Options

💎 KK:H Weekend Event 10/5/18 - VIP! Hairstyles and More Alice & Olivia!

Comments

• Options
    Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    Hi guys.
    Sorry that this is going to be unrelated to the topic but I'm just back after a while and I see there are many things to catch up so please help me. I remember that there was something like many new stories for players and they can choose which story to try (I got a red dress from it as well), but where is it now? And how Konnection work?
    Thank you guys so muchhh!!!
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Word. 

#SwitchThemBack

Does Glu even understand that once spoilers hit the board, they spread across social media and a late evening swap is going to result in lots of people waking up to an unwanted surprise? 

I see the big push of KKH ads on games and social media, this company trying to attract more players. Y'all random changes and screw ups make this game look so ratchet for new players that you're gonna make them turn around and leave. And I'm talking more ratchet than that knee length, raggedy, front-swept GB weave that wont even work with handhelds. 

You can think I'm rude or blunt or whatever, but really, listen to your audience. Dang. Put those eye and hair color in the closet and give us earnable shoes or handhelds. Personally, I'd rather earn/buy a handheld burrito.

Editing to add, I think I'll skip this week altogether cuz you got me pressed. Those dresses I was gonna buy aren't that great anyway. Plus I have better versions of this pink, looks too lavender, broken eggshell looking neckline, should be gown length dress. 
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    look man. you did that s**t to me with the lilac hair color and it left me broke. we're not doing this again. it's not like i'd use that eye color for my doll anyway, but the point is that you should leave complexion items in the closet, especially when dolls already lack options for diversity.

and also, it bummed me out when i saw that you started to retire kollections from the game. honestly man i don't have that many kstars. some people might be able to obliterate kollections and get all the items in a relatively short period of time, but most of us don't. i already have issues with videos. you cut daily stars from videos from 10 to 5, and sometimes to 3. you also stopped giving x2 stars from watching videos (when the offer appears). when i e-mailed glu about it, they made it sound like it's always been double rewards from the offers section only.

y'all can't fool me i've been in this void for over 4 years who do you think i am lmao.

it's cool you switched the items, but you shouldn't be exploiting the need for new complexion items like that.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    MARIA!!! Why doing this to me? Have I ever done something wrong to you? I'm never ever going to buy nor wear this. You're my publicist and you're the one who knows the best that Pape girl wants to stop my bags 😋

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Angeline & Jon!!!
    Wishing you all the best!!  <3

Android
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @Angeline & Jon

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay, happy birthday @Angeline & Jon !! Hope you are having the best day!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @Angeline & Jon  🎉🎉

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Happy Birthday Angeline.  Hope your day is very special, and you enjoy every moment.
    Sending some of my good luck Mojo to you for today.  :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Happy birthday @Angeline & Jon ! Hope you have a great day!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Happy birthday @Angeline & Jon , wishing you a fabulous year! 💮

• Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Happy birthday @Angeline & Jon ❤️
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My free box. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

So done with this game
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Aw, @yezx, if there was a 'GOL (groan out loud)' emoji, I'd have clicked it for you.
    I'm not feeling it this weekend either. I'm pleased for those who want blue eyes but Kathrine has green eyes and she wouldn't be 'her' without them. I was planning on getting a business and a pet or two but I'm not sure if I'll bother.
    And what's up with the weekend storyline again? 3 kstars for completing all three boring events? Why not 10? Or 30?
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Argh I'm so sorry @yezx ... those daily giftbox items have no business popping in the event giftboxes in my opinion.

Wow, lukcy pic, @MelanieKKH !!

@Chelsea123 those boots look so great, can't wait to see them on your doll!

I bought three pets in the Bel Air mansion, so I now own 7 of the 12 'pets'. My free box was Kash so I decided to open one more and behold... the hair!!! All this got me the eye color and the pink dress. Sadly the eye color will sit in my closet, never to be used as I have green eyes irl and my doll mimics that. 
    So now to tap till my fingers bleed, haha, I have got to earn some of those K-stars back!
    Happy tapping, dolls!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @yezx that's disappointing. Such boxes shouldn't even exist during a VIP weekend... the "not-so-free" box should be composed of items with a value of 15 K-Stars at least
    I haven't opened mine yet. I am really confused about the switch of earnables and I really don't want nor need the blue eyes, as my doll has brown eyes. I wanted to buy many accessories, but I think I'll save up for the next VIP event. I'll just open the first box and I'm done for this weekend. I'll focus on getting my businesses done. 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    Opened 2 boxes: the first one was great, but the second one gave me 4k kash
    iOS player
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ugh I only wanted the boots, spent 475 stars to get to that point. It went kash, energy, skirt, jumper, trainers then boots. 

My free GB box would've preferred the stars but of course got the kash. Wasn't really anything in the items I wanted boots are ok but not enough that I want to chase them.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It's good to see all the items back in the boxes. My ability to pick them, not as wonderful. Lol.  I'm loving the eyes in the new Kollection.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I really wanted the earnable dress and I was happy to see I was able to do it with 50 kstars. But then the order has changed.
    I understand that some dolls are really excited for this reason, I would’ve been too if I had blue eyes irl. Which is why I believe that new hair colors and eye colors should stay where they belong, in the closet and we ALL should be able to buy them whenever we want.
    That would’ve been awesome.
    iOS player
  • Options
    alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I see blue eyes are in minority here LOL As someone who has blue eyes and curly/frizzy long hair, this event was made for me! 😍And I got the boots from my GB, which is what I wanted! ❤️

• Options
    That's cool that some people love the eyes. Unfortunately it comes with a whole outfit. I don't like it, it has too much rock-ey punk-ey gore influence
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I think it’s ridiculous that during vip event we get cheap-o 3 kstar reward from 3 6 hr gigs!! Not ever 3 per gig but 3 total like wth are u serious! It seriously is a joke it should at least give out 10 or more star I think 25 would be ideal since you are most likely to get at least 25 star or heart in other event with the weekend storyline and I’m sure that giving out 25 kstar won’t send them bankrupt since the only thing you can eran with it is the first free box.. and these kollection thing are getting old, how about making a section of Alice  + Olivia in the closet with all the clothes and leave it there ? I mean I don’t really care cause those clothes are not my forte so I won’t buy them either way but just a suggestion!! Also I agree the eye color and hair colors should stick being in the closet and not earnables .. my doll have white eyes and that’s how it ll stay! Also those gb boxes uggh where to start!!! I pick cash twice and an ugly brown bag .. it only had 2 items from the gb and energy !! Like would it kill u to fix these boxes?? It isn’t worth wasting 40 star to open a box and get cash or white box prizes!! It should be event points ,gb items,all 4 of them obviously and kstars prize only ! No energy or cash and  absolutely noVwhite or black box prizes , those should stay in the white and black boxes!! Lord how greedy can someone be!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I did a round on the Alice & Olivia Limited Koletion and sadly i got energy from it :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im soo happy with my GiftBox pick!
    I got the extra long hair! I LOVE IT!!!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Spent 80 k stars on a play at a kollection I’ve been working on... won 85 k stars!! So not only did I get a profit of 5, it was enough for the eyes. I’m in the minority I guess that loves the eyes, I’ve had grey eyes since like 2014 because all of the blues in the closet look so unnatural, so I love these. I do agree about how these should have been in the closet tho... seems weird to “win” an eye color, or any other complexion item. 

Also in my free box I was literally about to click the one with the long hair, switched last second and got these pants instead ☹️ (forgot to screenshot pallete but hair was top row, second from the left, and this was underneath)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Thank you so much! You are so sweet!!😊 @Rumpelstilzchen @Danizzle @LindaVB @Chelsea123 @kokokokonut @yezx @Johana @ArianaKKH
    Although my forum notification is still not working, it‘s hard not seeing all your beautiful posts. Did you all run into Jon in the game?
    I changed his greeting so my girl can see it when they go on a date and he has been saying all the sweet things today! 💕 Not that I don’t hear them enough. My hubby, Jon in real life, he has been saying happy birthday to me everyday since October 1. He said this way, he won’t forget to say it on my actual birthday. 😒😂

And ... Look at my free box palette ... tada ... best birthday gifts!! 🎉🎁 
    Sharing my good luck with all of you! Have a great weekend, everyone! 💖

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Oh, slightly belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @Angeline & Jon!
    How do you change the greetings? When I met Dani in Panino the other day ( @Danizzle ) she said she was listening to Kendji Girac, who I didn't know about, so I went off to Spotify to discover his cool music! Just another way this game enhances our lives (as well as ruining our lives, lol).
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!