Options

KK:H Weekday Event 9/11/17 - Klueless in KK:Hollywood

Comments

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    You guys have gotten some great items so far! Laura's doll looks fab in Koko's dream sunglasses! Silz-- that detailed dress is one of my wishlist items! Congrats! I love softball Linda--such a cute edit! I used to play the game (as a teenager), too! Kayla, I like those frames a lot, though they're not super easy to style.

Just kash in my first two boxes, but I got a great set of Kardashian Kollection bracelets (in the closet) in my Gold box-- I like that they're smaller and more subtle than many of my big statement bracelets (though I also like those-- I like options!).

AaacEAO.png?1

And here's Everly modeling them:

vrVEAo1.jpg

Though isn't it weird in this picture that the fingers on her hand don't seem to line up with her nail polish?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Happy belated birthday Judith!! Sorry I'm late, real life has been keeping me busy these days for sure. :(

Here are the pics of my first two palettes, on my way to the gold box now:

Screenshot_2017-09-11-19-22-43-1.png

Screenshot_2017-09-13-02-21-31-1.png

I'm also embarrassed to admit that I actually did buy the SG features (and this hairstyle, too!) despite their insane prices. I'm 435 k-stars short but I think it was worth it. I mean, these features are iconic, I couldn't miss out on opportunity to finally have them!

KKH_Screenshot_1505319873668.jpg
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hey, I'm ready.....but look at you Linda! Vats we need an umpire. Doesn't matter what hat, if you have the pants...join the team. Lol.

IMG_3246.jpg

Edit to add: yes, Apple is doing the Amy. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Anastasia...your doll looks phenomenal. And don;t think of it as 400 something in lost stars.....it's a small price to pay for this kind of PS. I had Dr. Baronofsky too. Stunning results.....each and every time.

Hey, we need a name for the softball team. Suggestions> and dolls.....suit up. All you need is your own 'baseball' team look. Solids with side stripes.....whatever works. We have to get a league going.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    You guys have gotten some great items so far! Laura's doll looks fab in Koko's dream sunglasses! Silz-- that detailed dress is one of my wishlist items! Congrats! I love softball Linda--such a cute edit! I used to play the game (as a teenager), too! Kayla, I like those frames a lot, though they're not super easy to style.

Just kash in my first two boxes, but I got a great set of Kardashian Kollection bracelets (in the closet) in my Gold box-- I like that they're smaller and more subtle than many of my big statement bracelets (though I also like those-- I like options!).

AaacEAO.png?1

And here's Everly modeling them:

vrVEAo1.jpg

Though isn't it weird in this picture that the fingers on her hand don't seem to line up with her nail polish?

i think she's picking at them doll. Maybe Dr. baronofsky the famed GH PS wizard can hypnotize her to stop.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    At first glance it looks like Apple is lifting Linda's hair up to smell it. Or maybe just helping to fluff it out? :D
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I'm also embarrassed to admit that I actually did buy the SG features (and this hairstyle, too!) despite their insane prices. I'm 435 k-stars short but I think it was worth it. I mean, these features are iconic, I couldn't miss out on opportunity to finally have them!

KKH_Screenshot_1505319873668.jpg

Don't be embarrassed. These sales, where items you LOVE and missed out on are offered, are the times to splurge on yourself. I am the forum cheapo (among other things) and this is when I spend.

Btw, Haftime, that gold bracelet is my favorite in the game. They're delicate and classic enough to pair with anything and the coloring fits with several of the different gold tones of other accessories.
  • Options
    Yes! Another doll in the forum and who cares about matching golds. I even cringe when the purse hardware blatantly doesn't go with the jewelry. And I am the form cheapo. I have to keep such a tight reign on those three games I swear I think they buy stuff on their own when I'm sleeping.They want to do something when I'm sleeping? They should earn a couple stars. Let them do that instead. LOL
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Anastasia...your doll looks phenomenal. And don;t think of it as 400 something in lost stars.....it's a small price to pay for this kind of PS. I had Dr. Baronofsky too. Stunning results.....each and every time.
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Don't be embarrassed. These sales, where items you LOVE and missed out on are offered, are the times to splurge on yourself. I am the forum cheapo (among other things) and this is when I spend.

