catching this during a SYS event

QmYGlHD.jpg
    Find me on GameCenter: KaylaJ67
    How about FB? facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669

IOS

#VIPKalinda
  • VatsVats Expert Member 4,754 PostsRegistered Users
    Haha those are funny!

Who would knew that Ray and Sandra were a thing? Guess I missed that one!

Angeline that is my absolutely favorite Maria's quote! I treasure that screenshot until today! #truetea
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member 3,851 PostsRegistered Users
    I agree with Genevieve, the names of the shows are great! I also like the play on words/names during our storylines as well.

As far as unintentional humor (at least I think) can we talk about "aparments"?
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook) 
    📷 Follow me on Instagram!
  • daffodildaffodil Experienced Member 545 PostsRegistered Users
    My doll once went on a date with herself:

8Xhh8ze.jpg

And no, it did not count towards any relationship level. But a little self love is okay :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Junior Member 470 PostsRegistered Users
    I paid extra k-stars for the "Stalking Dead" quest and when I found out that I would get to kill Willow in a scene, I couldn't help but laugh!
    iOS platform
    iPhone 8
    A+++
    Let’s be friends on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/jasmine.kkh.90
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Experienced Member 157 PostsRegistered Users
    I once spotted this guy on the Top Stars list. Just take a look at his fan count...

Screenshot_2016-01-07-18-07-48.png

giphy.gif
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • haftimehaftime Advanced Member 967 PostsRegistered Users
    I love this Chevier Toronto customer, Dustin Keibler.

vVsUGt3.png?1
    Nn8J05l.png?1
    shNhIgi.png?1

His dialogue amuses me every time. :)
    #VIPKalinda
    My doll's name (KKH & KKG) is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • SugarKSugarK Senior Member 1,656 PostsRegistered Users
    Haftime, I also have the customer asking me for the brown belt but he looks completely different :p
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Glu Moderator 3,226 PostsModerators
    Have any of you had a funny dream about the game lately?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    Aside from dreaming I had 4 stylus where my fingers are supposed to be? Nah. No dreams to report

eta...I still had finger flesh from my hand to the first knuckle, it was my right hand no I could still wear rings, but the last two sections looked like they were amputated and fit with little tapping caps. They actually looked stylish, but other than tapping they were pretty useless.
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    I had a dream the other night that I was opening midweek boxes. But that could've just been deja vu... OR I can see into the future :)

edited January 2018

Poor Kim. But it's hystetical theyes incorporated it into the game.
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    Wasn't it Kylie who said afterwards she dove to the bottom and was able to find the earrings? Could've used her back when my dumb dad decided swimming with car keys was a good idea hours before we had to get to the airport :lol:
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Advanced Member 1,585 PostsRegistered Users
    edited January 2018

? LOL! ? 
    Android
    Max Level

I thought Humpy found it for her. I was team Hump till Yeezy fell in love. Now it's true love.
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
  • klenaklena New Member 679 PostsRegistered Users
    Simon booked Kate on a Diet Parc commercial and commented that it taste horrible and he put in a clause that allows Kate not to drink it.

This is from the filming of the commercial. Lmao ?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    I thought Humpy found it for her. I was team Hump till Yeezy fell in love. Now it's true love.
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/samstryker/how-kylie-found-kims-earring

I knew I read it somewhere
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Advanced Member 1,585 PostsRegistered Users
    Swiping through 'Konnektions'. Romance department .
    Tattoo artist: " I'm looking for something permanent. "
    😂
    Android
    Max Level

Lol. Oh that's funny.
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
  • PezPez Experienced Member 397 PostsRegistered Users
    Oh, that reminds me -- I wish I would've thought to take a screenshot while still in the Konnections app -- but this fellow is "available for parties". He's definitely dressed to party, haha.

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• klenaklena New Member 679 PostsRegistered Users
    They say "A picture is worth a thousand words". Love the look on the model’s face while the guy crouching in front of her is working. 😂

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH New Member 722 PostsRegistered Users
    I keep a Memorable KKH Moments hashtag since 2015 because some lines are BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!
    This weekend I totally relate to this one:

Also, I love the motivational/uplifting bits from the characters like Erika Jane and Emma this weekend during the Ray Powers gig:

iOS player
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh 290 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Um my kkh character wig got snatched 😳😂😂