Options

✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I submitted an identical look that I got 55 votes on earlier and only got 38 this time around. 

Good news is I am closing the gap in trendsetters. I'm now only 500 points behind vs 600
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Wish I got the boa for the sys but I'm happy it isnt the parrot 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Oooh I got the dress! I'm so excited! Baby blue is one of my favorite colors so I'm thrilled. Ok Dandruff Hair, here I come!

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    ohh the dress is much prettier without the hair covering it! I thought it was going to have a weird neckline. 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I LOVEEEEE the dress! Check out the real life inspo: 

iOS
  • Options
    ohh the dress is much prettier without the hair covering it! I thought it was going to have a weird neckline. 
    IKR? I always thought the dandruff hair looked a bit too Game of thrones when paired with the gown. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just saying. 
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    I LOVEEEEE the dress! Check out the real life inspo: 

Beautiful! Glu should have kept the original lace sleeves though. It's so much more delicate looking especially with an exposed cleavage like that.
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I admit I am not really voting for any mini-dresses unless they have over the knee boots for warmth, or are super festive like the gift box red and white dress. I'm voting for either warm & cozy looks or winter fantasy ice queen type looks.
    As I said before for me it’s important the outfit to be well put and creative ❄️ I don’t really care if it doesn’t scream “ winter wonderland “ 🤗 Yes summery looks are kind of not fitting but I still give them a vote because I feel bad for them 😂😓 
    The SMC silver dress is always on fire with the votes! I got 55 on both the looks I did with it 👏🏻
    which SMC dress if you don't mind me asking 🙈
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @judithkkh I was referring to the one available last week that is a long gown that looks like mirror silver armor

iOS
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited December 2018

Kim’s 2016 Met Gala look ❄️
  • Options
    @AliBryant @melissakkh thank you babes! I haven't tried it out yet, it will be fun to do it!
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I think we should get an option to watch an ad and unlock a ticket once a day. That way it’s fair to us and fair to Glu. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    This morning’s looks. Very similar as I was very rushed doing them before work!! I’m at 480 with 10 looks so I’m averaging exactly 48.

Last night I watched a video to reuse the daily box fur coat and it shows it as unlocked and let’s me put it on, but every time I try and submit (even still) I get an error that I can’t use locked items... I don’t have many winter items at all so it’s really been bothering me!! And now I’m not sure if I’ll ever be able to use it because obviously there’s no timer on it anymore, so who knows when it’ll actually feel like unlocking ☹️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

I’m DYING at the India vs Phoenix moment. 
    Thank you for appreciating it haha! Someone asked for Drag Race/KKH crossover and I’m here to provide it because both the show and the game are glam and ridiculous  :)

I opened my Throwback box and got the sculptural bracelet I wanted! From a “meh” palette, I’m satisfied.

• Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited December 2018
    The reason why I think this event might be super difficult to handle is because of it being based off players votes, which is why I think it was so important to improve - and I think they should not stop - prizes for voting. On the other hand, you must have enough people submitting so people have outfits to vote on, so making tickets available is also important. 

I mean... when I stop to think about how this event works... Linking so many games and letting us see people's outfits, from those who are not in your friends list. Ranking votes and showing the most current outfit. It's like... wow. It's pretty impressive, in my opinion. 

I also prefer the new ticket every 6 hours. But I can't deny I would love one every 3 hours. This time, because I have been getting K-Stars, I have been voting non-stop at every stop, break I have. LOVE! It's slow sometimes and sometimes it gets super quick! (For this, I shut down and re-open the game).

Congratulations to the team for pulling this off. I'm sure it's not easy! And it is SO MUCH fun! <3

BTW, thank you @AliBryant for letting me know about tickets. You're always so helpful and fast to give us a return! 
  • Options
    @mikaylachimo You are not the first one to report that item is giving trouble when unlocking and resubmitting. Have you tried canceling the submission, exiting the game and trying to go in again to submit?  I had to do that earlier with the coffee cup I was trying to re-use, and it worked, so just a suggestion!
    iOS
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    This morning’s looks. Very similar as I was very rushed doing them before work!! I’m at 480 with 10 looks so I’m averaging exactly 48.

Last night I watched a video to reuse the daily box fur coat and it shows it as unlocked and let’s me put it on, but every time I try and submit (even still) I get an error that I can’t use locked items... I don’t have many winter items at all so it’s really been bothering me!! And now I’m not sure if I’ll ever be able to use it because obviously there’s no timer on it anymore, so who knows when it’ll actually feel like unlocking ☹️
    this was happening to me as well and even when i tried an unlocked item, i got an error and it didn't let me use it again
    btw you look gorgeous! both looks are amazing
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    We are aware some of you have having issues unlocking items after watching a video. We're looking into it!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

This is is my most popular outfit so far! Thanks for posting your thoughts about the event. 

Looking ahead, girls can get an earnable hairstyle this weekend. Plus, you can start sending Spread the Joy gift boxes on Friday!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @KalindaKing I was wondering if you were able to get the hair during the last sys 😊? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @yezx I didn't get the hair, but I came close!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I saw someone earlier competing in SYS with the hair. Why would you continue competing after you won? I didn’t even think you could? But they had the glitter root hair.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

This is is my most popular outfit so far! Thanks for posting your thoughts about the event. 

Looking ahead, girls can get an earnable hairstyle this weekend. Plus, you can start sending Spread the Joy gift boxes on Friday!
    This was my first look and got 42 votes. Tbh I was surprised cause... idk what I was thinking but I’m usually fazed when I have two tickets cause the timer stops 🤣🤣🤣 I guess my fashion instincts aren’t good at all. My best has been 53 tho and I posted earlier.

• Options
    I saw someone earlier competing in SYS with the hair. Why would you continue competing after you won? I didn’t even think you could? But they had the glitter root hair.
    If you continue to buy tickets and submit looks after you have all the items, it will increase your ranking in Trendsetters, so that person probably has Trendsetters.
    iOS
  • Options
    My top four looks, thus far.

I never get past 49 votes. These aren't the looks that I particularly like either. The last one was bottom of the barrel. I don't even have a lot of winter clothes to begin with. It's what's left & it's not much. I'm gonna have to bust out the snakes & watermelon juice pretty soon. 😕
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Does anyone know where this beautiful bag is from? I’m in love 😍 

• Options
    Rikk said:

It was a VIP Storyline prize! Check the topic for all the items! 💗

My favorite noti:

• Options
    Rikk said:

It was VIP exclusive earlier this year! It went with a gorgeous purple gown
    iOS
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Was missing 52 points for the dress and never expected to get that on the ticket I just had but it scored exactly that lol. Will probably try to submit this tomorrow since I stupidly bought some tickets sighhhhhh 

• Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited December 2018
    One of mine favorite bags 🔥💖👏🏻