Thank you so much, dolls, I'm feeling much better now :D Guess I'm just not used to spend THAT much on a non-VIP event. Besides, I've been saving up for the Black Friday sale and now all those stars are gone... Sigh.
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    I am hoping for a phenomenal sale on stars on Black Friday. They've done it each year so far. And each year everything is just so much bigger and better than the year before? What I do ...I get gift cards whenever I go to the store. It's pocket money and it never leaves a paper trail. And I never spend more than I can afford to. Then I hoard these cards like gold till the Star sale. Boom. I have a butt load of stars, by saving the cost of a latte a couple of times a week I am bankrolled. It's my annual Christmas present to myself. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Anyone else experiencing connection issues with the game today?

When I did manage to open the game it didn't even register my gold VIP membership.
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    Can you totally shut down the game and reopen. Then check your logins and let us know if you are still experiencing this. (and it's nice to see you again )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Hey Koko, thanks for the advice.
    I tried it several times, and finally managed to open the game, but unfortunately the vip membership is still not showing.
    I'm on iOs.
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Linda, that's such a cute edit! That's so cool that you were scouted! I've only played softball as part of middle and high school gym class, usually as a right fielder. Hope there's still room on the team for my doll!

Team name, hmm... Fashion Furies? Firecrackers? Killer Kleats? The Knockouts? :p

vvMVCj9.jpg

Edit: Hahaha, I just realized these aren't even the same pants the rest of you are wearing. I wasn't paying close attention in my closet. They're a black giftbox item. I think this is the first time I've ever worn them. Might be the last time, too. :p Fun new kicks to style, at least!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    No that's fine. Even if you put together your own idea of a baseball uniform...that's fine in my opinion.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    MNieuw wrote: »
    Hey Koko, thanks for the advice.
    I tried it several times, and finally managed to open the game, but unfortunately the vip membership is still not showing.
    I'm on iOs.

Try to tap on Restore Special Purchases. If it doesn't work, please contact Support from your game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Silz1217, Rumpelstilzchen, Vats, Kate, Anastasia_V., thank you all so much! you all seriously made my birthday super special and I'm so thankful for this! <33

ooo, I'm loving all of your looks! is it too late to join? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I am hoping for a phenomenal sale on stars on Black Friday. They've done it each year so far. And each year everything is just so much bigger and better than the year before? What I do ...I get gift cards whenever I go to the store. It's pocket money and it never leaves a paper trail. And I never spend more than I can afford to. Then I hoard these cards like gold till the Star sale. Boom. I have a butt load of stars, by saving the cost of a latte a couple of times a week I am bankrolled. It's my annual Christmas present to myself. ;)

Yes Koko! I am the same. But I usually buy my iTunes cards when there 20% off and now Black Friday is only a couple of months away so i'll be hoarding these like crazy till then.

I've never experienced a Black Friday with this game yet but I've seen previous year events and I cannot wait.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Can't believe I had another happy ending this week:
    tNIh49g.gif

Vats got that top in his TB, wasn't something that I was looking for, however it's nice, once he already had the matching pants for years in his wardrobe. Think that looks is perfect to a fancy adventure in Vegas' night.

That is a lovely edit Linda!
    Hey, I'm ready.....but look at you Linda! Vats we need an umpire. Doesn't matter what hat, if you have the pants...join the team. Lol.

I don't know what that means. Baseball is something I just see in movies, nobody plays this kind of game here.
    At first glance it looks like Apple is lifting Linda's hair up to smell it. Or maybe just helping to fluff it out? :D

5E4d6NH.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I don't know what that means. Baseball is something I just see in movies, nobody plays this kind of game here.

An umpire is the main referee in baseball. He stands behind the guy with the bat and makes decisions about ***** and home runs and stuff.

