Options

KK:H Weekday Event 9/11/17 - Klueless in KK:Hollywood

sherlock.gif

Oh My goodness.
Do you know what this is?
It's Kluless Sunday in KK:Hollywood today.
It's been a while since we've started Sunday with no little hint.
No cute little Kwote From Kalinda to pop in here saying
"monday will be ..............."

*Crickets

That's right nuthin.

So, we have no choice, but to Konsult the Kimtress

giphy.gif

Awe, Kim. This isn't funny. Kalinda didn't drop any hints Friday or Yesterday,
I'm guessing we have an event rolling out......But you never know.
Expect the unexpect.....oh sorry, that's the motto for Big Brother, the show were all these strangers live together while they play the game. Hey, that's kinda like the forum. lol.

Ok, sorry Kim, so as I was saying, here we are without a clue. I mean sure, there might not be a Weekday Event. It wouldn't be the end of the world I guess. But without an event to burn off calories, we'll just sit around and get chunky. What do you think about that?

Chinesefood.gif

Thanks a Lot Kim! ok, you win. We'll eat out feelings of uncertainty about the future, not knowing if there is a Weekday Event this week or not. But how will we manage to stay fit and trim like you if we have no event?
What's that? You invented a super new excercise, Running Forth and Backing up? How does it go?
the-7-all-time-greatest-reality-shows-about-cake.gif

Oh Come on. That is NOT what keeps you so fit and trim Kim. How do you REALLY burn off those In and Out Burgers?

Clio_Make_Up-maniglie-amore-pancia-punto-vita-eser.gif

Ok, now we're talking. That looks strenuous. *Sigh. I don't do well working out by myself. I need help. Hey, does having a bunch of sisters help keep you in shape? I bet they encourage you and even exercise with you. I mean, take Kourt. What does she do while you work out?

11402808_this-is-what-each-kardashian-jenner-sis.gif

ewww, that's cold.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    But anyway, what do you say Kim?
    Can you help us? Tell us if we're having an event? What we're doing?
    stash-3-500f8476bd862.gif

Ok, will you at least start the thread for us?
    Please? You come running in do a little dance, then I say threads open.

Can you do that for us?
    giphy.gif

Aww Kim, are you hiding? Please come out so we can start the thread?

tumblr_mai0epxhyh1qfykl0o1_500_large.gif

There was that so hard? (I'll tell you one thing, she knows how to make an entrance.)

Ok, No little teenage dance. I'm going to pick a pic at random, and that's Kim opening the thread.

Kimopatra.jpg

Phew. Ok, KleoKimmie has decreed it, and so it shall be.

Thead's Open.
    Let's Go Crazy!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Great opening as usual Koko idk how you do it I wouldn't be able to come up with it lol.. so looking at the event encyclopedia I saw last year they did SYS fashion week event all month is it going to be the same this year? I did post on a different thread the same question but might have not been noticed..
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Haha loving these openings with Kim's gifs! :D

I believe they'll be doing SYS on weekends this year.

Just hope it's not a VIP event since I've already purchased a 100 k-star hairstyle on sale! I should've waited for the spoiler. :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Ahh such an amazing opening thread as usual! You're seriously so creative, I love these openings <333

Hmm, what are we going to have? I gotta admit that I wasn't here for the last fashion week so I'm super excited to see what are we having! I went a bit crazy because of the TB sale but tried to be good.... okay, I wasn't that good and did purchased a couple of items. They're just so pretty!

Okay, back to business. I'm wondering if we're having a SYS weekend event, what are we having as our weekday event? Hmm, so many questions! Is it going to be as last fashion week-month? :rolleyes:

Ahhh excitement!
  • Options
    you know, I'm beginning to think it's an eventless weekday week this time. It's happened once or twice before since the whole midweek/weekday events began. So, without an event, we'll just use this as our lounge for the days. Could be worse. I know I'd love a few days of nothing to do but work at the businesses. I'm trying to get organized and get all 3 games doing the same business the same day, I wasn't hitting any of them with any regularity.

So, if there is no event during the workweek, what will you be doing game wise?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    you know, I'm beginning to think it's an eventless weekday week this time. It's happened once or twice before since the whole midweek/weekday events began. So, without an event, we'll just use this as our lounge for the days. Could be worse. I know I'd love a few days of nothing to do but work at the businesses. I'm trying to get organized and get all 3 games doing the same business the same day, I wasn't hitting any of them with any regularity.

So, if there is no event during the workweek, what will you be doing game wise?

hmm, this does sounds like a possibility, Koko!
    if we don't have a weekday event I might do all of my businesses' tasks, too. Also, I have a couple of old gigs that I want to finish, too. It's going to be a pretty relaxing week, not gonna lie but I'd love a weekday event, too so I'll be excited to see what Glu has for us :rolleyes: but I would totally understand if we don't have any for this week. This will only mean that we can be looking forward for the amazing weekend Glu is planning for sure!

ahh I'm wondering, could this TB sale mean that they're doing it every weekend? not every single one, but like for this Fashion Week's month? hmm I'm wondering so many things right now! haha
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    ahh I'm wondering, could this TB sale mean that they're doing it every weekend? not every single one, but like for this Fashion Week's month? hmm I'm wondering so many things right now! haha

Oh, this would be awesome. Hairstyles + makeup one weekend, dresses + tops + bottoms the next, shoes + bags + accessories after that. Or even just a rotating selection of TB hairstyles. ;)

I know lots of folks love SYS events but they stress me out! The possibility of a SYS every weekend this month makes me anxious. I need my sleep! :p

If there's no midweek, I'll focus on leveling up those location-based reality show achievements. 7 homes maxed out, 5(?) more to go. I finished St. Barts not too long ago and started on Milan.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Ah, I don't even know what I'll be doing in the game now, since tonight my reality show finally made it to #1!
    After in-wardrobe Throwback Sale started and I saw the SG lips I was dreaming about since the actual So Glamm event (when I was away for the weekend and didn't have service to play), I knew I wouldn't be able to buy them, because I had a total of 9 (nine) KStars and the lips costed 180 (which is a little too much, but I'm not the one who decides the prices here...).
    BUT I caved in and started working my behind off to earn those KStars. Dozens upon dozens of reality shows, several hours spent tapping away and one sleepless weekend later, lo and behold:
    23sx3id.jpg
    My doll is perfect now. I'm so happy. My obstinacy and unwillingness to spend money on things I can get for free never cease to surprise me.

I also want to thank the beautiful people who were supporting and encouraging me to go for it in the Weekend event thread, you know who you are, lovely folks! I did what you all suggested to do and got what I wanted! ❤️ Thank you and sending lots of love your way! 💙

I'm off to sleep now. Can do with a eventless Monday btw.
    Have a great week everyone!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Kate, congratulations. You look beautiful in that dress. Sigh. I'll get there someday.
    97546845216945a881f8.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Ah, I don't even know what I'll be doing in the game now, since tonight my reality show finally made it to #1!
    After in-wardrobe Throwback Sale started and I saw the SG lips I was dreaming about since the actual So Glamm event (when I was away for the weekend and didn't have service to play), I knew I wouldn't be able to buy them, because I had a total of 9 (nine) KStars and the lips costed 180 (which is a little too much, but I'm not the one who decides the prices here...).
    BUT I caved in and started working my behind off to earn those KStars. Dozens upon dozens of reality shows, several hours spent tapping away and one sleepless weekend later, lo and behold:
    23sx3id.jpg
    My doll is perfect now. I'm so happy. My obstinacy and unwillingness to spend money on things I can get for free never cease to surprise me.

I also want to thank the beautiful people who were supporting and encouraging me to go for it in the Weekend event thread, you know who you are, lovely folks! I did what you all suggested to do and got what I wanted! ❤️ Thank you and sending lots of love your way! &#55357;&#56473;

I'm off to sleep now. Can do with a eventless Monday btw.

Congrats, Kate! I love seeing your updated doll in my game. So chic! The lips suit you so well.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Time for spoilers! We're having a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thank you Kalinda. Weren't you impressed how mature we were all handling the prospect of no Weekday Event? But this news is music to my ears.

So guys, hydrate hydrate hydrate! We meet back Here in roughly 7 jours and 15 minutes...right? Lol. I have to be honest, i was resigned to the possibility of no game event but I'm so much happier that we have one.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    OMG, KatePilgrim! Your doll looks amazing! Congrats on hitting #1 and getting the beautiful gold dress, but also for earning enough k stars for the lips! They suit your doll so well!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    23sx3id.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Very happy for you Kate! And your doll looks so elegant with her new lips.

I love the dress! Where is it from?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I love the dress! Where is it from?

When climbing the reality show rankings, you earn Theia partnership tiles as you hit milestones and the final tile (for ranking #1) unlocks the dress! You also get +50 K-stars and +10 energy. It's a really awesome reward! Congrats Kate!! :D
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    YAAAYYYY Kate, congratulations!! :D You sure deserve an award now lol, tapping through 170+ reality shows in a row is not an easy task at all!! I honestly have no idea how you did it :p
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options

ahhh yay!
    can't wait! thank you so much for the spoilers, Kalinda <333
    I'm going to work on my businesses' gigs for sure :o

Kate, congratulations! <3 Your doll looks absolutely stunning!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Excellent!! I just started the week free VIP trial so bring on those gigs!!

Wow Kate, what an amazing job!! That dress is gorgeous!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    OMG they brought this SMC!! But still, it costs over $20... so no...

IMG_8334.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Another free trial....hope one comes my way again. Maybe it's like on a schedule....you cancel and 6 months later it asks again? I did take it a week or two later....fingers crossed, but i'lo just be happy if my twins get back rapid recharge. 10mdays, and I got it once when the new update came in.

Just got a prize...cash. Shoot me now. I think I run over to Dh and stand up, and quack. Oh. Dh is deer hunter? Not duck hunter? Ok, I'll still go there and stand up. Someone uhas to be trigger happy over there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »

IMG_8334.jpg

I couldnt resist I had to have it I been waiting on this SMC forever! But I'm sure they ll bring it back again!
    on another note I just open the box and got the hair not the double bun but still .. here it is

IMG_1649.jpg
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts

IMG_8334.jpg

How can you get 800 celebrity perks points from buying that outfit, I can only get 400 :eek:
  • Options
    That member is a VIP member, and the gold membership gives you double XP on all purchases.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Paavo wrote: »
    How can you get 800 celebrity perks points from buying that outfit, I can only get 400 :eek:
    I get double because of the Gold VIP subscription!
    Can someone post a pic of the SMC sale announcement with the 400 points, then I will adjust that in the Encyclopedia thread.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »

Last year, we had TB Sale in the closet 4 weeks in a roll this time of the year (September). I posted it in "Throwback Sale in the Closet Wishlist" thread on page 1. I hope the TB sale keeps coming like last year. :)

Congrats Kate! So glad you got it. I grinded so hard on the weekend and got my KStars back, too! Hehe! :D
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    I get double because of the Gold VIP subscription!
    Can someone post a pic of the SMC sale announcement with the 400 points, then I will adjust that in the Encyclopedia thread.

Thanks for the information, I was 99% sure that there were something wrong with my game lol.
    Here is the SMC with 400 points.
    CF66_DCCE-_DE19-45_CC-_AEC4-010_C282_A3_FBD.jpg
  • Options
    Paavo wrote: »
    Thanks for the information, I was 99% sure that there were something wrong with my game lol.
    Here is the SMC with 400 points.
    No, sorry for the confusion! And thanks for the pic!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Seriously...

IMG_8376.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ugh! Talk about bad pick! Sorry Linda! Wishing you more luck next time!
    Last year, we had TB Sale in the closet 4 weeks in a roll this time of the year (September). I posted it in "Throwback Sale in the Closet Wishlist" thread on page 1. I hope the TB sale keeps coming like last year. :)

I don't want to delude myself, but I hope your right Angeline! This way I may have a chance to see my beloved missing hair styles on another sale. Have to wait another entire year to see them would be so mean/cruel/spiteful/maleficent/diabolical/criminal/sinful/wicked/vile/evil/vicious/sick/obscene and so on, you get the idea...That's how I feel it!

Anyway the event, I'm glad it's a professsional. I'll be working on my business gigs and on the new storylines while gathering the points.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I got kstars in my first box. Very happy with that, as my black box luck has not been good over the past few weeks, and also because...I did some shopping!

aooufn.jpg

I got the So Glamm eyes (I was lucky enough to already have the lips from the original event, and I've used these as my go-to lips for ages), I have coveted them for so long and couldn't have been happier to see them for sale! I know we have lots of other options now but I still love them and think they really suit my doll. I also bought this hair which was on offer, Maria called me with an extra deal on top of the discount and I couldn't resist!

I got another TB item I really wanted in my box last week - the Little Red Riding Hood tights and shoes (they were the last part of the outfit I needed and I've always loved them for some reason), and there is only one thing I really, really want now - the half bob, half bun hair - does anyone remember that? It was a GB item one weekend event in 2015, I think, and I completely bankrupted myself of kstars chasing it - of course I got every item apart from it!! I always hope to see it in my TB boxes, but I've only ever got hair once, and it's never been available to buy on its own since...