Options

v9 Update! Walk on the Wild Side

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2018
    No it's not time to update. Don't send players to the App Store on a fools errand. Seriously. WTFudge Candy?
    Kalinda will tell us when it's time to update. we haven't even had the Hints about the update yet. Did you lose your program? It goes....Anticipate......Spoilers from Glu Goddess......Anticipate and dream some more...then when the time is right, Kalinda tells us it's out and THEN we run off to the playstore to wait for it.
    Do you yell "Fire" in crowded movie theaters too?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I could use another Kstar sale. ;)

But adding to what others have suggested -
    • In the closet, maybe put a L or R next to bracelets so we know which side it goes on.
    • Make all the high boots work with all dresses, shorts, and pants, or at least put a note or let us know what they will pair with. I hate it when I have to find and add my bottoms again.
    • It's nice that Glu added a "remove clothes" button. How about a "random" button? That would be fun.
    • Give the guys more long hair options that you can BUY. The long hair available for my spouse seem kind of dated. I would love to get him a new cool one.
    • New giftable clothes or fun handheld items.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I would love a throwback sale! I want a lot of things that I’ve missed or wasn’t here for 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I just thought maybe the dress section in the closet could be divided into short dresses and gowns. I don't even have as much dresses as most of you have here and the scrolling is infinite
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ohhh that's a good idea. The dress section is rather large. Same goes for jewelry, honestly. Would be nice if it was separated out by necklaces, earrings, etc.
  • Options
    flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I honestly hope that the ability to dress up our pets isn't the BIG thing about the update, because this isn't something big at all.

Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • Options
    Oh I love brad. I hope the update brings everyone at least one thing from their wish Lists
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    For me, it's the same as it has been since I lost all of my progress last year: safe storage system, also for players who are already playing.

I lost 2 years worth of progress. It took me a few months to get over it and I did start a new game, but I don't think I can do it again to be honest. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    You know, I really love that little doggie in the black leather. What kind does he look like?if I can make him look like that..lt's the only pet I would walk. That little pooch speaks to me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think that's a panther...
    It looks like it has the same body shape as the lion cub in Dubai.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I forgot, most importantly, give the guys back 3 items for the weekend!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited May 2018
    My Update Wish List

- Safe storage so players don’t lose years of progress (and $$$$)
    - Prioritize Male dolls!!! Give them three earnables every weekend and give them more designer clothes
    - Care about your long term players!!!
    - Reorganize closet and add more categories so it’s easier to find stuff
    - Give us rewards when we level up. It used to unlock new items in closet but I haven’t seen that in a couple of years. At a minimum Glu should give 10 Kstars when we level up.
    - Add new TB items (and increase the amount of GC that we get in lieu of TB item)
    - Add more levels to celebrity perks
    - Add more Kash items in our closets
    - Add more achievements
    - Add more comebacks
    - Include this shade of green as an eye color for our dolls

Hey Glu! Notice NO ONE is hoping for more cities!!! We loved that y’all enhanced Tokyo last update. Enhance other existing locations instead of giving us one more location that we only use for one quest
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Aww, I love him. What should I name him.....Half the time I knew my pets for where they are and the other half I name them for what they are for example my Lhasa apso her name is lassie. LOL. The cat on Monaco....mona duh. :D But his name will have to be special. spike?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kkhmozhakkhmozha Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I hope there will be body shapes, our baby to GROW UP, 3/more babies, baby clothes!! 
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I have yelled other things in a movie theatre before but a fire ohh that would be hilarious to yell anyway kkh related I'm so pumped for 9.0 I posted about this thread and the kkh Instagram community are shaking 😂
  • Options
    AnyaKKHAnyaKKH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited May 2018
    - More hair colors
    - More eye colors
    - More body types
    - More makeup colors
    - More eye makeup styles, maybe a wing liner, or eyeliner with mascara, mascara with bottom eyelashes
    - More lip makeup options, ombré, metallic, duo,
    - Face contour for all face types
    - More skin colors
    - More facial features
    - I think with this new update you should be able to have your own pet store, to fit with the theme
    - I would like to see a second hair color option, to change highlight colors or root colors, any hairstyle that has more than one hair color, I would like to be able to change the color you can't currently change.
    - Classic black heels, we don't have a perfect black stiletto in this game and it's driving me nuts.
    - I would like to be able to remove hats from hairstyles.
    - I would like to see old hair/ clothes replace with newer versions, basically the same item but made to fit the more modern game, some of the stuff is outdated.
    - I would like to see hairstyles with gaps in them fixed, when the dolls head moves and then the back of the hair isn't filled in and u can see through it.
    - I'd like to be able to paint our walls, and change our floors.
    - I would like to have a pet room, in our bel air home, so we can access all of our pets at once.
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Oh body shapes sound great
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    I'd love to organize the closet 1st - Spare bedroom closet. A section of the closet, (Or a section in each category, where we put the clothes we never ever wear, unless someone says dress in mustard color...and you have to go to the 'spare bedroom closet" for your mustard items.
    2nd - up and down button to take you to the top or bottom of the closet in a flash (reduce wrist strain of excessive scrolling)

Eta: Gee, I haven't seen anyone beg or chant lately. Has Cruelella snatched up all the puppies or so,ething?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Can we get a hint, please?
    Android
  • Options

I have yelled other things in a movie theatre before but a fire ohh that would be hilarious to yell anyway kkh related I'm so pumped for 9.0 I posted about this thread and the kkh Instagram community are shaking 😂

You may already know this @Candyfloss_kkh but the former educator in me can’t help but make sure you know. Yelling “fire” in a movie theatre is not protected as free speech. I cannot recall the case name but the Supreme Court specifically uses yelling fire in a movie theatre as an example of when your right to free speech is not more important than the public right to safety. So next time you’re at the movies, yell “I love Kim”or “Tristan is a cheater”all you want but no “fire!”
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Well @HollySisk to Be perfectly honest I did request Dallas and a radio station and a storyline about Khloe asking us to help at the radio station she worked out when she was in Dallas , but I certainly don’t expect that this update I just wanted to get it on the record so does that count
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    @kokokokonut and @HollySisk I yelled yass queen in the movies today and a drag queen said oh hey 😂😂
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I'm fckn laughing @Candyfloss_kkh
    If I was you I would be like... what?!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Well, that's better than yelling fire (you can face legal chargeservices as pointed out by the lovely @HollySisk ) but >

Meant to say please don’t start rumors about thecupdate.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited May 2018
    A spoiler from KKH official on instagram! "Once the new update comes out, you can invite that hottie from Konnections to meet you at Central Park. Plus, you can bring a pet on the date! "

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Happy about Central Park (finally), but I can't believe they are going to call "BIG UPDATE" an update related to pets. Boooooooooooooring.
    We want body shapes and toddlers. Not clothes for pets, for God's sake. Listen to your customers at least ONCE, Glu!
    Android
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I agree with people in adding safe storage. I can't think of anything else because I get tired of bringing up the same things I want to see added that might never become an option.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I still just want a better way to travel between locations.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Chelsea. said:

A spoiler from KKH official on instagram! "Once the new update comes out, you can invite that hottie from Konnections to meet you at Central Park. Plus, you can bring a pet on the date! "

Our bird lady @KaylaJ is going to LOVE the parakeets on the finger.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    The pet clothing isn't exciting for me at all, but those little birds have softened my heart, cause I have lil parrots like that (I guess the spoiler ones are not parrots lol) and sometimes I have one on my phone or even on my finger while I tap :-D They are exactly the same colours as the spoiler ones minus the yellow heads, though I don't see them sharing a hand irl .. :-D
    Anyways, I'm excited for casual clothing