Options

KK:H Weekday Event 9/11/17 - Klueless in KK:Hollywood

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My first boxes were terrible, but i'm climbing my way to the coveted TB box. I'm visualizing....oh. who am I fooling? I am visiualizing the grey aviator black box gb item. That's what I want more than any tb. I won them for one game, now I drool for them for the pther twp. Light enough lenses you can still show off your eyes, yet the frame covers a multitude pf eyebrow sins. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got kash in my first box... completely not surprised. My luck has disappeared lately.
  • Options
    kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    Hi all! New to the forum :). Grinding through shows and hoping to win some KStars in boxes. Debating getting the SG lips so would see winning KStars as a clear sign to do it!
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey, welcome to the forum!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Hi kmtthat. Welcome.

Welcome.jpg

AlwYs nice to meet a new member of the family. We have an Introduce yourself thread, stickies up above. You can visit that if you like. If you have handy questions, just holler and I'll be happy to help, and all the dolls here are super helpful.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Kate, congratulations. You look beautiful in that dress. Sigh. I'll get there someday.

Thank you, Koko! :o Trust me, you'll get there sooner than you think.

Max, haftime, Pez, Ana, Judith, Linda, Angie, thank you so much for the lovely compliments, dolls, you are so sweet <3<3<3<3

2rps3di.jpg

HollySisk wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Very happy for you Kate! And your doll looks so elegant with her new lips.
    I love the dress! Where is it from?

Thanks, Holly! ;) Pez is right, it's from Thelia pertnership. Here's the full view:

2elz5u8.jpg

Sure is a nice reward this pretty dress!

I managed to get two boxes so far and both of them brought me 2500$ each, which is kinda meh.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    Thanks for the welcome! I've been playing since earlier this year and have been stalking the forums since. I definitely play everyday, was just shy to jump in here. But what's the point of fabulous outfits if no one sees them? So here I am :)

I won some really cute (TB?) shoes in my first box (black strappy heels with a gold toe). Then I got my SG lips sign and won 25 Kstars in my second black box, woooo! Not far off my gold box, so hoping to keep up the good luck.
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    OMG they brought this SMC!! But still, it costs over $20... so no...

IMG_8334.jpg

ahhh the more I see it, the more I'm thinking about buying it. that hairstyle is just amazing <333
    not sure, though! I think I will wait a couple of days and see. :rolleyes:
    Last year, we had TB Sale in the closet 4 weeks in a roll this time of the year (September). I posted it in "Throwback Sale in the Closet Wishlist" thread on page 1. I hope the TB sale keeps coming like last year. :)

Congrats Kate! So glad you got it. I grinded so hard on the weekend and got my KStars back, too! Hehe! :D

ahhh really? I wasn't around for that so I'm super excited to be here! <33
    perfect way of celebrating my birthday :o
  • Options
    When's your birthday?
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    When's your birthday?

today, Kalinda! <3 I'm 24 now :rolleyes: yayy! haha thank you for asking! <33
  • Options
    Happy birthday, JudithKKH! Hope you have an awesome day :)

22-happy-birthday-greetings-card.preview-1.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Happy birthday Judith!! :D
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    giphy.gif

Hope you are having the best day, Judith!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Happy birthday, JudithKKH! Hope you have an awesome day :)

22-happy-birthday-greetings-card.preview-1.jpg
    Chelsea. wrote: »
    Happy birthday Judith!! :D
    giphy.gif

Hope you are having the best day, Judith!!

ahhh thank you so much! <33
    you're all making this day extra special for me and I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart! :D
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Happy birthday, Judith!! I hope it's an awesome one! :D Treat yourself to something nice ;)

Welcome, kmtthat! We're happy to have you here! Congrats on your lucky gift box picks so far!

Linda, that pick must really sting. Ugh. :( I'm sorry.

I've been grinding like crazy so I can free up the second half of my week. I got 25 K-stars in my first box (woohoo!) and kash in my second. Both palettes had a pretty decent selection of tiles overall, too. Feeling good so far!

But then, I opened my gold palette...

LSN76RF.png

What is this?! I would consider this a krappy palette for a black box, let alone a GOLD box. Plus, now that we have 4 days to finish the midweek instead of 3, I definitely don't want or need SIX tiles of energy in a box. I just can't believe this is a gold box. Gah. I don't know if I feel more irritated or disappointed.

Sorry for the grumpy post, but I needed to vent a little after that, lol. I'll shift gears back to positivity now. How is everyone doing today? Let's pass out some cake to celebrate Judith's birthday. Hoping our Florida posters are safe and sound.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Pez wrote: »
    Let's pass out some cake to celebrate Judith's birthday. Hoping our Florida posters are safe and sound.

Yes! I hope they'll check in soon.
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Happy birthday Judith!! Hope you have a great day

giphy.gif
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Happy birthday to the sweetest person ever, sending you lots of hugs Judith <3333333
    kmtthat wrote: »
    Hi all! New to the forum :). Grinding through shows and hoping to win some KStars in boxes. Debating getting the SG lips so would see winning KStars as a clear sign to do it!

