Yes thats the one :D  
    Looks like i saved 60 Kstars :P  
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @yezx Where is that pink and white shirt from you are wearing? its amazing! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    You can find it in the closet @thelifeofraerae 😊

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Silz1217 don't do it! open some more boxes during this week's VIP weekend so at least you get progress toward other items :)
    iOS
  • Options
    @yezx how did I never see that?? I know what I am getting this weekend during the VIP! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Rikk Thank you ! I was just slapping things with fringes and it works !

@mikaylachimo noooo, that sucks! My phone battery died on me once but luckily I was at a mall and got it replaced and I didn’t lose any game progress. On the bright side  the coat is gorgeous on you and you get a lot of wear with the coat!
    IOS Player 
  • Options

So far for this achievement

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

I have a question, i know this isnt related to throwback or anything but this is where i will get the quickest response (i can delete my post after i got my answer) but anyways. I have a bunch of facebook friends and alot of them are maxed out on fans and have 3 comebacks. Am i gonna have to "pass" them when im doing my last comeback?? Because if so thats gonna be impossible 😓
  • Options
    @Fairytale As long as you hit 1400.0M, you'll be #1
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    @Fairytale As long as you hit 1400.0M, you'll be #1
    yes but thats alot of fans. i dont wanna have to spam for years to get my last comeback, if thats the case i'll probably unfriend them so i can do it and then add them back after that :disappointed:

• Options
    @Fairytale I understand. In my experience though, deleted FB friends never actually go away. I still have people on my list I deleted from 3 years ago :(
    iOS
  • Options
    @AliBryant One other thing that if i would have known i would have waited to add people until i got my last comeback, and its the one with the gorgeous dress aswell (I have the dating comeback left) Oh well, might aswell get to grinding parties then :weary:

• Options
    You only have to pass the created players, not the real players for your next comeback @fairytale

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    OH THANK GOD :relaxed:
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Not for nothing, why haven’t we had a dating event in months? Since I started playing again we’ve only had one. 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Valentine's Day is coming up, so...
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I decided to play this kollection instead of the TB one and I got the dress which I love but what I really wanted was the ponytail hairstyle so I don’t know what to do 🤔 Should I give it another try or save my stars for the weekend and wait till this kollection makes another comeback?

iOS
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Valentine's Day is coming up, so...
    Yay! I usually don’t like dating events but I’ve been itching for one! How could I forget the key dating event day of the year!?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    @KalindaKing can we have a party weekend event too? There were only FOUR all of last year! How are we ever going to get the trophy? 

Really we need the return of different types of WeekDay events. They used to alternate dating, party, reality, pro. It's been solid professional for going on six months........
    iOS
  • Options
    @AliBryant any suggestions on how to complete the dating event? The last one I just barely got to the second item. I am not sure why I find them more difficult to complete than reality/professional
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @alice_kkh I would at least wait until VIP to spend more stars. The first GB item prize will be 50 stars so even opening one kollection box will get you that. 
  • Options
    @thelifeofRaeRae save your Kash and date only at Oak with vintage wine
    iOS
  • Options
    @AliBryant any suggestions on how to complete the dating event? The last one I just barely got to the second item. I am not sure why I find them more difficult to complete than reality/professional
    I always finish them! My tip is to save up your kash (Alot of it, like tens of thousands preferably) and then do dates at oak in soho (NY), there is an activity there that costs 600 kash, its expensive but it helps you complete dates incredibly fast. that one is 4 energy and then there is also one that costs 200 kash and takes 8 energy! :smile:

• Options
    @thelifeofRaeRae as Ali said, date at Oak OR Monstrolbull in LAX (they're interchangeable). There are two actions in both those venues; one is a 4 action that costs $600 (the vintage wine) and the other is an 8 action for $200 (can't remember what this one is specifically). But they both give you a bunch of heart points needed to finish, so whenever you see those tap on them first. The downside to doing this is you'll need around $40-50k to complete an event.

I also never do one hour dates, and rarely do the two hour. They're a waste of time. You're better off waiting until you get a 4 or 8 hour. The 4 hour dates are the best use of energy compared to how many event points you get.  If you get a bad date time (1 or 2 hour) cancel that date and wait about an hour and see if you get something better. If all you're getting is 1 and 2 hour dates then you can do one to dump some energy, but I only do this as a last resort. When you do get a 4 or 8 hour date, even if you're out of energy at the end, immediately start a new date to lock in that time. You'll get your energy back enough to be able to finish it before the timer ends again.
  • Options
    If I have bonus points from gb items I just do a crapload of 1 hour dates. It's easy to invite NPCs and got on 10 dates in a row for 4ish energy each.
    iOS
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @soundspretty Thanks! 😊 You’re right, I shouldn’t waste all my stars right before a vip event. I’m pretty sure the next box would’ve been energy anyway. I’ll just wait until it comes back and maybe try another one this weekend. I really hate how all kollections are limited time now
    iOS
  • Options
    In my experience (or maybe it's just my luck LOL) it's a 50/50 shot to get the vintage wine on a one hour date. And if you don't get it, you're stuck using up more energy than it's worth. The time needed to get that energy back is usually more than if I just waited for a better date time. So I don't risk it personally, but that's just my method. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited January 2019
    These are all great tips.  Especially about going as many 4 hour dates as you can.  The average energy  & points is the best.  

Be sure and delete any NPCs you date before you get the breakup call.  B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong I do get excited when I get the "better value" dates, but I am usually trying to finish as fast as possible so I can enjoy my weekend. I only do Oak because IME vintage wine is there from the start about 75% of the time, Monstrobull is more 50/50 for me.
    iOS