Options

KK:H Weekday Event 9/11/17 - Klueless in KK:Hollywood

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok. No sunnies this week. The tab didn't even have them in the palette. There was a pair of TB earrings where the sunnies should have been. 'Things are looking up. Up until a month I'd never seen them in the palettes. Now 1 game has them and another has seen them. Can I request no tb prizes go into my black or gold gbs until I have those sunnies for my last 2 games? Thanks glu. You're pretty swell.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    It's completely boring. Going to games is fun until about the 4th inning and I'm over it. And the game's not even half over at that point :confused::p

I didn't realize I was so behind so I'm scrambling to get to my TB this morning :eek:

Same here and I have class so I was super in a rush to finish. I even use some of my kstar to buy some energy to help me, sometime the tapable objects dont give energy but I finally finish. Good luck finish I know you can do it!:)

Here is my TB box

Collage%202017-09-14%2010_12_17_zpsc8pzyffs.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1505405408891_zps2lbbkwct.jpg
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    You can do it! You can do it! Everyone pushing on to those Tbs........you can do it! SoPrettty...this includes you!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    oh man, that maria, you guys! so i bought one item during the closet tb sale this week, the mid-length curls, which i think are great. the other hair i considered is the one with the waves and the bangs (aka fringe--a term i like better, actually!), but i couldn't justify buying both this week, when it's not even a VIP. then maria has to go and call me with a luxe goal for the very hair i considered, so I couldn't say no!

So here's Everly with her new hair. Inspired by an earlier pic from Kalinda, I gave Everly a transitional outfit, for when you have new cute fall accessories like bags and boots you really wanna wear but the weather isn't quite cool enough for cozy sweaters. She met up with Kayla in Brooklyn-- I think they're planning to go watch the KKH softball team play! BTW, Kayla, i like how you styled your cute new frames!

neebQXh.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I am so jealous that Everly could rock that bang style. I tried and it just looked funny on mine. She also looks lovely with her ensemble. I'm soooo ready for cooler weather. We don't really have a real winter here (never seen snow) so once it hits 60s I'm breaking out jackets, sweaters, and boots like it's - degrees.

And thanks! I started wearing glasses in 2nd grade so I was like, what would I wear back then?

uriHmAn.jpg

I won this skirt which is a bit interesting to style.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    d8A3xrM.png?1

I'm a little bit in love with this

G8Gba0Y.jpg
  • Options
    The fur ensemble is one of my favorite outfits. Enjoy it.

I love everly's hair and ensembles. I too can't do bangs like that.

And Kayla, I love your doll in that color. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Keia wrote: »
    Same here and I have class so I was super in a rush to finish. I even use some of my kstar to buy some energy to help me, sometime the tapable objects dont give energy but I finally finish. Good luck finish I know you can do it!:)

Here is my TB box

Collage%202017-09-14%2010_12_17_zpsc8pzyffs.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1505405408891_zps2lbbkwct.jpg

That is such a great outfit. You will love it more as the holidays approach. They look great for elves, holiday Jammie's, all sorts of things.
    ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    i made it to my tb box, and man, what a palette!

rGRrpHS.png?1

items i've wanted forever but have never seen in a palette are there, like the fuzzy top, the blue givenchy antigona, and the cream wrap skirt! the dress i got is fine, but i'm hoping i land on one of the above items soon!

Kayla, i have that skirt and i agree it's a toughie-- high-waisted but poofy at the top, and then ending at that awkward ankle length-- a couple tweaks and i think it would be more wearable, because it's a pretty color. and soundspretty, i'm of course very jealous that you got that outfit! looks so fab!

and here's everly in her new dress. i'm glad the new monaco background is at twilight, because it's nice to have options like that when picking a background (there are only 2 nighttime ones, reykjavik and vegas, if i recall correctly). she's still wearing her new bangs style, and probably will for a while (until i hopefully earn the gb hair tomorrow!)

Ver4l2Q.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    Is this event just for phones and tablets? I'm on PC.
    PC Platform
  • Options
    I'm not sure but I don't think it was released for pc. Had you been getting the othercmidweek evenrs?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Why are the Throwback items gone yet the sale is still ticking? I assumed I had until the event ended today so I saved and saved to get the one **** item I wanted to buy and nope just the the regular sale is still going. I am LIVID.

Edit: Let me add the that if I click in the pop up box with the check it out option it itakes me to a totally blank page in my closet. Did I mention how livid K am right now.
  • Options
    I'm not sure but I don't think it was released for pc. Had you been getting the othercmidweek evenrs?

I had been getting them.
    PC Platform
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I made it to the Throwback boxes. I only had two to choose from and opened this hair. It's not really Dixie's style but we can make it work.
    As for the dress she's wearing, I've been doing a new thing when it's time to change her clothes. Dixie's closet is stuffed with goodies but I was always using the newer items. Now I'm doing what I call "Fashion roulette" I swipe down and let the fashions fly by. When it stops, I choose something from what is showing. I've really enjoyed this approach.

IMG_0389.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    The 9/11 is the only one I haven't gotten.

ETA: Some of it popped up like Kims closet but no throwback boxes.
    PC Platform
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Why are the Throwback items gone yet the sale is still ticking? I assumed I had until the event ended today so I saved and saved to get the one **** item I wanted to buy and nope just the the regular sale is still going. I am LIVID.

Edit: Let me add the that if I click in the pop up box with the check it out option it itakes me to a totally blank page in my closet. Did I mention how livid K am right now.

im livid with you I went to bed knowing the timer had still 30 hrs left I was going to buy the tb hair after thinking it over to open the game this morning and find the tb items gone!!! 😡😡😡😡 the sale items had a 80hrs timer and they are still there the tb ones had 180 hr timer and they are gone how is that even possible!! The math is wrong here ughh so mad right now
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Ok I check the closet and the tb items are still there just not under sale does that mean they will stay in the closet forever????
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I need to start reading the dates on the threads posted at the wrong one again... but I did got my answer for my question!
  • Options
    scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    The throwback items are still there, just check the tabs under which they'd fall normally since they're no longer in featured.
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I made it to the Throwback boxes. I only had two to choose from and opened this hair. It's not really Dixie's style but we can make it work.
    As for the dress she's wearing, I've been doing a new thing when it's time to change her clothes. Dixie's closet is stuffed with goodies but I was always using the newer items. Now I'm doing what I call "Fashion roulette" I swipe down and let the fashions fly by. When it stops, I choose something from what is showing. I've really enjoyed this approach.

I do that too! I already put it in the suggestion thread, but I think it would be fun if Glu put a "Random" button in our wardrobe to do this for us. I think it could be a lot of fun.

My TB box. Ugh.

OfvyQ3S.png?1
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    An umpire is the main referee in baseball. He stands behind the guy with the bat and makes decisions about ***** and home runs and stuff.

Baseball is so boring and I grew up listening to my dad yell at the games on tv. I envy you living in a land with no baseball. Haha.

Thanks for this info and sorry about the bad experience. My dad is like that with soccer, watching and playing it all the time. Big boy is on his 60s and still plays soccer weekly in 2 teams! Unbelievable!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!