Options

🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• Options
    AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    edited February 2019
    My game didn't get updated and i just started the sys event....now it will be impossible for me to earn the hair

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Calantha said:
    The leader of my trendsetters group is having a fierce competition with herself...she keeps buying tickets even though no one else in the group appears to be...save your money girl...you can have the virtual hair if it means that much to you
    Fingers crossed she's just buying tickets to finish the SYS early and then will stop.
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Looks 4 and 5  pretty low :( but still hanging in 2nd place!
  • Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts

So far there are no "bigspender" in my trendsetters group, but I'm pretty sure this is one of @kokokokonut 's androids!
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    Looks 4 and 5  pretty low :( but still hanging in 2nd place!
    That's crazy! 😡 you should have gotten much higher scores!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

I had to screenshot it because it will never happen again!!! 
    Hey,  It looks like you have a good group so far, you can do it.  When in doubt, think warm hot sun and dress light.  :)
    Thank you koko and yes I’m happy! For once I have a normal group and no ticket buyers (yet)
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited February 2019
    So I’ve been seeing that bath suits and sun hats have been scoring well for me! Tempting to buy another bath suit now i mean it is almost summer right?😂
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
     For the first time ever I sorta enjoy this event. It's fun to style something other than gowns :)
    iOS
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

I guess this is karma for me coming in first place last time 😒
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I think it would be amazing if we have throw sale during SYS events or make the tb kollection fit the theme for the SYS! There are so many tropical items from previous years that I would love to own
    That’s such a good idea! It would be nice because we don’t get to shop from the old Throwback items very often :-)
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I think it would be amazing if we have throw sale during SYS events or make the tb kollection fit the theme for the SYS! There are so many tropical items from previous years that I would love to own
    I totally agree!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Thought I was in the clear with my group but someone bought tickets this morning. Not even dressing on theme. 😑

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    So a sale on gowns? 😝

I thought #2 bought tickets as of this morning, but she's only 2 points ahead of me now so my math was just off. I'm less than 100 away from #1 and she DID buy tickets so... I'm pretty impressed though, I actually have some competition this time which makes it more fun. Usually it's badly dressed dolls who are only winning because they bought tickets. Which is #1 in this case, but most of the top 10 look great. Feels almost like a fair fight.
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not sure if the 2 people ahead of me have been buying tickets. They're above me by enough that they might have bought some, but not like they bought a whole lot of them. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

My next 4 looks. I’m having so much fun with this theme! Btw Glu we need more summery clothes and handhelds like drinks and even fruits 😉
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

So far there are no "bigspender" in my trendsetters group, but I'm pretty sure this is one of @kokokokonut 's androids!
    Thate one of the twins.  That look dropped me down over 20 points from my high score.   So, you're Frankie?  Hiya.  Let's watch an see if we end up with a ticket jumper.  I'll be happy with dress. 
    @rikk do we play together?  Or did her name give her away?  It's the only game name I can recognize easily. Do you have any idea show many Kats and Kikis there are.  I saw koko inadvertently trendsetter list last time and freaked thinking I had dropped tom10th.  1st, it was a different koko, and my device was Kat anyway.  :D
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    After getting 41 and 38 on my first two looks, I’m happy with these scores 😊 I’m in first in trendsetters, but after the last SYS event where I was in first the whole week and then a girl bought tickets on the last day of the event, I’m not getting my hopes up...

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I think my low scores have been shoe related.  Is everyone just going for heels? I've been thinking beach appropriate and when I do that, I get lower sores, when I just do whatever heels looks nice with it, beachware or not, I get higher scores.    Yes? No?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Ok, I think my low scores have been shoe related.  Is everyone just going for heels? I've been thinking beach appropriate and when I do that, I get lower sores, when I just do whatever heels looks nice with it, beachware or not, I get higher scores.    Yes? No?
    Personally I just don’t have any beach appropriate shoes in my closet 😂 I have tons of heels and sneakers and boots.... I wouldn’t wear any of those options to the beach. Maybe I could pull of sneakers with shorts or something for a more casual look, but my looks have all been using a bikini or a skirt, so I just went with whatever heels I felt looked best!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Frozen 2: Elsa goes on a Tropical Getaway
    The Elsa from my sys WITH snowflakes was the popular pick😂 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited February 2019
    My scores have been terrible, my latest got 40, My highest is only a 48, I have no clue what the voters want, and I'm running out of ideas! I just want to finish the SYS.

Same here @Kokokokonut I just want to stay in the top 5 for the dress, it's so cute and reminds me of these little bottles of sand art I made when I was a kid. 
    Eta- Yup! Frankie is mine, but she's a bit more blonde and tan than usual. Lol
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Yesterday’s looks:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    My highest score came from one wearing the sneakers from the recent update. I k ow they're wedge, but def  fall into casual category!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    These are the scores from my first 6 looks. Pretty happy with them. Pretty sure a girl in my group bought a ticket or two, but hoping I can catch up! 

Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    For the next time we have a remotely similar theme, we need more clothes and especially shoes that work for this kind of theme.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    the girl in my group keeps buying tickets because i believe? she thinks i'm buying them too? but i'm just using the left ones i had from the last SYS event
    at this point i feel bad because she's spending her money without knowing idc about the hair 🤪