Hey, welcome! You doll looks so beautiful! I hope you'll have fun here with us :o
    Seriously...

IMG_8376.jpg

Oh no!! I hope you get better picks the next time Linda <3
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    I got this new hair from the items we added (starting to consider longer styles) and the shoes from a box. Can you believe this outfit is available for cash? It's so cute for this transition weather.

7.3_fall_promo_and_midweek_event.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    happy birthday, Judith!

And Kalinda, your doll looks great in that hair! I just bought it for Everly, too-- I posted a pic in the Fashion thread!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    But then, I opened my gold palette...

LSN76RF.png

What is this?! I would consider this a krappy palette for a black box, let alone a GOLD box. Plus, now that we have 4 days to finish the midweek instead of 3, I definitely don't want or need SIX tiles of energy in a box. I just can't believe this is a gold box. Gah. I don't know if I feel more irritated or disappointed.

Well ... We ask to remove 4K Ka$h so now instead of getting Ka$h, we get more energy bolts.giphy.gif

Come on Glu, replace some of the energy/ 4K$ boxes with 25 K-Stars, if not 40, please ...#Replace4K$with25Kstars

Kalinda got So Glamm lips, too!! Looking good~ <3

Happy Birthday, Judith!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I would be happy with 5 or 10 stars instead. I got so much energy, I'm only 100 points away from finishing.

I know I'm late with this, but I'm super grateful for the TB sale. I bought two hairstyles, plus finally got to try on the SoGlam eyes and realize they weren't my style.

I think there were some Christmas eyes the first year I wanted, unless I'm dreaming. Would love to see those if they exist.
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Happy birthday JudithKKH! Sorry I'm late, Irma knocked out all the power lines and stuff around me so internet connection comes and goes. My birthday is on the 20th and I'll also be 24, so we're super close in age! September buddies!

As for the event, to my internet problems, I haven't even gotten to play yet, and don't know when they'll fix it (I'm on a small temporary wifi that comes and goes every 2 seconds, it's not strong enough to load the game) so I'm way behind on the tb event :(

The good news is, the hurricane is done and no major damage to my family or I. We had some light flooding and our front gate is completely gone lol, but no one was hurt and there's nothing that can't be fixed. Now I'm just waiting for everything to get back to normal, power-wise, before life can go back to normal.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy to read that you and your family are safe, AListJacey!!
    I can imagine it will take some time before power is back up...

Btw, I added your name and Judithkkh's to the birthday calendar thread!

Angeline&John, the gold pallettes always had more energy, Kash and K-stars in them (40, 4000 and 40) compared to the black boxes (25, 2500 and 25)!
    What also really bugs me is the lack of black and gold box items in the pallettes. And now Glu removed the accessories from the Throwback boxes and added them to the gold and black boxes... which I also rarely see...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I can't believe I've already finished the event. Grinding away on my reality show for my past 24 hours or so.

Here's what I won...

IMG_5264.png

A little devastated. But whatevs
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    That's great news Jacey!! I'm happy to hear you and your family are safe. I heard on the radio yesterday that our city sent 50 workers to help local electrical companies fix power lines and restore power quicker. I bet a lot of cities are doing the same thing so hopefully it won't be long!

I opened my second black box early this morning (since we have the extra day I've been catching up on storyline gigs) and the only available items were kash and energy :mad: What's the point of calling it a GIFT box when your prizes are only slightly better than the daily box?
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    I would be happy with 5 or 10 stars instead. I got so much energy, I'm only 100 points away from finishing.

Totally agree! For midweek boxes, because they are free, I would be happy to get 5 or 10 K-Stars instead of 4K Kash. But, for the weekend event GB that we pay 40 KStars for, I hope Glu will consider to #Replace4K$with25Kstars! :)

Angeline&Jon, the gold pallettes always had more energy, Kash and K-stars in them (40, 4000 and 40) compared to the black boxes (25, 2500 and 25)!
    What also really bugs me is the lack of black and gold box items in the pallettes. And now Glu removed the accessories from the Throwback boxes and added them to the gold and black boxes... which I also rarely see...

I'm grateful for Glu to put some TB accessories in the black/ gold boxes. But, I agree, for players who own all the TB accessories that was released to black/ gold boxes so far, the actual black/ gold box items should be in the palettes, not just energy and Kash! Recently, I got so many black box palettes only contained energy/ Kash and I don't even have most of the TB accessories. :(

Glad you're safe, Jacey! Sorry to hear that you can't play much. I sent you something in the game. Hopefully it will make you feel better when your power is back. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    I realize every day feels like #VideoGamesDay, but we're celebrating today!

twitter_videogame_day_promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Ok, I'm intrigued! #videogamesday. Tell us More?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It's the only National Social Media Holiday that really matters! When I said celebrate, I meant online...
    #VIPKalinda