❤️KK:H Weekend Event 2/8/19~ You're Going to Love NY Fashion Week Dating!

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I'll share the schedule for next week:
    Monday: 5-Star Throwback Event
    Friday: Weekend Event + Show Your Style (Fashion Week Runway theme)
    We literally JUST HAD a couture week for SYS are you kidding? valentines day is too similar to dating (literally the second SYS in this format) but this is ok????? Come ONNNN I don’t want another gown parade 😭😭😭😭

(also this means no Valentine’s Day celebration whatsoever... salt in the wounds)
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    We recently had the Date Night SYS, so the next SYS event will have a different theme! Stay tuned.
    I am exited! I hope I like the theme this time. 🙌🏻🤞🏻
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Fashion week you say? What!?!? I’m early again!?!? 😱😱

Who am I kidding, it’s gonna be gown boonanza anyway, rip edgy outfits. At least date night theme lets me use some mini dresses #sadpanda 

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @KalindaKing Thank you so much for sharing this information! I LOVE the theme and can’t wait to see the prizes! 💖
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I think Fashion Week Runway is still a flexible theme. The other day I heard about a new Fashion Week look with a dress made out of bubble wrap!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @KalindaKingnin theory, it absolutely is. I’d love to make my own spin of it and use a lot of black and statement pieces. Sadly, with themes like this, it always turns out into a gowns fiesta votes wise, so we’re forced to use the same looks we’ve been using since the beginning of the whole sys system to secure our spots. 

I dont mind it every every once in a while, but it’s been constant, with the one standout exception being tropical. 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thank you for letting us know the schedule, @KalindaKing !! :) 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ohhh new SYS on Friday with Fashion Week Runway?? 
    That i will defenetly need to see what i can do within that theme :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    ITA @Amilicious! I just posted a bunch of more casual themes in the suggestions thread. I hope they do some of them!
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Everyone living their best life and there’s me...I feel very caffeinated with 139 energy atm 🙄
    @AliBryant thank you for your suggestions. I thought it was pretty unanimous that most people were excited to have more casual events. So much more flexibility!
    @KKHLucy this is heartbreaking. I hope your luck turns around soon! 💖
    @charlottegold ITA! the main feedback about SYS themes has been they are mostly indistinguishable because of the gowns, and this tropical theme was a GREAT change of pace! A bit bummed to go back to a likely gown-heavy theme next week, but I imagine Glu had these scheduled in advance, and hoping that we will see a turn towards more varied themes as spring and summer approach. The great thing about casual themes is it lets new players or players without huge wardrobes participate more, since there are tons of kash casual clothes available.
    iOS
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Ohhhh I may have to chase the GB dress! That will fit the Fashion Week theme! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @thelifeofRaeRae I chased! It took opening 6 boxes, thankfully 2 of those had 40 stars, so it really only cost me 4 boxes worth :)
    iOS
    Also, I think a "Sunday Brunch" theme would be lovely for the spring time :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @AliBryant I may have to do it! in my free one I had 40K stars, so I opened another and got the shoes! Hmmm... twist my arm, I will chase. I wouldn't mind the hair either! And Trashley made that necklace adorable so I wouldn't be upset with that either! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @thelifeofRaeRae you read my mind, I just posted that in the suggestions thread :) Everyone come add your theme ideas! https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5408702/official-suggestion-thread#latest
    iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Sys again??

iOS
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Got the dress in my free box happy days decided to chase the hair still haven’t gotten it yet but got the shoes! Someone said the shoes are a great match to the SYS dress I totally agree! 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Got crazy lucky, I’m taking the 50 star profit and quitting while i’m ahead
    Can someone post a breakdown of how many event points you get (without the bonus points for having items) per date? I know the 1 hour is 5, and 8 hour is 20. Anyone know the 2 or 4 hour points? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    edited February 2019
    @thelifeofRaeRae 2 hour is 8 regular event points
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2019
    1 hour is 5’
    2 hour is 8.      5 items 8 bonus pts.
    4 hour is 16 base points.
    8 hour is 20 base points

im just wondering about the 2.  Or is the 4 wrong?   Ugh.  What we also need is how many extra the bonus items give.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Also, I think a "Sunday Brunch" theme would be lovely for the spring time :) 
    I love the sound of Sunday brunch I know I wouldn’t do too good at that theme however, after outfit 4 I was out of ideas and it’s too much blue and white IMO. 
    I personally would love more clothing surrounding that theme! 

• peachdivinepeachdivine Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited February 2019
    i don’t know why there is a swimsuit that’s not in valentine’s spirit at all.... 
    Please be indulgent if i make some mistakes bc i’m not a native english speaker but i try to do the best i can 
    I play since october 2018 on iOS
    @peachdivine at least it's red? :D
    iOS
  • peachdivinepeachdivine Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @peachdivine at least it's red? :D
    Hahaha maybe xD
    Please be indulgent if i make some mistakes bc i’m not a native english speaker but i try to do the best i can 
    I play since october 2018 on iOS
    Just did a 4 hour date and got 16 base points! If that helps anyone!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I know we have the info somewhere but let's work it out here  again.
    to be positive, you can post a screenshot of your payout, and then count and tell us the total number of Event items you have.  Then we'll make it into a graph and we'll post it.  (Boy, we are filling up our Umbrella thread.  (reference thread but @AliBryant renamed it Umbrella Thread.  <3 Ali.  )  I'd say we'll start a new thread for the worksheet, but just post your screenshots here and tell us how many bonus items.  Don't count any you received after the payout.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary