Options

👍👎 KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• Options
    NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    @pua The skin color voting thing is actually a huge problem in the game covet. Do you play that? So much so that they created an updated version where they would lock in the dolls skin color, so that the voting was more fair across the board. But for the people who don't play the updated versions, you pretty much never see a dark skinned doll in the top looks unless it's something obviously culturally representative. But even then a majority of top looks can still be light skinned with just dark hair.

It is very much a sad reality, and it's so weird how it translates so obviously in a game.
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My third and fourth looks. Think I'm at about 130ish points, so think I'm doing ok.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts

#TinderDateNightmare A scheduling snafu and you show up in the same outfit as your friend and a date with the same man! 
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    So weird, I submitted a look 20-30 minutes ago and it's still at 0 points? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Val_ said:

#TinderDateNightmare A scheduling snafu and you show up in the same outfit as your friend and a date with the same man! 

Well, that's on the guy.  Who doesn't know they have 2 dates same time and place with 2 different girls.  And he probably knows they know each other.  Pfft.  He probably got to the door, saw them both and head for the hills. 

But seriously, when I see the same look, I just have to take it apart item by item.  I like the shoes on the left, and she didn't mix metals.  I would give it to the chick on the left. 
    As far as voting, I'm picking the ones that fit the theme, from casual date to romantic long dress.....even tho I am not picking the most popular every time.  If enough of us vote the theme, we can change those numbers so the event gowns are not winning the bote.  ;)   But I'm just having fun. 
    Nice to know, the 4 extra tickets I had from the last one moved over to my new event.  I don't think I'll be using them.  the 6 hour ticket replenish is working for me, and I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night. 

Happy Tuesday Dolls. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Tried something totally different for look 5, still got roughly the same amount of votes 

also, in my gold box I got a partnership tile 🙃
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    I had an issue yesterday, it took a 2nd try to get in.   That happened a few times, and when Intspped the Kollections bullhorn banner, it crashed.   But If you aren’t getting through, can you post that and include your platform?  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    September said:
    Me too, I think nobody is voting now 🙄
  • Options
    Nateria81Nateria81 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Do you have to be at a certain level to participate in the SYS event?

N81
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    About the doll's skintones, I haven't witnessed any unfairness in the votes. Actually, I did a pretty long test this morning and the darker dolls were always the popular pick (when the outfit was appropriate, of course). But maybe it's just "luck" and my portion was not representative of the rest of the game - I am guessing, different time zones may have an impact because some countries/time zones are more inclined to make a difference based on skintone (but that's more of a geopolitical question).

Anyway, I keep voting for LOOKS and I wouldn't even imagine voting based on the doll' skintone. 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited November 2018
    September said:

Now that we're a day in people are probably voting less. It'll just get worse from here.

I'm voting for all looks that are cocktail attire. There's bar seating so that doesn't scream super upscale to me. Plus there's a gramophone and exposed brick walls, so I can only assume this is a hipster joint 😂

There are a couple things I automatically don't vote for regardless of what the other doll is wearing. Like the falling leaves aura that soooo many dolls are using. WHY
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Got these silver winged shoes in my Throwback box. The baby rattle confuses me — were these from a baby event? Babies don’t make me think of spiky metallic cage heels, but sure, whatever 😆 They’re ok! I’m just happy not to have to look at them in my boxes anymore :smile:

• Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @Rikk I got these shoes during the last throwback event and I was wondering exactly the same! 
    However I haven't wore them yet.
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    Rikk said:
    Got these silver winged shoes in my Throwback box. The baby rattle confuses me — were these from a baby event? Babies don’t make me think of spiky metallic cage heels, but sure, whatever 😆 They’re ok! I’m just happy not to have to look at them in my boxes anymore :smile: 

It was an event to celebrate introducing babies into the game! Sort of like how the New Year clothing has its own special icon but it was still a party weekend or whatever.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Can someone please post this week's SMC? It did not pop up in my game, so either there is none or I own it (probably the later :D )
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    @september did your look finish out?  Were the votes ok?  My 5 a.m. look was very slow taking off as well but then 41 votes came in on the game I checked so it was all good.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I wanted to submit a look now, and again connection problems. It said "submitting" , but it didn't submit my look. Trying again my clothes are locked, and then it said I haven't paid for the stuff I am wearing.. Those are mine!!

It happened to me a couple times it’s because of the connection I guess but if u close the app and reload it.. once the window pop up and say the clothes are locked or pay for this and that it’s because the look u submitted went through even if it doesn’t show yet .. just close the app and restart and it ll be there 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Silz1217 said:

@Rikk I wore them here and the look got pretty good votes 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Second black box and gold box

@September I'm same as you, an hour in with this look and no votes. Am doing loads of voting and trying to remember dolls I see here so I can vote for them but have not spotted anyone yet.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

I got this pants in my gold box, which means I only need this pants and a few dresses from daily boxes and then I never see them again 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 probably will see more cash then haha
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I’m so confused how the vote tallying works. So each look stays up for a certain number of rounds to be voted on (presumably the number is 50 but that was never confirmed as far as I know)?  Is that why some times the voting takes so long to finish?  
  • Options
    @SugarK that is what we've assumed based on testing and how many votes dolls have gotten during those. It would make the most sense considering how your score can be tallied so quickly (at the start of the event) and then taper off as the event continues (when it takes longer to get voting awards and people are bored of voting)
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @soundspretty but we don’t know for sure. And I know during the last even dolls were receiving scores in the 50’s so that doesn’t make sense unless the number of looks is more that the presumed 50 😵. I’m just trying to figure out what the average is because I have submitted 5 looks and none of them scored over 39 points. 
  • Options
    @Rumpelstilzchen are you still unable to submit your look? 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @SugarK Has anyone scored over 55? If I remember during the first test a couple dolls scored 51 and 52 respectively. So it could even be as high as 60. I doubt it would be any higher than that given what everyone is averaging with their scores. Based on what I'm seeing, scoring at least 35 on a look is what you should aim for, but 40's would be even better. You're talking really good looks being submitted, and rarely is someone getting higher than 45 so I can't imagine it's much more than that.
  • Options
    MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    My the most voted look
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2018
    A watched tea kettle does not boil just like a watched doll does not get votes apparently . I stuck around this morning after submitting my look but nada. Lol so silly how I started to stress about "what if I get zero?!". Anyway I eventually got busy, came back, and voila. Also, like others I received a Kstar for my first voting but now I am just being rewarded kash. Has anyone gotten more than 1-2 Kstar and done several rounds of votes?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    The look of mine that’s done the best so far vs the look I like the most so far. I’ve gotten stars from voting about 3 times already, but since last night I haven’t gotten any more. 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @KaylaJ I have done 6 full rounds of voting but only got a k star once
    iOS