Options

👍👎 KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    I seem I can’t open my game 😱😱 i been trying for the past hour and it just keep say try again maybe something is up with the game that’s why the looks have zero votes .. 
    thanks for this.  Let me send it up to  the the Gods.  Is anyone else unable to open the game?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Got the bundle on my final TB box for the first time

And experimented with dark hair for my latest SYS look!

iOS
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Silz1217 I'm sorry you can't play right now! Have you tried to clear more free space on your device? If anyone else has an issue connecting, let me know!

I submitted 2 new looks in the last hour and I got votes, but they didn't come right away. If you're not seeing new votes, have you tried to fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game after waiting a bit?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok my votes just finished after the hour. They went from zero to finished with 43 on one.  Nothing in between.
    @Silz1217 I sent the link to your problem to Glu.  Any chance you’ve gotten back in too?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Same thing for me with votes, shows zero until it hits the next hour, then they are all there at once.
    iOS
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Im so jelly of everyone getting more than 35 votes per submission!! Teach me your ways ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I’ve submitted 6 looks and haven’t got one over 32 yet uuuugh
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited November 2018
    So I just submitted a look (after a 4 hour break) and it’s now telling me I have to wait over 5 hours for the next one? I thought it was meant to be approximately 3 hours to get 1 ticket!? 
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Please vote for my doll😭😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts

Also this is my gold pallet...yes, really. 
    What happened to gold boxes being a genuine reward!? 😓
  • Options
    @MissEm1994 you start with 2 tickets, and then it is 1 ticket every 6 hours
    iOS
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @MissEm1994 You can get 1 free ticket every 6 hours
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    All of my looks so far

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I got this earrings from my gold box and at first I was like “bicycle chain ?” but they are quite pretty and different since they are blueish metallic, perfect for a wintry look.

IOS Player 
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    got this earrings from my gold box and at first I was like “bicycle chain ?” but they are quite pretty and different since they are blueish metallic, perfect for a wintry look.

This outfit immediately made me think of the promo for drag race’s All Stars 4 lol! The theme was iridescent and winter! 

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I agree with everyone I got much higher votes the last time too. I guess with the red carpet theme it was way more obvious what will be the 'popular pick'. No matter what I submit lately I get the same amount of votes, 4 out of my 6 looks got 37 points, the other two did better but nothing over 50 so far :( I'm probably not gonna be able to reach the hair but I don't even care. I can live without it. The earnables were much better the last time as well. 
    I thought the voting would be faster now that more people got the event but it's not. We should get a k star every time we vote, that would speed things up for sure ;) and that black dress needs to be banned :D
    iOS
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Unlike everyone my looks are doing way better than last time. My last 3 looks all got 46 votes ♥

Also here's what I got in my second black box, well at least it wasn't cash...

• Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Here are my looks and my numbers. I'm really trying to avoid long gowns. And even though I can use the same hair, I like changing it up.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @Spleen I am LOVING that burgundy dress! I've seen it on a couple posts here--I must have missed that event! Was it a while ago?
    @webra I'm loving your second and fifth looks! I love how you styled that blazer.

I am happy that I'm seeing fewer gowns as I vote now. I am super disappointed that I keep getting cash for voting, though. It takes so long to complete them with no reward (or a chance at a reward). I think getting k-stars 50% of the time would be fair... I have been doing a bit better in terms of votes as well; my last two looks have gotten 45. I will post pics once I enter the 4th one!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    katiealexandraa I don't know from which event it is since I stopped playing for more than a year and just came back recently, I bought it during the black friday and I love it ♥

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Here are my looks thus far:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    OMG @LindaVB your looks are ahhhmazing! That first red dress is to die for, I can't wait until I get all the partnership tiles for that! And SO MANY clutches I don't have! They must be all from past events, we need more clutches in the TB items Glu, please! The regular closet is severely lacking clutches.
    iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Handheld purses has changed the entire game. I rarely touch my regular bags now. Only issue I have with handheld items are it dislodges the top of the head slightly in photobooth.

Also I'm so hoping for a snow aura for Christmas!

PM to add
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @LindaVB I hope I'm losing to you. Your doll is always perfection. :smile:

@katiealexandraa Thank you! I think the voters felt the same. 

@Naimonster Agreed.  I also wish we could see our rings when holding a clutch. 
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you so much @AliBryant and @webra <3
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Great idea @Naimonster! That reminds me, I wonder when we will start to see the Christmas decor and falling snow in the game? Does that usually go all of December?
    iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @webra Yes, the rings too. And this. It's the only reason why I never use it this SYS. Would be perfect tho.

PM to add
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Here are my looks thus far:

I love all of your looks 
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut thanks and yes I was able to get back in the game I guess it was a connection thing!! 
    @webra I love the 5th look I bought that on Black Friday since it was 50% off I was eyeing that for a while but I do love the hair you put with it I don’t have them what event are they from?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24