Options

🗳️SYS - 2/15/19 Fashion Week Runway Theme!

Comments

• Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    @Julliette I've never seen that blue outfit before and I like it. Hope you get more votes on your next look!
    Is in the wardrobe and is one of my favourite! Thank you! Hope so too!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @SugarK How many videos did you watch in the game today?

@KalindaKing Actually I haven’t watched any yet today. Haven’t done my daily, nor have I activated rapid recharge. 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited February 2019
    September said:
    I'm starting a bit later today so the submission time for the SYS lines up with my sleep-wake rhythm. If I start right away I have to wake up at 4am every night to not miss a submission and that's so horrible.
    Same. I started a little over 2 hours late so I'd get a ticket in the middle of the night then my second around the time I wake up. I didn't do this last time and missed a look which made me short 2 points for the final SYS item. So far my trendsetter's list is pretty chill. We'll see
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I love double rewards! This one was just for downloading the TNT app and logging in with my cable info. Amazing! Time to chase the GB hair
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts

I love double rewards! This one was just for downloading the TNT app and logging in with my cable info. Amazing! Time to chase the GB hair
    Wow so lucky, i only get offers of download and make a first purchase on ugly games 
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I hope you all enjoy the SYS since i might have to skip it 😭😭😭😭
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Nothing seems to be working for me... Gowns, high fashion looks, all flopping. Someone has to post inspiration! Any looks that did well! 
    @judithkkh I have a ticket buyer in my group, she is at 400 votes... I haven’t decided if I am going to be fighting for first place this time... You?
  • Options
    GlammDollGlammDoll Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Does a player need to be a certain level to be able to play the SYS event? My friend is on level 9 and she didn’t get the SYS today like I did. Her game is updated to the latest version.
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @GlammDoll unfortunately I think you have to be at level 12 to participate in the SYS. Can someone confirm this?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Nothing seems to be working for me... Gowns, high fashion looks, all flopping. Someone has to post inspiration! Any looks that did well! 
    @judithkkh I have a ticket buyer in my group, she is at 400 votes... I haven’t decided if I am going to be fighting for first place this time... You?
    i'm having the same problem, i've tried it all and i keep getting votes around 40s 
    also whaat! she might be trying to have a head start but 400 is crazy, i don't know if i want to fight for first place this time but i honestly do like the braid hmm... these are going to be some very long 6 days 😭😂
    i might wait it out and see if there's buyers in my group, as of right now there hasn't been any so i'm feeling relaxed about this, hope your girl stops buying tickets!
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Oh, okay 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @SugarK Can you check your ad tracking settings? (These instructions are for iOS, by the way)

1. Open the Settings app.
    2. Tap Privacy.
    3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Advertising.
    4. Toggle the Limit Ad Tracking switch on

Oops, I posted this in the wrong thread!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Looks like we’ve got a ticket buyer here 🙄🙄🙄

Image result for eyeroll gif
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    GlammDollGlammDoll Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    @GlammDoll unfortunately I think you have to be at level 12 to participate in the SYS. Can someone confirm this?
    Ohhh that’s so sad. I told her about the game a week ago and she was all about getting prepared for the SYS as I told her it’s one of the most fun things on this game. 
    Do you know how often SYS happens? Hopefully l she’ll be able to reach level 12 before the next one
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    ⬅️Vampress model😂😂🤣🤣

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Votes are taking longer than usual to come in now...last few events, looks were finished in exactly an hour. My look submitted 90 mins ago has only 10 votes.
    iOS
  • Options
    @GlammDoll the sys events is usually every two weeks from now doll🙂
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Look 3

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My first two looks tanked!!! 39 & 34. It looks like a lot of people are having a rough start. Ugh. The good news is I don’t think there’s ticket buyers yet? actually I think first place bought one, but I can live with that.

Bad news is I’m not top 5 so far because my looks didn’t do great..... a girl in a kash wedding dress is ahead of me...... that one hurts a little, not gonna lie
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @soundspretty did I miss your ticket buyer report???? I always eagerly root for you with trendsetters!!
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Savagekkh so 👏 well 👏 said 👏👏 thank you 💜
  • Options
    Ugh well it seems like I'm off to a rough start. 🙄

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    @GlammDoll like Carol said it seems that they often happen every two weeks! I remember leveling up pretty quickly at the beginning so I bet she’ll be there by the next one 😊
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited February 2019
    My first 2 looks got 36 and 39. Yikes. My recent one got 45. But on the bright side I’m soaking up these double offers y’all. 

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    @thelifeofRaeRae omg! Could you message me which offer that was?
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    peachdivinepeachdivine Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    That score's nothing to write home about. I don’t think that I gonna win the hair and that’s the only one interesting thing so I don't bother too much about this sys
    Please be indulgent if i make some mistakes bc i’m not a native english speaker but i try to do the best i can 
    I play since october 2018 on iOS
  • Options
    First three looks:

I’m hoping I can keep my average at least mid-40s to make it to the hair. Fingers crossed and good luck everyone!!
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @charlottegold I think I have a ticket buyer but it's hard to tell. She could've just bought one ticket or is saving them or her votes haven't come in. Shes at 148 currently and her look isn't great so I can't imagine she's gotten close to 50 each time but 🤷
  • Options
    I'll only buy tickets if I was scoring significantly high (or when I'm running out of time since the waiting time like every 6 hrs for the freebie tickets takes forever on this game. But since my scores went down the drain🚽💩, I wont even bother this time glu👎🏾
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG