Options

KK:H Weekday Event 10/15/18 - Say What Now?

Comments

• Options
    kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I'm not good at time zones what time does everything start in the UK
    I believe the UK is 5 hours ahead of NY.
  • Options
    HoneyBuddhaChipHoneyBuddhaChip Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @HoneyBuddhaChip. Have you tried shutting down and rebooting your device and then opening the game to see if it comes back?
    Yes, I tried that but it didn’t work. I’m going to try to offload the game then reinstall it.
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    2nd Black Box gave me 25 Kstars!
    Dont wanna jinx it but this week is going great :D 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    TB kollection is okay, better than the ugly one last week lol. I probably won’t spend any kstars to open an extra one though since it’s mostly accessories.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Here's the SMC:

iOS
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here's my TB palette this week:

It has a couple items I'm excited about, like the lace dress, the two hairs, and the orange shirt (which goes with a pair of thigh-high boots that I've had in my closet since the event!). Don't know if I'll buy an extra box this week, though. 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    My first black box:

I'm not really a fan of anything in my throwback kollection other than the main prize but I'm hoping if I make it to the throwback I can get that or the white shoes

• Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I actually like 7 boxes from my kollections but with my luck I’ll get the bag I’ll never wear!! 

This is my first box. Not a bad selection of things!

This outfit gives me trophy wife vibes idk why 😂
  • Options
    thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I really only want the vintage hair, the red shoes, and the gold shoes. Definitely not going to chase. Hope my other boxes are good!  
  • Options
    SabrinaVSabrinaV Registered Users 6 Posts
    Did anyone notice this?
  • Options
    @SabrinaV what are we looking at?
    iOS
  • Options
    SabrinaVSabrinaV Registered Users 6 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @SabrinaV what are we looking at?
    I was just looking through play store and I saw a new icon for the game.
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

My throwback kollection. I really like a lot of this! Love the bundle, love the hair, love the pink dress, love the black dress, love the heels. 

And starting the week off strong! I think I’ll play a box this week, maybe two if I earn enough k stars. 
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My TB kollection and my first three boxes. At least I'm well on my way to my TB box should have it tomorrow, am really hoping for something good out of it, ideally I'd like the boots or bundle. As long as it's not the sandals, necklace or bag as I wouldn't use them. Though now I've put that I'm bound to get one of those three lol.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    kittenkitten Registered Users 15 Posts
    @t_tree

wow your box is fantastic - can I have your luck with boxes?! lol

🌿🌻🐕
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Has anyone ever gotten the TB bundle as a first box? 
  • Options
    @kitten don’t be fooled, my luck comes and goes haha
    @Val_ I actually have with the TB kollection! I think it was about two weeks ago. And I believe I’ve seen someone else, maybe last week, get the bundle the first go. 
  • Options
    BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Box 1
    Not the worst palette, only 2 cash slots.

Not a big fan of my palette, I guess I'm hoping for the alt earings,top right shoes since I need more nude shoes, or the hair. Not sure how I'd use the hair but I always need more hair!
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    2nd black box palette... not bad! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited October 2018
    KaylaJ said:

Not sure if I ever saw an answer to this, but do all these Kollections really end in a few days or was that a glitch? . 
    I know it was ask before but being they going bye bye this week are the Kollections ever coming back or if not would it come back another way ? Please I like to know
  • Options
    thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    My second box bought the penguin costume for my little boy. Now I have a penguin and a panda :) 

Third box... Not so great. 
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @PicThisTia considering they did bring back some of the old Kollections I want to believe they will come back, I'm dying to finish one that I didn't get the option to finish and it's now gone.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Which Kollection are you hoping to finish @judithkkh?  and our Glu Goddess did say that the Kollections would be brought back remembering our progress so I'm sure we'll learn more when the time is right.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited October 2018
    judithkkh said:
    @PicThisTia considering they did bring back some of the old Kollections I want to believe they will come back, I'm dying to finish one that I didn't get the option to finish and it's now gone.
    Thanks bc as a newbie I was so confused like oh no don’t go. I hope it comes back Or someone explains it to me 
  • Options

Earned enough k stars to open a box and got the shoes

Not too bad, although I was really hoping for the pink dress. I still have plenty of time to get it, though :)
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Dolls, what do you usually do on professional events? 
    I'm currently trying to complete the hype it up achievement so I just do 3-hour reality shows on whatever house I got offered a product placement in that week. But I wonder what's the fastest way to finish?
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Got the Queen of hearts hair. 

@Koakuma
    3 hours reality shows at Calabasas is the best payoff with 12 plus 4 event points. But if you are heading for the achievements, just keep doing them at the place with product payment as it will go into the achievement for that specific location as well ie gigantic at Greece or fan fav in Paris 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Finished the event. Got cash in my third box and this hair in my TB box. Here's my doll with @KathrineKapelli and @Johana getting ready for Kim's birthday event this weekend:

iOS
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Thanks for the pic @AliBryant
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Damn, how do you all finish this fast? I have to work every day from 9AM-8PM 😭 Probably wont be able to finish 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone