Options

☆☆KK:H Weekend Event - 12/22/17 - 'Twas A few nights before Christmas and all through the Game.....

Comments

• Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I love so much this event and This is my Edit with @Danizzle my new friend ?☺️❣️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Didn't realize we were posting our weekend looks here too and was saving mine before LOL - 

Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Adrie said:
    I love so much this event and This is my Edit with @Danizzle my new friend ?☺️❣️
    I just love the picture ? @Adrie is so quick and talented ??? Honestly I don't think I can do this kind of work though haha
  • Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    Adrie said:
    I just love the picture ? @Adrie is so quick and talented ??? Honestly I don't think I can do this kind of work though haha
    I teach you ❤️ and thanks for your compliments haha ​​I love being your friend @Danizzle ❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Danizzle said:

So I dressed to impress at this weekend event like this
    So when I arrived, how disappointed I were to see my doll looking exactly as Willow Pape -but as a better version of course ?- WTF ??! LMAO hahaha

lol. dressed as Willow shocked me too, then I realized, huh, I look pretty good. Also, you should see what the model badmouthing me was wearing. the nerve she has wearing a long pink dress, purple lips and green eye shadow
    text
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Kim’s Kristmas Party is next. Best thing, you just have to go over to Kim’s & get 4 kstars. No energy needed. But you have to sit thru a lecture by Kim & Kourt saying you’re a bad little girl.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited December 2017
    As much as I dislike a lot of the Christmas storyline (I donate to charity, always help the newcomers when I have the OPTION, and always choose the kind answers when talking to people so why am I getting treated like a bad person...) I do appreciate the small gift of K stars from the Kardashians. It ALMOST makes up for 2 weekends of everyone treating me like I’m Willow Pape 2.0 or something. 

Edit: side note, 12 hour gigs only get you 25 event points? Kinda seems disproportionate 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Thanks @klena for the next quest briefing
    And @KaylaJ I totally understand you ??? sometime the NPC generated by the game are so out with their style ???
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I woke up this morning and realised that this entire two-weekend storyline is basically just "your friends think you're a bad person and take it upon themselves to put on an elaborate performance telling you how bad they think you are". Merry Christmas, haha. I hadn't realised why it felt so offensive and condescending but I think that's the reason.
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I’ve been doing reality show after reality show this weekend. This really is gonna take me forever to reach #1. 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I've been pretty busy with traveling recently, only just got to the hot chocolate. But I've been lucky with my boxes recently :smile: Got the hair and a couple of Xmas items :blush: However, I doubt I'll have any more time to grind for the rest of the earnables, I really like them, too :/

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I’ve been doing reality show after reality show this weekend. This really is gonna take me forever to reach #1. 
    I just reached 100. Rising the ranks is soooo slow. But at least your ranking won't go down if you don't do shows in awhile. That's the saving grace.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Zzzelena said:

I've been pretty busy with traveling recently, only just got to the hot chocolate. But I've been lucky with my boxes recently :smile: Got the hair and a couple of Xmas items :blush: However, I doubt I'll have any more time to grind for the rest of the earnables, I really like them, too :/

Same here @Zzzelena. I don't have much time to grind for the rest of the earnables either because I'm working and I can't take my tablet with me to play KKH at my job lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Does anyone know why the first freebie box is 55 event points and is it because glu extended the event for 4 days? I think that I'll only have time to grind for the hot cocoa and that's pretty much it basically. :/ And what's the completion of the event for the last earnable?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas. I've been decorating since 5 a.m. I did a week's worth in a day. Ok I didn't put out all 50 something nutcrackers. I picked and chose, and sent the rest right back down, like I was trying on shoes at bloomies. Most embarrasing moment......I was frantic. could only find my stocking and Baba's GFs. I put the boys on high alert. open all the boxes downstairs.....find those stockings. Nothing. I was sending them into the closet next.. I found the stockings. I put my oversize purse on them sitting in the dining room chair. Yeah, I was that dumb. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @Carol Davida this event is 700 points total. I thought it was going to be worst when the first box need 55 instead of usual 25.
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    Oh gosh I dread the day when glu wanna purposefully increased the event to 700 points @klena. Well at least this event is somewhat manageable and it ain't a party event either ha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas Eve. It'seems a crazy week, ordinarily we'do be opening a new thread for our WeekDay Event, but since our Weekend event runs over, and it's such a Holiday Week, we'll keep this thread for our WeekDay Event too, OK? Hmmm. I think we need some Christmas lights in here too, have to guide our Glu Goddess to the right thread for any Teasers.........
    https://youtu.be/z5dfpe_-Lgg

Yeah, that should get her attention when the time is right.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I've been so MIA on this game lately that I'm super duper confused as to why I didn't get a phone call from Simon for the weekend event quests smh :/
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Ok, are you caught up from last week? I wasn’t so I had to ‘finish’ that, which then leads into this week’s. Does that help?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    misstee4334misstee4334 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi - I’m new! I played the game heavily when it first came out then took a break for a few years. Now I’m back to being obsessed lol I’m jealous you guys have the cute holiday dresses! All I got was this one 

• Options
    edited December 2017

Ok, are you caught up from last week? I wasn’t so I had to ‘finish’ that, which then leads into this week’s. Does that help?

Uh no I haven't done last week's quests my doll didn't step outside to take that call from Simon. Oh great my game and I are doomed :s
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    edited December 2017

I won the plaid dress for the diva but there's absolutely no way that I'm gonna get that hot chocolate for my doll on time since there's no solution to trigger the event's quests on my game :'( I was looking forward to play anyways since I have two days off for the holidays.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options

I won the plaid dress for the diva but there's absolutely no way that I'm gonna get that hot chocolate for my doll on time since there's no solution to trigger the event's quests on my game :'( I was looking forward to play anyways since I have two days off for the holidays.

Does doing reality shows not work for you?
    IOS

• Options
    KaylaJ said:

Yes it does @KaylaJ but I'm so far behind on my game. I've just started the event this morning and I'm not even close to aim for the hot cocoa even just yet.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Guys, I swear I thought I started a Fashion thread. So so sorry. :( Continue to post them here, and ........just an hourr and 20 minutes till Christmas. Hope you all have a wonderful day.
    Carol, you need a little Christmas encouragement. You can do it doll. That hot cocoa will be steaming in your dolls hand before you know it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I’m late for our Christmas lunch but have to pop in to wish you all a wonderful Christmas ? ?

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Oh no @Carol Davida ! You still have some time left, you can make it doll!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I celebrated Christmas yesterday, on Christmas Eve, with a big dinner at our house for my family and my husband’s family! It was great, but I ate sooo much that I have to take an extra long run today hahaha!
    And when the twins and my husband wake up we will open the presents, cant wait!! No plans for the rest of today or tomorrow, so chilling in our pj’s it is!!
    And I finished the event! Gosh I’m so in love with my new items ❤️❤️

Merry Christmas everyone!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options

KaylaJ said:

Yes it does @KaylaJ but I'm so far behind on my game. I've just started the event this morning and I'm not even close to aim for the hot cocoa even just yet.
    You can do it! with having points from the plaid dress you may still have time!
    IOS