Options

KK:H Weekday Event 10/15/18 - Say What Now?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited October 2018 in KKH General Discussion

https://youtu.be/SsmVgoXDq2w
So we're trying something different this week,
with the holidays coming,
and Kim's birthday fast approaching,
We're going to start the weekly thread off with just general chat.
(I mean how many weeks do we turn ourselves inside out begging for spoilers...)
And doesn't it pretty much always ends up being a regular
Black/Black/Gold/TB grinding event?

So, if we're not beating the drums begging for spoilers......

Exactly.  Especially now with so many things
on the horizon.  Hey, if we run out of Birthday and Halloween talk,
we can always gossip about your sisters!

It's Ok, as long as we get your names right, right?

Right, no need to chant for Kalinda,
we'll learn our fate eventually.
(nice try Khloe, but for the dance
we've decided to go in a different direction dear.)
As a change of pace, we're just having Kris
help dance open the thread

Kris, that's the spirit.  But it needs a little extra 'umpffff'
What do you think Kim?

Ok, well that's good to know & something to celebrate, I guess.
But let's put that talent to work and open up this thread!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567

Comments

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I honestly dont care what we will get this time around!
    Anything but dating tough!
    Reality Shows or profesional Gigs would be cool cuz i would be able to do more reality shows to move up the list!
    BUT
    A SYS would be nice to, cuz since i play of Facebook we dont get those and then i could catch up on some missions and businesses i need to do :) 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Great opening Koko! Love that we are not talking about 'you know what', but just regular talk! 

Nah just kidding! I'm really looking forward to celebrating Halloween! Although I hoped we could have celebrated it in our new house, but construction is being delate so it will most likely be ready in the new year. Oh well, we will just make the most of it in our temporaty apartment!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're having a 5-Star Throwback Event. 

I'm excited to celebrate Kim's birthday next weekend! I was thinking about who I know that's Kim's age and I was like, wow, she has accomplished so much more! LOL
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options

I'm excited to celebrate Kim's birthday next weekend! I was thinking about who I know that's Kim's age and I was like, wow, she has accomplished so much more! LOL
    What kind of 5 Star Trowback Event will we be having tough?? :)
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Professional!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    @KalindaKing will the trowback boxes comeback or will it be again a trowback kolection?? :)
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I hope we start seeing more reality, party and SYS during weekday events. I've been playing for almost 3 months now and there's been only one party event. The trophy in Bel Air requires 10!!! It will be years before I get it at this rate.
    iOS
  • Options
    A new house is such a mixed bag.  We were promised by Thanksgiving, then Christmas, finally the end of January we were in.  You must be so excited.  Isn't it great picking your cabinets, and counters and colors, and things? 

And I too will be happy with whatever task we're working towards starting tomorrow.   Although, I have to be honest,  I'm super excited for Kim's birthday event next weekend.  Her birthday is always fun,  Anyone know of any real life plans for the birthday girl?  I love that places pay her and do a 'birthday party' for her.  It would be fun a couple of times, but by now it must feel like "Ugh, I have to work on my birthday".  Does that still happen?  I know the others do the working birthdays, but is Mrs. West past that?   
    If you are Kim Kardashian West, what do you want for a birthday present?  This year when SugarB asks what I'd like for Christmas.....I have my answer.  i want a tiara.  Lol.

thank you Kalinda.  enjoy the rest of the weekend!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    oh thank god it’s professional. 
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    With school I haven't been able to get past the gold box for weeks so I'm glad it's a professional! I really want to try and participate this week because I've finished so many exams and might actually be able to get to the throwback. I just didn't want to waste a bunch of money on dating and risk not getting the TB again... although I do agree with @AliBryant I want to see some other events during weekdays especially party events. 
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Glad it’s professional, I’m super low on money and I was afraid it was gonna be a dating event lol. I’m hoping maybe they’ll have a new better-quality Halloween throwback kollection maybe? 
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Slow question on eastern time when do the weekly thing start
  • Options
    all events start 5am eastern time USA, although I think that changes when daylight savings time ends in a few weeks
    iOS
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    no. Even when we have the time changes, it still begins 5:00 a.m. Eastern. That’s in 6 hours from this post time. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    and don’t forget, if you need to wake up for the event but don’t want to wake the whole house.....hydrate. The silent alarm.   Tank up on a boatload of water.....you’ll wake up naturally with beautiful skin in time for the event start.

