Options

💎 KK:H Weekend Event 10/5/18 - VIP! Hairstyles and More Alice & Olivia!

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

@KalindaKing will this be solved in a future update? I would really for my doll to move around or at least hold an item while wearing this gorgeous hairstyle?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I have luck in my first box
    Well, I thought I was lucky until I see that I could not use my hair with my clutch. This is very disappointing because in the banner the doll is wearing both. I would very much like the team at Glu to fix this.

My doll is very sad about not being able to wear her new hair with the clutch.

• Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I wasn’t going to comment but for once I’m gonna say I’m really happy that they switched the eyes with the dress. I have brown eyes irl my doll has light purple eyes and i just switched them to blue for a change and love it! Part of the fun is changing my doll’s look.

Got the boots in my free box and I’m cool with that, did not want the long hair. I don’t like the earnable dress at all so I’m stopping here!
    I didn’t even notice that they removed a bunch of the Kollections this week, which makes me sad but Kalinda told us they’d reappear at later times and as I can’t afford that much anyway I can wait.

What I am tired of is the crappy weekend quests! Can we actually have something where it looks like there was at least SOME effort put into it? Not just “Hi you have 3 photoshoots bye” ?! 
    I really want to see some gameplay changes, considering how much money everyone sinks into the game. 
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @KathrineKapelli @Danizzle hahaha are you really talking about Kendji Girac? This guy is loooved by all young french girls (like my niece, 11 yo). That's funny  :)
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

So I got pretty lucky right away. But I really wanted the boots! And since it's a VIP I'll try to chase them this time, why not right.
    Well. I spent all my k-stars. No frigging boots 😭 Got so much energy though, I think it was enough to complete like 10 gigs back to back
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    With the long hair, I noticed my ring wasn't showing. Playing around, I put on the studded mittens in misc. When I took them off....boom. My ring showed.  Back to try with the bag now........

Asking me to switch out the graphic, I'lll do it on  one in the Fashion  thread, but I'm not comfortable changing Kalinda's posts, so that one will stay as is.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love this week’s earnables, and got the cute gold clutch in my free box! My doll doesn’t wear different eye colors often but I love the way the new color looks. I thought I’d share what I bought during this event with you guys:

• Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    You're very welcome @Angeline & Jon
    And yeah @KathrineKapelli I love the way the signature allows us to interact to each other  
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @Angeline & Jon
    I hope you had a marvelous birthday!

Happy Birthday 🎂 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @Danizzle It seems to be a mysterious secret everyone else knows about! How do you customise it? It's probably obvious but I can't see the option anywhere...
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    OMG I had the worst time with the gift boxes!!! So much energy!!! And most palettes only two items. Grrrr. At least I won k stars a few times to offset this mess. I missed one more screenshot that was more energy and cash. Not even chasing the hair I'm so mad.

I'm not even excited to style and post my new looks tbh.
    iOS
  • Options
    @LindaVB
    I admit that I was surprised when you were so excited about this short hair migrating from K&K to KKH.  I normally love your style but I didn’t like this wig at all. Well, color me wrong! I think its pretty darn cute with the right outfit!

@LindaVB  Dixie rockin’ the “Linda Hair”  @kokokokonut

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Thanks @KathrineKapelli & @HollySisk 💖

Here’s how you can change the greeting to friends: 
    In the wardrobe, click on the blue speech bubble then you can change the greetings.

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    Am I the only one that's not mad about the handheld items with the hair?
    I don't like my doll moving all the time and have to put a bag for her to stop. I need a "hands down" option in the game.
  • Options
    Great Picture @HollySisk we look great in those outfits. I'm loving the Linda hair.   I love all our hair in that pic.  :) Thanks for including me. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Is that a joke?! Only 2 items? This is so frustrating. I am really pissed right now, not because of me picking the wrong box, but because of this palette who is not worthy of a VIP event.

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    Oh @Allegorie - That palette is painful!  You have my sympathy. 

I am in ♥️ love ❤️ with the Alice+Olivia special purchase Hair!
    Here are some lovely dolls rockin’ different shades 

@Chelsea.  Dixie  @webra  @judithkkh

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @Angeline & Jon  Happy Birthday Girl! 🎈🎂 Wishing you a lovely day and year full of good things  :)

• Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @Allegorie yeah! I was actually listening to Kendji Girac because my neighbors were fckn obsessed with him so I wanted to know what made them loving it this much but I have to admit he's kind of good! 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'll share your feedback about making the eye color an earnable prize in the VIP event. I know some of the Kollections have disappeared, but we'll bring back Kollections soon and it will save your progress!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Good palette.  TERRIBLE picks

Good palette. Much better picks!!!  The purse is my favorite item and the dress is so pretty.  I want the boots but am going to try to stop the chase.... I have many admirable traits but self control is not one of them 

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Angeline & Jon!!
    iOS
  • Options
    Dress and the bag are great picks.  I am so happy to see all these palettes with 4 items.  Sure, we don't always pick well, but the chance is there.  ;)   I love the bag. And the boots.  I just wish we could wear jeggings under all these great boots.    I love the hair.  Love love love fest.  the idea of the separates is great.  so much versatility, tbh the pants.....meh.  But my dolls are rocking the tops with their own pants and skirts and its edgy and street smart.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I love the bag so much, I looked it up

Ho... nvm 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Opened 2 boxes and got cash and energy. Never been so disappointed. I never win anything 
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

THAT ALICE + OLIVIA HAIR FROM THE BUNDLE IS REALLY GORGEOUS! 😍💖✨

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    My next outfit post will probably feature clothing from the new update. Have a great weekend!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @Angeline & Jon Happy Birthday!

@HollySisk I agree! I am loving this hair. It was very well done and looks how I try (and fail) to style my hair to look like IRL.

I was happy to see all 4 items in my palette and was hoping everyone was having the same, but I guess not. I was thinking of chasing the hair, but I'm so happy with the a+o bundle hair, that I think I'll stop. 

I won the clutch (which I really love) but agree that the clutch gold color is different than many of the other gold colors in our clothing and a bit hard to match.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Haven’t got the free box yet but I’m REALLY hoping for the hair. The fact that most of you are getting 4 items gives me more hope, but enough hope that I’ll chase it? Probably not. Been ripped off too many times with this game tbh.

I don’t mind the eyes but that’s because I’ve wanted better blue eyes lol. But I feel like makeup/colors and stuff cost way to much in the closet. 
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

This was my free pallette. I was originally going to stop at this and not go for anything, but...I can never resist when I have k stars burning a hole in my pocket lol. Ended up getting the eye color and dress (and will be able to get the hair before the weekend is up). I bought the Hamptons rug, some new poses, I chased in the gb and won the 2 event items I wanted (the hair and dress), and I purchased the following cute little puppers:
    Pomeranian

Pug

Italian Greyhound
    Corgi

Cocker Spaniel

Shiba Inu

I’m excited to finally have some more pets! I have been stuck at 4 for a while now.