Options

šŸ‘šŸ‘Ž KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I love that they added a new function in the game wherein we can reuse an item without waiting for a few days just by watching videos~! Thank you so much, Glu! šŸ˜ This is really helpful for players like me who don't really have a lot of clothes in the closet šŸ’–

āœØšŸŒ¹ āœŖĀ šŸ’Ž šŸ’‹ šŸŒŸ šŸŽ† āœ© šŸ’— ā™›Ā šŸ’–āœØšŸŒ¹ āœŖĀ šŸ’Ž šŸ’‹ šŸŒŸ šŸŽ† āœ© šŸ’— ā™›Ā šŸ’–
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

I can't vote anymore... I've tried closing and reopening the app, but it doesn't help :/Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Me and my male game both donā€™t have it šŸ™„šŸ™„
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

So cute
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2018
    You can't call players names. Those posts are being deleted if I've missed any dm me.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I got the clutch. It's cute but awkward and looks cumbersome.
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options
    GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Here my first tow outfits! The black dress was to sexy? šŸ¤”šŸ˜†

• Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Since when is 34+35 = 103? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    What the h3ck hahahaha šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    āœØšŸŒ¹ āœŖĀ šŸ’Ž šŸ’‹ šŸŒŸ šŸŽ† āœ© šŸ’— ā™›Ā šŸ’–āœØšŸŒ¹ āœŖĀ šŸ’Ž šŸ’‹ šŸŒŸ šŸŽ† āœ© šŸ’— ā™›Ā šŸ’–
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Johana said:
    Poor guys thought it was just a date but these dolls have no time to waste!

Just saw one with a bouquet and everything. Must be next level speed dating.
  • Options

They're back!

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    FYI FAcebook has the dress in a cream color, and i dont like it D:
    I like the grey-ish purple way better <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Just asking but once you got the clutch, does the clutch has the black checkmark mark on it or does it have nothing because mine as nothing :OĀ 
  • Options
    Got 25 Kstars on my 2nd Black Box!

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My first 2 outfits.Ā 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    No one has mentioned this but I'm also really glad it is combined with a throwback event, thank you Glu!

• Options
    Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    You can't call players names. Those posts are being deleted if I've missed any dm me.
    I can call them however i want! See this is why this stupid game will end and then for those who spend money hahaha you are all going to be broke
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Swim date! šŸ˜‚
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I'm loving all the crazy submissions. I'm probably ruining the integrity of the event by voting for some of them but they're making me laugh. This theme seems to have a lot of people stumped.Ā 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2018
    DOLLS, Please dont add fuel to the fire.Ā  We got this.Ā  &Ā  I don'tĀ  have to check my lipstick Sweetiepuss. I'm a Socccer Mom!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Hey guys, something doesnā€™t sit right with me about posting screenshots making fun of other dollsā€™ looks. It seems a little bit mean. If I came onto the forum to chat and found a screenshot of my dollā€™s outfit with a negative caption, it would hurt my feelings a lot! I still giggle at the descriptions (e.g. ā€œI canā€™t believe I saw a doll in a wedding dress!ā€), but my opinion is that posting an image of that specific player is too harsh and not in the spirit of the game.Ā 
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I hope I don't come under fire for this post but I gotta say. Last week in the SYS event I first submitted a doll of the darker yellowish skin tone in a brand new Kollection dress. I submitted the same dress several days later, same styling, same hair, same everything, except for skin tone. I used the lightest skin tone there was and the white doll scored significantly higher.Ā 
    Now here's my theory, I always suspected that quite a few players vote based on skin color rather than the actual styling or fashion flare of the submitted looks. But now I think it confirms it. Last week 's SYS event i had submitted five outstanding pulled together looks using the second to the last darkest skin tone and the scores were very low compared to the other white dolls in very basic outfits that I also submitted. The white dolls scored significantly higher than the brown dolls i submitted.Ā 
    Today it's happening again.Ā 
    It's an ugly but sad message but it reflects a lot on our current society. To all you black, brown, and Asian dolls out there, I say to you that if you want a better chance at being voted on, then by all means only submit white, or Caucasian looking dolls for your looks. I've been doing it for the game and it works.Ā 
    I'm winning in the game but I'm losing my hope in humanity altogether.šŸ˜¢
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @pua Iā€™ve noticed that too! When I vote for the dolls based on their styling, Iā€™ve noticed a few darker skin arenā€™t the popular pick. Mind you their outfits are usually gorgeous. Itā€™s so sad!!Ā 
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    My first two looks for this SYS:
    Ā 
    The first one got 48 votes and the second one 40 votes, pretty happy about it ā™„
    charlottegoldĀ nice bonus pointsĀ  :D:p

• Options
    edited November 2018
    KKHLucy said:
    @pua Iā€™ve noticed that too! When I vote for the dolls based on their styling, Iā€™ve noticed a few darker skin arenā€™t the popular pick. Mind you their outfits are usually gorgeous. Itā€™s so sad!!Ā 
    Thanks Lucy. It's very sad indeed especially for people of color like me. I'm an Asian Polynesian mix myself and in order for me to compete fairly on these events i basically have to change my dolls race. I know another Asian player here that uses a white doll to represent herself. I mean there's nothing wrong with that, we all switch colors for fun coz it's like playing with barbies.Ā 
    But when you are voting on a fashion event and your votes are based on race then it is wrong and unfair.Ā 
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @soundspretty I wonder if it was my doll you saw with the bouquet? Here's my first two looks.Ā 

My second black box

@AliBryant I know I think I've got a pretty good kollection so am looking forward to seeing what I getšŸ˜€
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I had the coat/dress inĀ cream color but I noticed it just changed and now it's theĀ grey-ish purple one. I liked the cream color better (also because it suited the clutch better) but it's still a nice outfit.

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @pua I have noticed it too....sometimes it is so obvious, I will choose the dark skin doll because the outfit is great, and a light doll whose outfit is not even on theme, or some crazy mismatched nonsense with blue lipstick will be the "popular pick".
    iOS
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

I really love this vintage/romantic look!Ā