Welcome to all new members I haven’t met yet, and those I have, again Welcome.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts

Hahaha my birthday is on Wednesday and I think I’m maybe a year older than Kim. Definitely not on her financial level, but I’m proud of myself in other ways!
  • Options
    kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I don’t know about anyone else - but I live in LA and after an event ends I have hours and hours where I want to be playing, but all that playing doesn’t go towards an event! It seems like a waste. Sometimes I go on a date or have a VIP hang - any suggestions? I was going to work some of my businesses but since it’s professional this week that would be a waste, too! What’s a doll to do???

Persoanlly - GLU I would love it if the clock was based on where you live. I have a hard time finishing events because hours have gone by while I’m sleeping and then they end early for me. Thoughts, dolls?
  • Options
    kkhReakkhRea Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    kristiazd said:
    I don’t know about anyone else - but I live in LA and after an event ends I have hours and hours where I want to be playing, but all that playing doesn’t go towards an event! It seems like a waste. Sometimes I go on a date or have a VIP hang - any suggestions? I was going to work some of my businesses but since it’s professional this week that would be a waste, too! What’s a doll to do???

Persoanlly - GLU I would love it if the clock was based on where you live. I have a hard time finishing events because hours have gone by while I’m sleeping and then they end early for me. Thoughts, dolls?
    I totally feel you on this. I live in LA as well and I have to stay awake till 2 am to see the events and then start on an 8 hour event. Afterwards I go to bed and then wake up to finish it. But if you have time try and grind through with reality tv shows (3-hour ones). I'm usually always able to finish by the last day if I'm consistent. 
  • Options
    Everyone plays on the universal clock of Glu. They abide by the Eastern time zone, and everyone starts and stops at the same time.  
    If you have extra energy you just want to tap out before shutting down, I go to Soho and start a 12 hour shift at Kardash. It adds up and the leftover energy is never lost.  You don'the lose anything for not finishing with 5 stars, and a couple of extra hundreds each night add up. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It does change for me because where I live doesn't participate in daylight savings time. So whereas now I get the events at 2am, once the rest of the US changes their clocks, I'll get it at 3am.

I am asleep when events start either way, so I always do an 8 hours event to 99% before I sleep, and when my alarm goes off I open the game and complete it with 1 or 2 energy.
    iOS
  • Options
    Your relationship to US Eastern time will change, but the game time does not change. It strictly adheres to the current time in NY.  I understand what you are saying, yes, when we have time changes, physically to your body clock the time of the game changes, even on your clock it might change but on the game clock it starts at 5a.m. in NY, and corresponding times  throughout the globe.  B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    While I agree that it'll be nice to see a party event again occasionally, I'd prefer to have it on the weekend, when I can earn bonus points for owning items and can compete the side gigs for event points, too. Otherwise the party grind is rough during the week, especially with all the businesses I also have to tend. I'm definitely enjoying the professional weekday events! 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    no. Even when we have the time changes, it still begins 5:00 a.m. Eastern. That’s in 6 hours from this post time. ;)
    ✨💃🏽Thanks I never ever know and by the time I click on it’s 9/10 am. Hours my lil heart could of been playing ✨💃🏽
  • Options
    Does working a shift even count w professional events 
  • Options
    Your relationship to US Eastern time will change, but the game time does not change. It strictly adheres to the current time in NY.  I understand what you are saying, yes, when we have time changes, physically to your body clock the time of the game changes, even on your clock it might change but on the game clock it starts at 5a.m. in NY, and corresponding times  throughout the globe.  B)
    Yeah, that's what I said. It changes for me locally, not for those who follow daylight savings.
    iOS
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    You get event points as long as you finish the job after 5am est, even if you start it before. I personally like to start a job or two before bed the night before an event, play them as close as I can to 5 stars without finishing, and I set an alarm for when the event starts (4am for me, so I can start an 8 hour event as early as 8:01pm) so I wake up & use barely any energy to finish them and get a head start! Sometimes I finish 2  this way but usually 1. Then go back to bed lol. 

Same thing as @AliBryant said, it works well! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    Ripmommyeva27Ripmommyeva27 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Everyone plays on the universal clock of Glu. They abide by the Eastern time zone, and everyone starts and stops at the same time.  
    If you have extra energy you just want to tap out before shutting down, I go to Soho and start a 12 hour shift at Kardash. It adds up and the leftover energy is never lost.  You don'the lose anything for not finishing with 5 stars, and a couple of extra hundreds each night add up. ;)
    Does the 12 hour shift at SOho helps to get events points for the professional event ? 
  • Options
    KerryBerryKerryBerry Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I'm not good at time zones what time does everything start in the UK
    Happiness can be found even in the darkest of places, if one only remembers to turn on the light
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My first black box and my kollection. I really want that white dress!!😍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters