Options

💎 KK:H Weekend Event 10/5/18 - VIP! Hairstyles and More Alice & Olivia!

Comments

• Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    While my first picks were awful, I kept my hopes up and the second ones were amazing.

• Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Got some free k stars so I decided to chance it, then got a free box and won some more k stars so I opened another and I’m actually very pleased this time. Disappointed I didn’t get the hair BUT these boxes seem more fair and balanced so when I get some more stars I will open again. I want that hair lol!

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Does anyone remember how many days in a row you can skip dates with your husband before he threatens to break up? I really don't want to spend energy on dates when I have k stars to earn!
    iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @AliBryant It's at least 2 days. His emotions in your home will indicate when it's time. You'll notice after you do a date he has a happy face, then it goes to neutral, then sad, then angry as time goes on. When you notice an angry face, that's your indicator to go on a date to avoid a breakup call. He will keep calling in the meantime. I just accept and don't go on the date. I've been using this method since they added the emotions and it's never failed for me.

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thank you @soundspretty. I just went home and he had the angry face already (I accepted a date last night and never went on it), so I guess I will do one now and hopefully it'll carry me through the weekend!
    iOS
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I'm a little bummed about the earnables. I do like the eye colour and will get it, but the dress just doesn't scream '300 kstars' to me. The hair is not my style so I'll skip the event after I get the eye colour.
    It's a shame because I always look forward to vip events! I save up kstars to spend them during an event but if the earnables are not my style then I'll save them. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    @AliBryant Once I figured out this trick it made things a lot easier. They're still needy, but it takes the pressure off having to fit in dates all the time. I want to say they call every 24 hours after your last date and you can ignore 2 calls before they get angry. For anyone else wanting to try this, I don't know if you'll get different results if you decline dates when he calls. I just always accept and let the timer run out. 

• Options
    @September I feel like we only get a good VIP event once in a blue moon. Normally I just go after the GB and the first prize and rarely go beyond that. It's hard to warrant spending that many stars on clothing or a hairstyle when you can purchase 2-3 or even 5 outfits/hairstyles for that same price. I always second guess myself because the items just don't seem worth it. If the event points needed were lowered, that would be a different story. Like I'd probably always finish VIP events if the point system was changed to something like 15, 50, 150, 300. It's so disproportionate now. Too big of a jump between the second and third item.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    If the A&O hairstyle would have been the grand prize, I would have gone all the way. I haven't spent a kstar yet. Maria doesn't call. And I just accidentally did an 8h gig at Bel Air..
    Don't really like the earnables and I don't have a plan.. 
    I'm too lazy to do the weekend gigs this time. 3 kstars for all that work just don't motivate me.
    I like the Karl sale, but maybe I will wait until Black Friday. 
    I will just go with the flow..
    Android
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Thought I’d try for a gb item...... yikes
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Awww. Sorry you weren't lucky with that pick.  Sending good luck vibes if you feel like going  for another one.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I feel you @mikaylachimo... Well at least it's one daily GB item less that can show up to ruin our lives...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    I am absolutley crazy over the SMC haIr.  If j never wear another hair, I'll be fine. ( Okay I exaggerated for effect) but its drop dead gorgeous.  Have we missed the Glu Goddess Friday pic?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I posted a few hours ago  :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Oh I missed that!  A picture and a hint!  Tytyty.  The picture is lovely, but the hint had me smiling from ear to esr....
    Everybody...don't  forget your design center dresses. They leave with the update, right?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts

• Options
    @t_tree you didnt get a few puppies....you got a kennel!  Have you named them?  I love how we can keep track of what pets we have in the wardrobe .  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Look who joined me in St Moritz

@Johana
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @HollySisk @Chelsea. @webra

So stylin’ in A&O hair/outfits!
    ❤️
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    [ x ] Bought some new lips
    [ x ] Bought the Alice & Olivia $9.99 outfit
    [ x ] Bought the sparkly purple dress I really wanted
    [ x ] Bought 4 gift boxes
    [ x ] Earned the eye color and pink dress
    [    ] A full night's sleep
    [    ] Fixing the awful eyebrow wax that I got yesterday

So, all in all, I think I'm doing alright, even if I only have 1 1/2 eyebrows.
     :p 
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    @kokokokonut I haven’t even named the 4 pets I already had! I’m a bad pet mom :( 
  • Options
    @skevans I usually have marks on my face for at least a week after I get an eyebrow wax  :D
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @KalindaKing Me too!
    I have some family coming into town this weekend and wanted to treat myself to some nice brows, but I knew something was wrong when the wax touched me the first second. It was waaay too hot.

Literally half of my left eyebrow is missing and I have bright red outlines of the ghost of my brows.

But at least my doll looks nice, so that's something?!
    :p
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Happy birthday, @Angeline & Jon ! You're so sweet and helpful and I'm happy to know you!

Everly heard it was her birthday, and that Angeline had a super-busy day of superstarring to do, so she popped by her photo shoot with a bubble tea pick-me-up for her! 

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    @haftime
    I've been meaning to post today, I'm OBSESSED with Everly's look today! She's flawless, I wish I could pull off that hairstyle/outfit in person.
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I styled a casual look with the alice + olivia sweater and hair, plus red pants! I finally bought these “dad sneakers” - love the look, but not the name

#VIPKalinda
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Why do I taunt myself like this?

(For context, I already got the dress and purse. ALL I WANT IS THE HAIR THATS IT.)

• Options
    Ouch.  We can all wish really hard for you.......
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Happy belated birthday, doll! @Angeline & Jon Wishing you loads of love and happiness :heart:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    @skevans
    Aw, thank you for your sweet words! It's funny that right after I posted that picture, Everly changed her clothes! Maria called with a luxe goal-- though a kash one, of course-- so she's wearing those new earrings now. Now I'm like, maybe Everly should change back, lol! 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.