Options

SYS - Haute Couture Theme Starts 1/7/19 !

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I do a fair bit of planning. The night before I load 4 looks into the look book, then before I create a look in SYS I put on the look from the closet, so at least the hair and makeup carry over to SYS. Then I throw on the outfit and accessories and submit. At least that's the plan. In reality I get super bored with creating looks and by day 4 I am just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks, lol.
    iOS
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I am so tired, but I am devoted to the forum, so hit it! I apologize for my lack of creativity, but I have exams. AND voters don’t want creative looks. They want glam and glitter. And there is nothing wrong with that, but the theme is Haute Couture. I am kind of doing a spin-off of Winter Wonderland. Icy and blue. I don’t care honestly, because I haven’t dropped below 50 👏🏻 
    My opinion about voters is, I don’t think blonde hair, different skintone, color of choice etc, etc have anything to do with poor/excellent performance. They might be a small factor, but IMO voters are different every round. Sometimes you will please all of them and other times not. Luck my friends, is the thing I am lacking of usually, and luck will get you far in this event. But what do I know? Nothing...

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My looks so far. This is basically what my intial reaction looked like when I saw my results:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Today’s looks. I don’t even know what day of the event it is anymore. 5? 6? I’m exhausted, both from real life and this event. Messed around with the giftbox hair a little this morning. Look two didn’t score well but I don’t blame them it’s not very on theme or great lol. Is this over yet?

S/o to @VampireBarbie for the inspo of using the purse coat combo, I used the same coat in my very first look of the event but this look went over a lot better!! Also @melissakkh I tried to recreate your look on the third one because it looks great on you and I wanted to use that dress but was afraid it would tank bc I’ve seen it soo much in voting... I was right, the voters didn’t really like it on me I guess 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I named my looks. Oh No, she better Baroque. Fringe. Fringe. Fringe across the board. Rococo Joan of Arc. Mother of the bride has arrrived. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @VampireBarbie you look amazing! But something I noticed is, when I used that clutch my look didn’t do that well either. Maybe it’s a coincidence like I said different voters every round but who knows?! 
    @TrashleyKKH THOSE LOOKS! AMAZING! 🙀🤘🏻
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @mikaylachimo your doll looks amazing in that cheetah coat!

@melissakkh thanks doll, I’m loving your looks that you posted above! Your ice queen looks are 🔥🔥🔥
    and I agree, voters seem to dislike certain items and it’s always unpredictable because you never know who will be voting!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m slowly creeping up on the girl who bought 600 points worth of tickets on day 2. I wonder if she’s planning on buying more 😬

Not that it really matters. I have zero motivation to create more looks at this point. I don’t think I’ll ever use the sys hair and I really miss the kstar prizes in trendsetters 😐 I need this event to be over. The only thing that keeps me going is the trendsetters dress but I’m not sure if it’s worth it. A week is just too long for this kind of an event or any event really. I’m sorry but it’s starting to feel like a weird job, not a game
    iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2019

I don't know why I'm getting so angry about this. I don't even like the trendsetter hair. It's just the principal of the matter. I've had my best scores yet in this SYS, enough that I'm 2 looks above #3 but it doesn't even matter. I just wanna win in a fair game for once 😭
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @soundspretty That’s insane! 😟 I get that a lot of people buy tickets to finish the event faster or whatever but what’s the point of an 1000 lead if no one is trying to outbid you? That’s just crazy.
    iOS
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Why would someone bought that many tickets is beyond me, you are not a threat to her?! I guess we should all thank her for supporting the game financially. Someone gotta be, right? if we want to see this game last. 😝
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Not reusing any dresses this SYS has been getting more difficult as the week wears on! Here’s my latest looks:

Better scores than yesterday.
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Here are some better-scoring looks from this SYS so far! My favorites didn’t do nearly as well, but that’s ok. I love that fascinator!

• Options
    @Rikk I am loving your looks, especially the third one! Very fitting for the theme and your doll is rocking it
    🌸💛
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks a bunch! I need more hats! :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    6 points away from the hair.  6 points. Lol ok next one. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    More looks:

iOS
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

So not interested in this SYS I’ve no idea why! But I’ve been lacking with submitting looks these are my last 7 looks I’m not sure I will finish the event! 
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    My highest score - I’m really not wanting the final SYS hair, but I would be chuffed to do well in Trendsetters anyway 😁
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @DramaDramaDrama i am in LOVE with that blue dress! 😍 where is it from? Xx
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options

Thank you @AliBryant for the inspiration to use the third dress! I’m running out of dresses that I haven’t used
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    So far so good these voters came through and saw me struggling with my scores and my second look skyrocket high y'all. Whew I'd most definitely had to knock some sense into them lol😅😅😅😅

I've finally earned the dress. Here's my doll who's dressed up like a caterer. I'm not sure if I want the earnable hair. I don't think that I like it that much. It's just not my cup of tea. How much is it for the last earnable anyways?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    IamDaniIamDani Registered Users 22 Posts
    6 points away from the hair.  6 points. Lol ok next one. 

I’m only 2 points away. Oh well, we’ll have to wait 😂😂
  • Options
    Made it to the hair! Here's my doll headed to a jazz bar in New Orleans: 

iOS
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I’m getting so bored of this SYS! And having 2 events at once is tiring. Why can’t the SYSs be a weekday event and replace the throwbacks? Glu could replace some of the kash and energy with throwback boxes. 

Here are some of my looks. I’ve run out of looks that were very on theme. I don’t even know what I’m entering anymore, but it’s working 🤷‍♀️

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options

Did someone call Betty Boop from the 30s? 🤣✌🏼

It’s not halloween yet I know. I just love this sys hair, it’s perf for vintage look.
    Wow doll @Rebelliaux you bodied this look #slayed #savage
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

Did someone call Betty Boop from the 30s? 🤣✌🏼

It’s not halloween yet I know. I just love this sys hair, it’s perf for vintage look.
    Wow doll @Rebelliaux you bodied this look #slayed #savage
    Thanks doll! 💝💝💝🥰
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

My recent looks. The downside is The girl in second place just bought a couple of tickets and jump up 200 votes and probably waiting for the right moment to use her tickets. 
    IOS Player