Baseball is so boring and I grew up listening to my dad yell at the games on tv. I envy you living in a land with no baseball. Haha.
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Just got my throwback box, all the choices were pretty awesome, but I have to say I'm so glad I picked the dress I picked!

Ln9Kr71.jpg

Here's my doll rocking her new glam dress!
    nQ4Lvqm.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Yes Koko! I am the same. But I usually buy my iTunes cards when there 20% off and now Black Friday is only a couple of months away so i'll be hoarding these like crazy till then.

I've never experienced a Black Friday with this game yet but I've seen previous year events and I cannot wait.

I haven't had the opportunity to experience a Black Friday with this game either but this all sounds incredibly fun! I'm already thinking about which items I want to buy :rolleyes: always thinking ahead! Hahaha, can't wait!
    --

AListJacey, you look absolutely gorgeous! that dress is beautiful and your doll is absolutely rocking it <33
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Oh Black Friday I can't wait I hope for big things .. i imagine 100% more star for half price (hint hint) tb items 50% off maybe 70% earn 5 kstar when doing gigs lol that's probably asking to much .. honestly haven't experienced Black Friday in this game but I hope for big things maybe wishful thinking would make it happen 😂😂

koko you got me hooked on getting gift card so I'll be stacking on those next month to be ready
    LadyKrystal 20% off on gift card ughh I never seen it but I'll be on the look out for it .. when do you usually get them on sale?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    Oh Black Friday I can't wait I hope for big things .. i imagine 100% more star for half price (hint hint) tb items 50% off maybe 70% earn 5 kstar when doing gigs lol that's probably asking to much .. honestly haven't experienced Black Friday in this game but I hope for big things maybe wishful thinking would make it happen 😂😂

koko you got me hooked on getting gift card so I'll be stacking on those next month to be ready
    LadyKrystal 20% off on gift card ughh I never seen it but I'll be on the look out for it .. when do you usually get them on sale?

Silz, at my local grocery store they do promotions time to time on iTunes gift cards. And actually, right now they have 20% off for one week, so I bought quite a few today.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Aww that's awesome i wish they would do it here too maybe on Black Friday they actually will I guess I'll check it out then and in the meantime I'll just get some full price..
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie would love to play ball

IMG_0384.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Looking Great Dixie. I love our baseball looks, and the You in 40 Years thread. so much fun.

Oh, the saga of my grey aviator sunnies. So, you know I'm visualizing. About 2 shows away from the 3rd box, The sunnies pop up in my head, and I knew they would be in the upcoming palette. I was pretty sure I would find them in my usual box. but I was prepared to buy more boxes. I picked my box.....cash. I was about to buy 2 more boxes, and I knew I wouldn't get them. didn't buy any extras, and when I opened the whole palette, they were there in a box i would not have picked.

The box was flooded with cash, one energy (maybe that's what I got) and the shades. But, I'm not discouraged. I know they will be in the 3rd games 3rd palette, I'll start with the box they were in in last night's game. Then I will just really concentrate and feel where they are. I call my intuition useless. Except on very rare occasions. I need it to work in about shalf an hour. Must have those shades. They're not green or yellow.....they're perfect. Grey goes soooooooo well in a purple world.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Silz, at my local grocery store they do promotions time to time on iTunes gift cards. And actually, right now they have 20% off for one week, so I bought quite a few today.

In the states, 15% off is the lowest I've gotten during Black Friday sale. I want to move to Australia!! :p
    I hope the VIP prizes (at least the earnable ones) will be amazing this year. Last year, I had my hope way up for my first KKH BF event and the prizes were so disappointed. :( Please Glu!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Angeline is here to join Linda's softball team! :)

IMG_9997.jpg

Happy with my TB prize! :D

IMG_9996.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Baseball is so boring and I grew up listening to my dad yell at the games on tv. I envy you living in a land with no baseball. Haha.

It's completely boring. Going to games is fun until about the 4th inning and I'm over it. And the game's not even half over at that point :confused::p

I didn't realize I was so behind so I'm scrambling to get to my TB this morning :eek: